What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Many people think that Ethereum will reach $ 1,000, so you can join us before it's too late. I hold ethereum and am sure $ 1000 is an achievable goal for ethereum.

I hold btc because I'm waiting for its  highest value and also x10 token but it has really small amount but i wanna try tho.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I holding three coins for long term investment and one token for long term investment. Eth, xrp, btc are my coins for investment and Aero tokens my token for long term investment. 

In my opinion, Bitcoin Cash and BTC because they have the brightest future. I think the top 25 altcoins should stick around and all that follow after should be cut out to keep the strongest growing.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:40 PM, fila said:

I have held many coins in very small sums mainly, but some weeks ago i decided to trade most of the other coins that I was holding into Ethereum. I have never held bitcoin or converted for bitcoin yet, but may do that if Ethereum ever sky rockets making it a better deal. The following coins were converted to Ethereum: ZCash, ETC, Litecoin, Monero, Stellar, EOS, BAT, ZRX, DAI, Orchid. Various small amounts of each and in some cases just what the coinbase earn program was providing.
I did hold onto some of the ones I already had though in addition to Ethereum at this time. They are Tezos and Chainlink.

Ethereum will eventually skyrocket since they must launch ethereum 2.0 someday, it can't stay in a shard forever.

I wonder why you are holding on to Tezos and Chainlink though. Those are smart contacts and it's not like they are going to boom, it looks like what you are holding is the product of the smart contracts.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Favorite coin is bitcoin and ripple because its the most popular cryptocurrency in the market with  strong holds in the market ,like bitcoin which is the first crypto coin,and ripple which is mostly used nowadays in payment modes.

I hold lots of coins,but my most favorite is ofcourse bitcoin,it is because we all know that halvening is almost coming so price can increase.

Another favorite is xrp,as i see potentials of increase in price, i believe on it,and many traders use this because of low transaction fees.

I hold Bitcoin and some Token that i get in bounty last year.  

I hold coins like AiBe - because i believe on thier platform and this will increase price when they start thier development. 

My favorite cryptocurrency is ethereum. I think this is a very interesting coin, which is currently underestimated and that its growth will be very rapid. Waiting for update 2.0

On 1/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

I think BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies and it is my choice, I always choose Bitcoin over other currencies. It is my belief

Your thinking is very good and I agree that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and that is the choice of many people, even I chose bitcoin as the highest value coin on the market, therefore there are always many people who support it until now.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

Currently I am holding bitcoins, ethereum, Energi, APPC, Neo, Cred and some others, Although the amount of investments is very less to have a bigger gain. But i am happy to have some potential investments which will give rewards in near future.

My favorite crypto is litecoin, I love litecoin so much cause unlike other crypto currencies litecoin is stable and it price don't follow FUDs but rather supply and demand.

Bitcoin is first bitcoin come in my mind if you are asking. But the ETN or electronuem is my first token earned which gave me earnings that converted to bitcoin then converted to a fiat. That was the best.

my favorite coins is btc and ltc i hold btc from 6500$ and ltc from 35$ and i will sell btc at 14000$ and ltc at 250 $

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

My favorite coin is litecoin, it was the first cryptocurrency I ever use and I will continue to use it and love it, litecoin started out has a small cryptocurrency to provide alternatives features to bitcoin and have improve so much from it initial stage both in price and development.

The best currency for investment today is the long-term ripple, because it is supported by several powerful entities and companies in order to rise strongly

On 9/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, SastraID said:

I've been a fan in holding Ethereum, I hold ethereum like 30-40% of my investment and the rest is bitcoin as I don't like to invest in a riskier project. I prefer to invest safely and now that the market is starting to recover again, I guess it is the time to buy more. 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:21 AM, SastraID said:

if I find out I will help explain it but at this time I am still learning and do not know much about it sorry friend

On 9/27/2019 at 12:33 AM, E.WINS said:

I hold only BTC and YO. Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin 🙂 And Yobit Token because it grew from 0.03 to 0.18 and gave me a good profit.

a very good experience to share their knowledge with me, my friend, you seem to be very familiar with this kind of thing

My favourite crypto coin is Bitcoin. It is the highest crypto coin in the market with a price tag of 9.4k almost right now. 

12 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Currently, ETH is at the top of my list. I have traded dozens of different coins and found success with most, but as the market is low in volume and values of most smaller coins are very low, ETH is more reliable how it tracks with BTC.

i think most of us like to invest in etheruem because its the closest thing to bitcoin and it has always good pumps unlike the rest of the big coins

For now I hold bitcoin and ripple in the amount of 70% of all my capital. Yes bitcoin every year has always experienced an increase in prices after leaving the bearish market and the ripple remains updated in the project that really investors to remain in a safe and profitable position in the long term or short term.

My favorite coin is litecoin, I love litecoin because it is just the right cryptocurrency, it has similar characteristic to bitcoin but none of the negative stuffs, this coin have the potential to reach over a thousand dollars this year.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and token is maker because both coin supply is very limited and both trading volumes is very high. We know that Cryptocurrency started from Bitcoin, so I like bitcoin.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, LTC, NEO, DOGE and EOS some of these coins are now my favorites. In 2017 this coin is able to provide big profits. And this year it's very difficult to make a profit. However, I am still sure that daily or long-term trading will make a profit.