Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

I still have some XRP stored with the expectation that it reaches the expected price, since there are reasons to invest in ripple, for some time it has been said that it can be worth more than $ 1 or even $ 10, we continue to wait and wait of this, saving some XRP.

2 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

I still have some XRP stored with the expectation that it reaches the expected price, since there are reasons to invest in ripple, for some time it has been said that it can be worth more than $ 1 or even $ 10, we continue to wait and wait of this, saving some XRP.

Do you think the banking sector will survive by the time XRP reaches $1 in value?

I think the banking sector would have already collapsed by the time Ripple is worth 0,5$.

These times are soon to come, so I'd prefer to be on a safe side and just not deal with entities that put decentralization under a question mark.

I may not be that young to experiment and have seen enough of adventures, but I wouldn't put a penny in XRP

I have a position in XRP, surely little by little I will continue buying, although I am more tempted to raise my position in BTC and some other critical currencies. I don't think I'll keep buying XRP

On 12/20/2019 at 6:42 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

For me, Ripple treats its investors badly, that is, XRP holders since they sell and depreciate the value of XRP whenever they can and squeeze their currency, in the short term it will always go down because there is no policy to protect their currency, burning coins or by repurchasing its currency so that it does not fall so much.

I am currently buying this currency because I believe that a future will have a much better value, I take advantage of each fall in the XRP market to buy and I currently have a profit of more than $65 that I am sure will be more than $150 in the not too distant future.

Unlike most projects, Ripple does not involve mining and distributing part of the coins as a reward. The Proof of Stake mechanism is also not used here.

Finally, all this may lead to the fact that some investors who still have coins in their hands will be able to get a monopoly and start dictating their terms.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

i think it's a good option keep holding XRP in the present; low comissions and a stable network; so far it has managed to maintain itself maybe not with an abysmal growth but i don't doubt that it can offer pleasant surprises :)

On 12/27/2019 at 5:34 AM, BTC Future said:

I don't believe in XRP anymore. Most XRP holders don't either. It looks like an endless selling situation from Ripple as they want to keep the price really low. I don't think that XRP is helping cryptocurrencies either. Ripple is a company with structure, with a building and with staff, organized as a company that should be trading in Wall Street instead. I don't think they are anyway decentralized either. 

I do not see the XRP token to invest in it, I have only used it for commission since the fee is minimal for transactions, but I also do not know many people who want to buy low to sell Xrp high, this currency is not very volatile.

As for me I'm risking Less on xrp because it seemingly not to do well and it's a challenge to have a clear prediction of its feature either it will rise in value or not and one thing that might affect is the control that it receives from the government.

XRP already showed a year ago what a hopeless coin it is. I think that you shouldn't believe in it any longer...

• Useful or interesting 1

I am continuing to invest XRP because it is good currency. Sometimes I trade XRP against Bitcoin to make profits. I love XRP and here are so many reasons to choose it.

Potential investors and whales accumulate XRP because they know in future the coin has possibility of reaching high level. This accumulation is a long time investment not for those without patient.

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

This week i sold all my xrp, i was holding it since 2017 and it is a scam of coin / company, just stay with btc or eth and you will see profit.

• +5 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Indeed XRP has a pretty good stability, but XRP can't touch the price of $ 1 in one year, if XRP doesn't increase significantly then people will leave because it's no longer profitable. As traders, we need a rise in the XRP price for trading to be profitable. So in my opinion XRP excels at low transaction fees and transaction speed, but if it is traded XRP is not suitable.

• +1 1

Before I transfer my funds to my wallet, especially on the Yobit Exchange, I first convert my bitcoin to XRP and obviously there is a future for xrp which guarantees its existence for a very long time and it is not a problem because it is shortI can do this for us when it comes to spending transaction fees and currently in crypto, but depositing XRP can't be a bad thing

1 hour ago, Suazakeane7272 said:

Will I like to be accumulated the xrp coin because I believe that is one of coin that use to believe that many people are use it because xrp coin the price of coin was very good in the market so we should be believe about the price because it going to help us in the many ways. When we buy it.

Yes @Suazakeane7272 XRP is one of the best coin and always you find it on the top teen list in many website exchange, so cryptocurrency after Bitcoin like XRP, ETH, LTC, DASH....etc never you afraid about them, are very profitable in the future. Is possible they will down but always return to their high value or more.

Please rate:classic_rolleyes:

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Xrp has been on a low note since inception, aside from the fact that the value is not that appreciated, the coin kind of volatility is different from the other currencies in crypto market

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Aimalwali said:

I have been holding swell for quite a while and I wish to purchase a greater amount of it, since I put stock in this venture and it will take over soon

Do you not know the price of xpr is very low, but not only about the low price, do you analyze the coin, there was a time it was $3 but now at $0.25, at that time bitcoin was at $18000 but now at $15000. Can you see xrp not to be a good coin for investment? 

Me i am using Ripple coin and i see its low price as a strength because i can use to some of my transaction to avail low fees. That's why ripple is veery important to me specially on making deposit and withdrawal it has low fee compared to other cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is an advanced type of cash, yet not at all like standard fiat monetary forms, it isn't constrained by a national bank. All things being equal, the foundation of Bitcoin monetary framework the executives is a large number of PCs dispersed far and wide. All exchanges in this organization are done through blockchain. A blockchain is a register or general record, which is expected exclusively for adding data. Whenever information has been recorded in such a record, it is practically difficult to change or erase it. A blockchain gives this by having a pointer to the past square, in each ensuing square. Anybody can participate in this environment in the wake of introducing certain open-source programming. Bitcoins are delivered by changing the chain of records keeping up records oversaw by figuring frameworks. Diggers affirm trades and add them to the Bitcoin blockchain, which is filled in as a record of all developments in the framework. In return for their time and registering power, which are significant for supporting the report on these activities, excavators get an award from the blockchain network when a specific number of trades are affirmed. 

In any case, not at all like Bitcoin, Ripple doesn't utilize the mining cycle to check exchanges. All things considered, the organization accomplishes agreement by utilizing its own customisable calculation. The calculation is overseen by an organization of free checking has that continually think about their exchange records. Not exclusively would anyone be able to arrange and run a Ripple validator hub, however they can likewise pick which hubs to trust as validators. Nonetheless, Ripple suggests that your clients utilize a rundown of recognized confided in individuals to approve their exchanges. Sending XRP is exceptionally quick. The framework acknowledges moves in only a couple seconds, while Bitcoin's exchange time surpasses 30 minutes. What's more, XRP can deal with 1500 exchanges for every second, while Bitcoin can just deal with 7. That makes the upsides of XRP as an installment technique promptly clear. Bitcoin and Ripple each take care of significant issues, and the two advances are significant. Thusly, it is sensible to put resources into Ripple and Bitcoin. In the medium-and long haul, the benefits of such ventures are incredible. Here are the outlines of value elements of BTC and XRP: