Two-factor authentication (2FA). - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Mhosen Gazi

Two-factor authentication (2FA).

Yobit is very serious regarding to security of its users. That's why it set up a two factor authentication to protect accounts against scamers. It is one of the best secure platform where we can trade securely.

Nowadays, some hackers can break into our account so yobit have implemented this great feature that helps to make our account the most secure because one need to verify from two steps to be able to log into a account. It is great feature of yobit.

Yes, this is also a great feature of YoBit exchange my mate. Because 2fa security system is the best security system which allows you to link your personal email to give the permission or notify first whenever you login into YoBit site. It also allows you to access your account only by you which is very useful to secure our money. You can enable it from the settings of YoBit account.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes the 2fa is so much important for the saving of your money so you should understand the logic of 2fa i will describe you how its work if you on the 2fa verification than if someone steal your money than they will don't reach your account until they will Access to your Gmail

On 10/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Md Mhosen Gazi said:

Two-factor authentication (2FA). YoBit pushes you to active 2FA to prevent unauthorized access to your account, which is a recommended industry practice.

Hello mate, this very nice and great, security to protect your information and others important documents or details, but keep to remember whenever you use 2FA security and you mistakenly logout then it will hardly to retrieve it back.

Yes dear friend you are very right that it is the high security system and to keep safe and secured our account we must activate the 2fa security system on our account and it would be a great step to activate the 2fa security system.

2fa security is necessary to keep your account safe. You can safe your Yobit account from hackers by using this security. If you want to secure your payments from hackers then you should to apply it and be relaxed.

• +5 1

That's great, and this feature also make YoBit site a perfect trading site. Because Two-Factor authenticator security is the only way, that I know to protect our account in YoBit site. It provides the strengthen to the security of YoBit site as only you can access to your account.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes this is a great act because no one can hack your account easily due to the two factor authentication. This is a very useful feature for the security of the account. 

The 2-factor authentication is a fairly new tool that helps us improve the security of our accounts, many platforms offer us this great tool, we must make use of it. Everything that serves to improve our security must be used without hesitation.

• Useful or interesting 1

2fa  is a type of security and I think we should all use this security because we know spammers are very common these days and they do lot of scams the send us  emails and links and when we open these emails and links our all the information  are hacked by the scammers so we should use such securities to make our accounts secure .

• +1 1

2FA authentication is used for security for exchange platform to keep your income safe and that verification is provided by google. This 2fa verification is very important to keep your account safe and secure from hackers. So everyone should must apply this verification.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This feature is very important to ensure the safety of the transfer of funds from one account to another, through which a special code is given for the second party to use it, and the process between the two parties is done quickly and safely.

• +2 1

In addition, two-factor authentication (2FA) in the Yobit platform makes it more secure to prevent fraudsters from accessing personal information and accessing cryptocurrencies.

Certainly it is a good thing to protect the account from theft, especially with the spread of fraudsters in the field of encrypted currencies, which is very important for people who have large sums. I think it is a very useful feature that will help you avoid penetration and feeling comfortable and comfortable

2FA is a very good feature that Yobit is offering to it's users and definitely it is recommended to use tge 2FA feature as It secures our account from hackers and good for the safety of our funds saven in Your Yobit account.

This feature is an important procedure in order to maintain the security and integrity of our accounts and not to hack them by fraudsters .. It depends on two steps and is a complex system that is difficult to analyze ... adopted by most sites to maintain security and protect our accounts from theft ... Good luck to all

• +3 1

Dear in general, the two-way authentication was created by Google to authorize the account to enter safely by linking it to the trading platform, for example, to authorize it via a code that appears on the application and then write it on the trading platform and then allow it to enter an account, for example, or when we place an order also we can  Activate it and this type of competition has been created by Google to increase the possibility of great safety for those who use trading in general, and I support Google for creating such safety for everyone. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Two-factor authentication is more secure and it is good, but the problem is that the processes to enter into them are difficult and need time, there is nothing perfect, but with time you will get used to it and the security is better than anything else

• +2 1

It is a new level of security that is followed on most sites, especially those that you can create your own account, and that you need to increase the security of your account, and indeed like yobit and other trading platforms and wallets must have two-factor authentication.

• +3 1

It is a high degree of security for our personal account, but for me I have not yet activated it because I think that the password that I wrote is good and the problem in 2 FA is the fear of losing the code and therefore we cannot log in again to the account

This is a distinctive and important way to ensure the most security of our accounts. It deters thieves from penetrating it and prevents them from accessing our money. I advise everyone to use it because fraudulent methods have evolved with the advancement of encrypted speech, and their methods have increased. They ward off your risk and make you able to enter  The field of trading with reassurance and psychological comfort. It eliminates all tension and fear

• +3 1

Yes my friend , you are right , Yobit platform Encourage members to activate 2FA , in order to keep theirs accounts safe from hacking if that happen , even when launch new offers or new air drops , they wants you to activate the 2FA first to claim that airdrop , but we need to write down 2FA code Down and safe it somewhere safe , if we lose that code we can't enter our Yobit account again .

• +3 1

Two-factor authentication is an additional protection for your transactions, as some platforms like Binance do not allow withdrawals to be made without two-factor authentication through Google authentication app and your email.

Edited by Crypto Eng.