Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

Those that kept believing in xrp were rewarded with 4x their money. Congratulations to xrp holders as it was a very bad three year dropping of price and a big pump led the price to 80 cents where I hope everybody sold and made good profit. Now time for xpr to go back to previous support and rebuy there.

• Useful or interesting 1

XRP, the third largest cryptocurrency by total market cap, has not survived the slaughter in the past 24 hours, making it one of the hardest falls. The sharp decline in XRP price was not expected and everyone thought that $ 0.90 would come after $ 0.77.

I never accumulated xrp, I am against this coin for many reasons but I would trade it if there is profit to be made but as we see this is not very easy and requires a lot of faith to put that for some reason price will pump like it did lately.

• +2 1

It is good to know this and I am not use the xrp but it is fast as I am hear and cheap to make transaction. It is different from bitcoin that is behind in this features and I am hope it will be better with developments that we are expecting and make xrp useless completely.

I have XRP in my portfolio. It will stop until its value increases, I do not intend to sell it at all. I think it has a time and when the time comes, there will be a great increase, we just have to wait patiently. Big wins.

I do not think that buying a currency that is not known enough and storing it for a long time is a good idea, because many traders have done like this before and have been patient a year and two years and then lost all their capital, it is better to trust well-known currencies such as Litecoin, Waves and others.

• +3 1

Okay, I think you should stop buying riies, I don't think this currency will show good growth in the near future, there are many more coins that are much more promising than waves in terms of growth.

• +1 1

I never accumulated xrp I don't see this asset rising, not even before the sec was given the order to visit court for Ripple and not now. Ripple was always looking as a bad investment and I never felt good to hold this coin so I never invested or accumulated. Look how much you miss if you are in Ripple and not in Bitcoin.

I like it that you say we continue to accumulate xrp, like we were accumulating any in the first place, this is just some things these investors in xrp have in their brain that are only imagined by them, that xrp has adoption and is accumulated by everyone, so funny for how long you have been manipulated by the Ripple fake twitter accounts that probably belong to a bot net.

• +3 1

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

In the future its price is also increases and also gives you good profit.

When referring to ath xrp, it is still quite potential friends, but if we buy xrp in the current price range, we are already far behind, because from the lowest price to the highest price xrp does provide an incredible profit of 100000% if buying at the lowest price,but xrp is indeed one of the popular cryptocurrency, if you feel you have to buy it, it's up to you ...

• Useful or interesting1

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

•  

You were missing critical information on XRP and instead you were blinded by lies. There were digital coins before XRP and before Bitcoin. They didn't survive for one reason, they were centralized. Since XRP is also centralized the american authorities can just shut it down if they want to. Or the Ripple can move to Japan and stay there and make XRP regional.

Will XRP survive? The chances have been lowered a lot lately. I had enough with the all these that were trying to pump the XRP price for years, while they had bought at $3 and were very incensire with the chances of this scam to become popular. Ripple was getting rich from naive and noob investors, what is happening is sad as we see all these trapped investors listening to some scammers that telling them xrp willbe 500 dollar price. They think it will become some kind of standard for transactions and remittances. When? It is close to 10 years for Ripple and all is done was one partnership with a Japanese bank and some others that were probably one sided use of XRP and no payment at all but perhaps only from the Ripple part.

Yeah,  it still good that you have good hopes for it,  but honestly the situation with xrp is very disturbing and scary,  how could a price continue to go down like that for almost a year while other coins are making people happy,  so we hope that xrp would regain it buoyancy and bounce back to make it investors happy once again. 

Yeah,  it still good that you have good hopes for it,  but honestly the situation with xrp is very disturbing and scary,  how could a price continue to go down like that for almost a year while other coins are making people happy,  so we hope that xrp would regain it buoyancy and bounce back to make it investors happy once again. 

• +2 1

Indeed, XRP can send money quickly, but for investment XRP is not suitable, because there is no fluctuation. XRP focuses on the speed of transactions and money transfers between countries so it is very difficult to increase investment, even if it only increases slightly. Even so, XRP is the third favorite coin in the crypto market.

• +1 1

Ripple always complies with the same pattern of behavior, its price rises unexpectedly in autumn and plummets during December, for whatever reason, this year the issue is more serious since it is a demand from the SEC, in addition to the institutions private companies have just liquidated all their assets as the currency will be banned tomorrow, the scene is not looking good for XRP. I did not buy more and sold a few days ago.

If I had what it takes to accumulate xrp as much as I could, I would accumulate it, because in my opinion, xrp one of the the most promising cryptocurrecy out there, it might not be expensive for now, but in time it would be a hot cake.

I have read so much about XRP and I never believed in this coin. I don't like it and I have only traded once when bought for the airdrop of the sparkle coin. I sold after that and it was luck that I didn't hold as many were saying, when news came that a lawsuit was in effect against Ripple.

The current situation of XRP does not inspire the confidence necessary to maintain the currency, the execution of the demand is approaching, in February we will know if the currency will survive or be completely sunk by the SEC, in the same way it is not bad to buy one that another currency since its price is low, but I would not have much hope about it.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:42 PM, Maxtron73 said:

who is continuino to buy more XRP

At this time i am not dare to buy any xrp coin Ofcourse  because there has can sec lawsuit case on xrp coin which lead all the usa based exchange  site suspended  xrp trading..   As today 19 January  so coinbase exchange  will also suspended  xrp trading but still  xrp holder can withdrawal, deposit  on coinbase.. 

Ripple is an organization that is structured, organized as a company with a building and staff that should be traded on Wall Street instead. So I don't think they are decentralized anyway. But I don't believe in XRP anymore. Because most XRP holders are not. . These look like a reaction from Ripple as they really want to keep the price low. So I don't think XRP is helping cryptocurrencies either.

In my opinion, the prices of XRP at the present time are appropriate if you want to buy or sell. But when this post was published, it was unstable and not recommended because its price was dropping dramatically.

After the price drop of ripple, the accumulation is from Asia, while people from the North America are delaying and not investing in ripple again. For now I can not accurate it because it is not profitable and it's price fall back significantly. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, and this is what he talked about, Ripple has a large and very large number of currencies in the market, the daily profit in Ripple is very difficult and there are currencies in the market that give much better profits than it .

Ripple Coin had a good effect on the market. But now Ripple Coin is having a bad time.  The price of Ripple Coin is much lower than before.  And its users have decreased.  This coin has been canceled from some good exchange sites.