Two-factor authentication (2FA). - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Mhosen Gazi

Two-factor authentication (2FA).

This is really good. Thanks for this addition. I hope to know more in this regard always to prevent intruders from entering the wallet and thank you for this participation

It is a very important good feature to protect your account from fraudsters
Two-factor authentication makes your Yobit account more immune to fraudsters and thieves

I do not know what you mean by your topic, maybe because I am a new and a beginner member here. I could not understand all the steps of the work here. I hope for more explanation about the conditions and the forum policy by the members of the experience. I love you all very well.

I already knew this, but was unable to enable the 2fa

I have read the instructions well and asked a lot, but not seriously. I hope to clarify the mechanism to enable it.

Even a password or a passcode is being activated extra security feature like two Factor authentication and private key are more advanced security features that cannot be easily bypassed.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes it's good consists of two steps to make sure that we try to login not our account when we put her to see our account from hacking and crooks and make it more secure and no one can break. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

It is highly recommended to allow 2FA protection on all crypto accounts, not only yobit, but any other where we store our crypto, to make it more difficult for scammers and hackers to gain access to our accounts once they have our login credentials.

Youobit, binance, payment platforms, and wallets that want to gain the trust of their customers always strive to raise safety levels to the maximum extent that it is difficult to penetrate our accounts and steal them so 2FA has been hacked bilateral authentication, which is a way to verify your personality and your keys by sending passwords through links to  Your email.