What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

My favorite coins are bitcoin and eth because the price is very stable and suitable for dealing because the 24 hour volume is very fast

having a favorite currency is not a good thing, this is a world of investments and in the world of investments we cannot place our emotions. If a person puts emotions in the investment world that person will not be able to make rational decisions

17 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, LTC, NEO, DOGE and EOS some of these coins are now my favorites. In 2017 this coin is able to provide big profits. And this year it's very difficult to make a profit. However, I am still sure that daily or long-term trading will make a profit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2692500.msg50067253#msg50067253 PLAGIARISM

On 9/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I already said few times bitcoin and Ethereum coin are most popular for me. Maximum time I trading bitcoin and Ethereum pair with any token and coin.last one weeks Ethereum price huge increased and bitcoin price also.           

My favorite coin is bitcoin because bitcoin very profitable coin bitcoin all time favorite coin bitcoin very good coin for investment and my no any token favorite.

Bitcoin its very good to hold when you have a good trading skills but i think litecoin its also the best to hold because when you trade with it even if its going down you will not have a big loss like other coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not know why no people remember BTC if I would choose BTC, history has set the price of BCH is the maximum amount of steep-price after Bitcoin, and I'm sure each coin will return to the maximum level if the bullish is above high. My favorite coin is Doge, why the first reason choice Dogecoin has a large community after that Doge price every time is solid and it is possible to hold the long term and my choice mark is LTC, the purpose of the BAT option so far Constantly comes to the indexed in C large change and has a very unique software that makes it involved.

Right now, My favourite coin is ETH as it's gonna get its ATH soon (1400$) and my favourite token is YO, It's so interesting to hold this token in your wallet

On 2/3/2020 at 9:43 PM, WorldEdit said:

My favorite coins are Bitcoins and Ethereum. perhaps this will change if I have more experience. but until then, these are my two favorites.

Waaawww .... it is one of the greatest coins among other coins because bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have always been my favorite since being here because they both have high values on the market and it is very famous.

I'm currently looking into Theta as it is very promising. My all time favourite is however Link. It has been stable during the crypto winter and is finally breaking out, giving me high profits.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

i think that you mean other than bitcoin right? because i think everyone likes and holds bitcoin.

so the coin that i like the most and that i hold, after btc, is ethereum because recently the DeFi is growing on the etherum blockchain and i'm sure this will continue to grow so i believe that also the eth price will grow

If you will ask for my favourite coin in cryptocurrency then I Will Forever stuck with Bitcoin because till the date I am achieving huge profit by trading with Bitcoin and I also prefer etherium for the investment because long term investment in ethereum and Bitcoin will be very profitable.

Mine is Bitcoin Cash. It has the potential to go higher than it is now.

It has wide price fluctuations which is good for day trading.

Ethereum and Bitcoin don't have as much price fluctuations as Bitcoin cash.

As specifications of Cryptocurrencies it must be instantaneous, so considering this feature I like Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) just because both are premined and can be transferred instantly to users. Many of you will already experienced it comparing to other altcoins.

Ethereum allows users to create decentralized applications. Users have an opportunity to build their apps on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain, while providing their computing powers in turn. These powers support proper functioning of the entire network.

"We grow by lifting others"

It is funny how people easily pick coin or token that is on the rise as their favorite coins or tokens, guys there are underground gem coins this coins are the future of crypto world, bend down you will see them. 

DOGE is okay but XRP, I am not fan of it. In the most cases it really does not fulfill the definition of crypto currency. They created XRP out of thin air. So they are just controlling by self and stuck between low value since past 2 years. i believe Ripple foundation is in control of the coin. and people will not want to end up with a centralized coin while you came to crypto space to embrace decentralization.

5 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Yes bitcoin the best coin, is my favourite among all the coin we got.

Does the author also ask for a favorite token? But you certainly don't know what tokens are, right? It seems I really like ethereum and almost all of the tokens that were created before 2018.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

And my favorite coin is bitcoin and litecoin, in litecoin we can easily make good profit daily so its meant litecoin is good for short term investment and bitcoin is  the fist coin which can easily make us rich.

On 17.02.2020 at 00:56, pelceto said:

I'd haven't any troubles with BCH on the off threat that they weren't trying to betray individuals. They need sizable squares? That's satisfactory. No you can halt them having that. But advancing their cash because the "actual bitcoin" mainly on bitcoin.Com? That's I can't Disregard.

Masternode is totally diverse concept. Currently, I have MNX, NEO, PIVX and RDD for staking, and each coin is based totally on diverse idea of staking.

My favourite cryptocurrency is  Bitcoin, I like it for it value, popularity as in it is most recognised in my locality and  many people are using it for investment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether предостерегает пользователей криптовалюты, чтобы они с осторожностью относились к электронным письмам, связанным с криптовалютой, полученным за последние 24 часа. Паоло Ардоино, генеральный директор Tether, выступил с предупреждением о возможном нарушении безопасности с участием известного поставщика услуг электронной почты, часто используемого криптовалютными компаниями. Соучредитель и главный операционный директор CoinGecko Бобби Онг поддержал это предостережение, отметив, что это также может повлиять на службу новостной рассылки платформы криптовалютных данных. Компрометация поставщика электронной почты В сообщении на X Ардоино заявил, что они получили два независимых подтверждения, указывающих на то, что известный поставщик, обычно используемый криптокомпаниями для управления списками рассылки, мог быть скомпрометирован.     Он добавил, что они не раскрывают имя поставщика до завершения расследования, но посоветовал проявлять осторожность в отношении любых электронных писем, предполагающих раздачу криптовалюты, полученных за последние 24 часа.   Соучредитель и главный операционный директор CoinGecko Бобби Онг подтвердил это предупреждение в публичном объявлении на X. Он предупредил сообщество о продолжающейся атаке на электронную почту в цепочке поставок, что указывает на потенциальное влияние на службу информационных бюллетеней CoinGecko. Онг подчеркнул более широкие последствия, отметив, что различные криптокомпании могут пострадать от рассылки электронных писем, рекламирующих мошеннические запуски токенов.   Угрозы фишинга по электронной почте Нарушения безопасности, связанные с электронной почтой, не новы для криптоиндустрии. В прошлом году основанная на блокчейне компания The Sandbox, занимающаяся метавселенной, сообщила об аналогичном инциденте, когда нарушение безопасности привело к фишинговой кампании по электронной почте. Нарушение позволило несанкционированный доступ к адресам электронной почты, которые затем были атакованы фишинговыми сообщениями, ложно утверждавшими, что они исходят от самого проекта. В Sandbox заявили, что несанкционированная третья сторона получила доступ к компьютеру сотрудника и использовала полученную информацию для отправки поддельных электронных писем. Другие известные криптофирмы, в том числе Nansen, Celsius, OpenSea и Ledger, также столкнулись с подобными эксплойтами в последние годы.   Фишинг — это метод, используемый хакерами, чтобы заставить жертву щелкнуть вредоносную ссылку, отправленную по электронной почте или в сообщениях, которые кажутся отправленными от доверенных компаний. Цель состоит в том, чтобы обманом заставить людей раскрыть личную информацию, такую как пароли и номера кредитных карт. Поскольку расследования продолжаются, и Tether, и CoinGecko посоветовали пользователям проявлять повышенную осторожность при общении по электронной почте, особенно в тех, которые обещают раздачу криптовалюты или запуск новых токенов.
    • LetsExchange has listed DYDX LetsExchange, a go-to crypto exchange hub supporting over 4,500 cryptocurrencies, has added DYDX, the L1 protocol token for the dYdX Chain, to its list of supported cryptocurrencies. The ethDYDX token is also available for swaps on LetsExchange.io.   The crypto community can now swap DYDX on  mainnet and on the Ethereum blockchain to thousands of other cryptocurrencies using the widget on the LetsExchange website. DYDX is also available for trading on platforms and apps that integrate crypto swap functionality powered by LetsExchange.   The platform also supports direct cross-chain swaps between mainnet DYDX and ethDYDX.   When swapping DYDX with LetsExchange, users have the flexibility to do it at either market or fixed rates. Opting for the market rate ensures the best exchange rate among over 20 liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, maximizing gains when exchanging DYDX for another cryptocurrency.   Alternatively, for those preferring stability amidst market fluctuations, the fixed rate option locks in the initially quoted rate until the swap is finished, shielding the swap from unexpected changes. Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: “We are confident that our customers will embrace the addition of the DYDX to our listing, broadening the avenues for lucrative trades and investments. We also expect to expand our collaboration with dYdX in the future.”   dYdX is a leading decentralized exchange (DEX) supporting perpetual trading. dYdX has officially released dYdX Chain, its Cosmos-based appchain. dYdX Chain is a fully open-sourced and audited appchain that can handle up to 2,000 transactions per second (TPS). It is also fully decentralized, meaning that dYdX Trading will not manage the infrastructure behind the chain or earn trading fee revenue. The chain's operations and deployment will be entrusted to the dYdX governance community.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the biggest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • VPS сервера от 6$ Выделеные сервера от 54$ Сервера с GPU от 300$ с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайте DEDIONE-Available Servers наши контакты: TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons подписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно. ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Выгодный курс и широкий выбор криптовалют, а также банковских систем это как раз то, что необходимо для успешного обмена. Уже делал в направлении юсдт - Сбер все отлично прошло и по времени обработки заявки и по курсу обмена. Планирую взять обменник для постоянного пользования.  Кстати интересная возможность по обналичиванию крипты на наличные, надеюсь список городов еще больше расширят со временем, и я увижу свой)) минимальные суммы очень даже дступные плюс опять же курс для кеша довольно привлекательный.
    • Всем доброго времени суток, пару лет сюда не заходил, CryptoTalk UID отключен, а на балансе висит 0.0009 битка, которые не могу забрать. Как подключить CryptoTalk UID обратно? Или тема уже все? 
    • Приветствуем всех форумчан! CryptoStrix был добавлен на мониторинг exchangesumo.com Все направления можно посмотреть тут. С уважением, Команда CryptoStrix
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – The first cryptocurrency has once again risen above the $70,000 mark. The Hash Ribbons indicator is giving an “optimal signal” for buying digital gold in the coming weeks, suggesting a resumption of the asset’s rally, according to Capriole Investments founder Charles Edwards. The metric indicates miner capitulation that began two weeks ago, a period when the 30-day moving average hash rate falls below the 60-day average. Edwards notes that miner capitulation occurs approximately once a year, usually linked to shutdowns, bankruptcies, acquisitions, or halving events. The recent miner capitulation was observed in 2023 when bitcoin traded around $20,000. If a new growth impulse occurs, the next medium-term target will be $100,000. However, entering the traditionally quiet summer financial market could delay this upward momentum, Edwards warns.   – The analyst known as Rekt Capital believes that to enter a “parabolic growth phase,” digital gold will need to confidently overcome the resistance zone of $72,000-$73,000. Popular cryptocurrency expert Ali Martinez predicts that BTC will likely test the price range of $79,600. The Artificial Intelligence tool PricePredictions has determined that in the coming days, bitcoin could not only firmly consolidate above the crucial $70,000 mark but also continue to rise, reaching $75,245 by the end of June. This forecast is based on technical analysis indicators such as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands (BB), and Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD).   – On 2 June, Dogecoin token graphic designer known as DogeDesigner discovered a live stream on YouTube featuring a deepfake of Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk promoting a cryptocurrency scam. The fake Musk offers users to scan a QR code on the screen leading to a giveaway site. "On the site, you can deposit any amount of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin without any registration. Once you do, you'll receive double the amount of the deposited cryptocurrency," promises the fake entrepreneur. The scammers' channel closely resembles the official Tesla page and even has nearly 15,000 subscribers, while the original has 2.65 million.   – Venture investor Chamath Palihapitiya discussed one pathway for the mass adoption of bitcoin on the All-In podcast, predicting its price could rise to $500,000. The billionaire explained that the “powerful concept” of digital gold adoption was elucidated to him by Xapo CEO Wences Casares, an Argentine entrepreneur in venture investment. Casares believes more countries will notice bitcoin while retaining their national currencies, effectively becoming dual-currency nations. One asset will be used for transactions with everyday goods and services, while the other – cryptocurrency – will act as a store of value. The United States could be among the first to follow this path, according to the entrepreneur.  Palihapitiya also noted that Casares suggested analysing bitcoin dynamics after halvings. The investor observed that the cryptocurrency's highest growth occurred 12-18 months post-event. Palihapitiya predicts that if the growth trajectory following the third halving repeats, bitcoin's price could reach $500,000 by October 2025. Taking the average of the last two cycles, the price target could be $1.14 million.   – According to a recent Harris Poll, geopolitical tension and inflation are prompting an increasing number of American voters to turn to bitcoin. The poll, sponsored by BTC-ETF issuer Grayscale, revealed that one in three U.S. voters will consider a Presidential candidate’s stance on cryptocurrencies before casting their vote. The survey polled over 1,700 potential U.S. voters, 77% of whom believe Presidential candidates should have at least some understanding of cryptocurrencies. Additionally, 47% of respondents plan to include cryptocurrency in their investment portfolios, up from 40% last year. Notably, following the approval of BTC-ETF, 9% of elderly voters also reported increased interest in investing in bitcoin or other crypto assets.   – The founder of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, Changpeng Zhao, has entered a federal high-security prison in California, where he will spend the next four months. The crypto community quickly expressed support for the former Binance CEO. A Reddit user, Ilsemprelaziale, commented that Zhao's imprisonment is a step to protect the crypto exchange and the entire industry from potential risks. "If the FTX collapse hit cryptocurrency hard, just imagine what would happen if Binance fell. But he pleaded guilty and stepped down as CEO," Ilsemprelaziale wrote.  After the sentencing, Changpeng Zhao shared plans for his post-prison life, stating he will continue to be actively involved in the crypto community. For instance, the former Binance head plans to engage in passive investing using his existing crypto assets.   – Mexican billionaire Ricardo Salinas urged his followers to buy bitcoin to protect against the devaluation of national currencies and preserve their savings. The owner of Salinas Group, whose wealth is estimated at over $14 billion, cited the fall of the Nigerian naira as an example.  Currently, Nigeria's official currency is experiencing a difficult period, prompting the local government to take several stabilization measures. The country's authorities have also tightened their stance on cryptocurrency companies – in March, the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission proposed increasing the registration fee by 400%. The head of Binance’s Financial Crimes Compliance unit, Tigran Gambaryan, is still imprisoned in Nigeria on charges of tax evasion.   – The crypto wallets of well-known personalities have long attracted the attention of curious community members. One of the largest holders of cryptocurrency, as it turns out, is the founder of Tron, Justin Sun, who, according to Arkham Intelligence, owns crypto assets worth $1.03 billion. His largest reserves are in USDD stablecoins, valued at $276 million. Additionally, Arkham calculated that he holds $240 million in TRX and about $100 million in BTC.  The wealth of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin is estimated to be a comparable amount at $935 million, with most of his holdings in ETH, valued at over $930 million. Pop stars' holdings are significantly smaller. For example, singer Justin Bieber owns ETH tokens worth about $575,000. Socialite Paris Hilton has digital assets worth only $53,000.   – Tether (USDT stablecoins) co-founder, former actor, and 2020 U.S. presidential candidate Brock Pierce is confident that Chinese authorities will lift the cryptocurrency ban. “Will China become open to cryptocurrencies? I can say it's inevitable. The main question is not whether it will happen, but when it will happen,” he stated.  In 2021, the Chinese government included the trading and mining of digital assets in the list of illegal activities. However, a grey crypto market has developed in the country. Pierce believes Hong Kong could become China’s cryptocurrency trading hub. However, this is not currently the case, as the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of this administrative region of China has prohibited local companies from providing digital asset services to mainland China residents. As a result, many firms have withdrawn their applications for virtual currency trading licenses submitted to the SFC.   – CEO of investment company Galaxy Digital, Mike Novogratz, predicted which crypto asset could become a serious contender for launching new cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the U.S. Over the past year, the most impressive results were shown by the cryptocurrency Solana. At the end of 2023, SOL was trading around $21, but by March 2024, it had exceeded $200, showing nearly tenfold growth. Currently, SOL is valued at around $172 and ranks among the top five cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. Given Solana's current status, Novogratz is confident that this altcoin has every chance to be included in the pool of spot ETFs. Recently, Brian Kelly, CEO of investment company BKCM, expressed a similar view.  Responding to Novogratz, the crypto enthusiast known as Digital Asset Investor suggested that SOL's price increase was due to the collapse of the FTX crypto exchange in autumn 2022 and “too many connections with the authorities.”  Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • НОВИНКА: Вчера ETF получили приток $886 млн, это 16-й день подряд. Обменять эту и другие криптовалюты вы можете на нашем обменнике cryptonet.pro