Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

Well sooner or later all transactions will use cryptocurrency, Starbucks alone has used it, large BMW companies have already used the payment method using crypto. I think the rejection will occur to the fogy.

• +1 1

maybe retailer start accepting crypto currencies because of very low taxes and government not control crypto currencies 

Retailers will start using it when we get to a level of stability and confidence in crypto space by the general public. Stability in terms of less price fluctuations and shocks as we have today, and public confidence demonstrated in terms of mass adoption across borders.

Yes, I think it will even be accepted soon.  Today, I think that the biggest factor in not accepting crypto money as a means of payment is the state.  If states can provide solutions for crypto currency regulations, then we will be able to pay with crypto money everywhere.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

It will be easier for retailer to accept Cryptocurrency but about the taxes that will be charged on them will discourage them

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if crypto could make them profit, surely they would receive types of crypto that are worth payment. If this happens, it will be very good for the sustainability of cryptocurrency.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:29 AM, PiroSense said:

This is still not assured, since we still don't know if customers of Starbucks would actually use cryptocurrencies, or they would look to it as more of a hassle than an aid to faster transactions.

They could use USDT however, as its price mirrors $1, and thus wouldn't confuse customers of how much money they still have (as opposed to having BTC units show up ex. 0.00024).

My information is that "Starbucks" will install the payment program for the "Bakkt" platform in its stores, which customers can use to pay using cryptocurrencies, and digital currencies will be instantly converted into cash coins, in order to prevent cryptocurrencies from being inside the "Starbucks" tax records .

Edited by SuperCrypto

I am totally agree with your information.i think  retailers will star accepting cryptocurrency . there are many reasons behind it.crypto currencies is very much popular and they have a good market price.thats why retailers are interested on it.

I think they will start accepting cryptocurrency, especially if they see that the other big retail already use bitcoin for the other option to pay. They will start to integrate their payment system with the blockchain so their customers can start to try to pay with the crypto. I think if many retailers can use crypto, that will give them a chance to them move to better situations by using the crypto as we know that the crypto doesn't need to wait too long to see the payment will arrive in our wallet.

In some countries it will definetely happen. I mean the free democratic states. Becase this is the way that it should be - crypto currencies are our future  

i think for retailers to start accepting crypto we will need to wait longer than 10 years because so far no governments has shown any positive signs in accepting bitcoin,

On 12/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, tienda said:

Yes retailers will start accepting crypto currencies in the future, but I m not sure with this situation of Bitcoin price or others cryptocurrencies price, the price is very volatile, so if they will get a stable price sure and sure they will start using crypto as payment.

if you think about it retailers are not so much into technical things and we see them struggling with cashier as it is so it will be ever harder to deal with bitcoin,

I think that they will start using cryptocurrencies only if the price of cryptocurrencies is stable and does not fall 10 times a day

Yes there are so many retailers that accept crypto currency. i know one or two coins which can be directly spend in retails and whole sale shop also online and offline shops. these currencies can not be convert into fiat but they can be used for shopping. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

18 hours ago, AliceJun said:

This is good news for cryptocurrency users like us. On the one hand, we can easily trade with cryptocurrencies wherever we are. On the other hand, this helps to increase profits for retail and commercial stores.

This is also the world's explicit recognition of cryptocurrencies. This comes in the context of the acquisition of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies very popular over the past two years.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

if problems with fluctuations and transaction speed can be overcome with system development and technicalities, it is possible to expect that bitcoin payment methods for medium-sized business firms can occur

Perhaps, this would be beneficial if a lot of establishments are going to accept cryptocurrencies as payments, but this would has other disadvantages to the consumer as well. 

After passing the some time the crypto currency accepted at retail level now other countries crypto currencies use trading level and peoples used crypto currency for business purpose and other countries installed the ATM at public place and people cash out with the help of QR code.

I don't think that will actually be possible for now unless it depends on the type of retailer company if the retailer has a proper knowledge of Blockchain and cryptocurrency, but it's a matter of choice for retailer that means he need to create crypto wallet to received payment. 

4 hours ago, AliceJun said:

Exactly so, cryptocurrency is being recognized in many countries and the world knows about it. Because of its acceptance, the price of bitcoin is increasing and the volume of transactions is large.

It will be good to change the routine through the acquisition of some products from electronic stores, especially these days the market will know discounts, it will be appropriate to buy a distinct piece, knowing these days Bitcoin knows the decline, which caused some members to panic. This can be forgotten through shopping.

I think retailers is always accept new payment system. So to implemented cryptocurrency on retail is possible.

But i think that is can only implemented on modern retail not traditional. Retail always try to manage the payment system they have to be more efficient. So the problem is about the information cryptocurrency is it already known by them? Also is government have legalized about the cryptocurrency adoption?

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In this case I want to say they will accept this crypocurrency in future. There are  lot of opportunities here buying and selling. So as soon as possible retailer will accept this.

Crypto users are increasing day by day. Many ATM are build in world. I think after few years retailer will start receive payment by bitcoin. I am waiting for that day when we can use bitcoin everywhere.

In future retailer start accepting crypto currencies like bitcoin ethereum litecoin etc we can used cryptocurrency for buying products in online shopping website I think in future many store accept bitcoin as a payment method it is a good development for future

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Kausar said:

For me it predestined that it would be easier for retailers to bow to crypto currency.  It may be adept to make a difference the integer of users of this cryptocurrency, it may partake of numerous benefits, it will be a reliable step for retailers, perhaps it will be a reliable nudge to certainly invest.

Accepting cryptocurrencies in their stores will reduce payment fraud and processing costs, as no additional hardware or software is required by retailers to integrate payments. For customers, the payment process is similar to existing digital payment methods such as Apple Pay and Google Pay,...