What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Tokens:  none.

Favorite coin:  Neo.  Of course, that would be *after* bitcoin.  And I have several favorites that I own in my portfolio, but Neo is probably the best of them.  At least you can earn some income with it, unlike bitcoin and most other coins on the market.

• +4 1

In my current coin I have Bitcoin because this is the coin of my friends so I choose it too. But if I have a time and enough knowledge I want to try Ripple and Ethereum to enhance more my experience in this crypto coins.

• +5 1

I like bitcoin. I am mining this coin only. It is the king of crypto currency. I think this coin give high profit than other coins in future. Secondly i like BAT token. BAT tokens are associated with brave browser where you can earn this token without doing extra work. 

• +3 1

As for me my favourite coins are bitcoin,bitcoin cash, ethereum and my reason is very simple because I love holding something that has a ready made market and is very liquid meaning you can easily turn them into cash

• +2 1

My all time favorite coin is BTC and ETH .but this time I don't any trade bitcoin. Because this time bitcoin price is very walatile .this time I trade Alt coin. But my favorite token is doge coin. This coin give 4x profit for my trade. This time this is my favorite token .

• +5 1

eth, Tron, btc,ltc and stellar are my favorite coins but im holding ripple and energy coin and ltc.in crypto market dont be emotional just think about making money!

• +3 1

Off-course bitcoin is the ultimate crypto. But Being a small investor / traders I like to have a look on ripple future prices. I think Ripple has the potential to bounce back in future. I normally do not buy or check the Tokens as most the project offering token are not good or scam.

• +4 1

Currently i only holding the Tron. That is because i already research that coin and i see the possibility the price increased is high in next year. For this time maybe the prices still cheap, i recommended to buy it fast.

Tron is still new, but have good movement time to time. Tron also integrated in some exchanges as the main pair.

For example in Poloniex DEX. They give you ability to trading TRON with token, they also give you 0% fees.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Since crypto coins, which have a large share in my investment basket, are Bitcoin, NEO, TRX and BNB respectively, the list of favorites will be formed in this order. Although I cannot recommend strongly for your favorite token, I can say Bolt as my favorite token.

• +3 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I'm all about BTC and ETH. The OG's of crypto currency and contract platform. I also love NEO and their flexible contract platform but they lack in marketing somewhat and I don't feel confident in investing in it anymore. Also used to be into TRON but seeing how they literally copy pasted ETH's contract system and even its writing language, it was quite a no go for me and I dumped all my TRON I had a while ago.

BTC and WAVES and TRON are the best ones for me. Especially when you have plenty of them ☺️

• +3 1

Bitcoin is my favourite coin all the time. mainly i trust btc much as it is giving much profit to all. every one who buy btc at low price and sell it at high price then he make a good profit.

In the crypto market there are a lot of coins and tokens. I know only some of these coin. Maximum are unknown. In these coin bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, xrp are my favourite coins. I invest on these coins also for ling time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1 hour ago, King Raja said:

My Favorite coin is none other than Bitcoin because all other coins only follow bitcoin while Bitcoin is the market handler i think

Bitcoin is a favorite coin of many people and including me. But Bitcoin is not a market regulator, what governs the market is us, you and others. It's just that Bitcoin is more widely adopted in cryptocurrencies.

Generally I like to stay with bitcoin because it is the one I am most familiar with and I'm not used to managing multiple cryptocurrencies at once.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

My favourite coin goes to bitcoin due to the fact that it give me all of profit when ever I invest and the second goes to ethereum. These were the cryptocurrency that were first invented in the crypto world. Bitcoin is unique and king of all coins

• +4 1

My favorite coin is Bitcoin because the market value of Bitcoin is high and there is a lot of demand in the global market through which I can make a lot of money by trading or investing.

• +4 1

Bitcoin, XRP, Doges and some ETH and also XCASH(airdrop coin)

those are my current liquid holdings. Why choose them? well they are top crypto's and chances of pump is higher compare to other coins.

I also own a bunch of bounty tokens that has ZERO value at the moment.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

My favorite coin is Bitcoin because the market value of Bitcoin is high and there is a lot of demand in the global market through which I can make a lot of money by trading or investing.

About 70% of you guys said, bitcoin, that shows how bitcoin will forever be leading thew cryptocurrency market.

1 hour ago, Mash said:

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, it's very valuable and the king of all coins. Because bitcoin has great demand in market. Also the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. That's why bitcoin is my favorite.

Btc is the most profitable coin in the market now. the price is increasing day by day and very soon the price will go to moon. i also like to invest on btc only.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:45 PM, yifnt said:

I hold ethereum, this is a coin that I like very much and the price is so low that it's suitable for investment

Currently many coins are very low so you just choose a safe coin you will make an investment and it turns out you choose Ethereum that you like because it's low and good for investment, and including I like saving ethereum and bitcoin to invest as well.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, MosesMusa said:

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and this favorism to this coin ain't ending any time soon it's here to stay because we have witnessed alot of potential in this coin Since it was developed and entered the market 

Also my favourite coin is  btc . this is the most profitable coin in the market and many people are now investing on btc to make a good profit from it.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and ethereum because of their huge popularity, market volume and high price then all other cryptocurrency. BAT and Tron are the token which I love most among all token and I have a very small amount of both these token with me.

• +3 1