Best currency after BTC - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Best currency after BTC

In my experience, the next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum.  This is because the market value of Ethereum Coin and the demand of the world market are in the next stage of Bitcoin.  You can also earn money by trading or investing through Ethereum as the next Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin of the currencies currently available. It's been the since almost the beginning and are slowly gaining more adoption towards it's goal. You have the same functionality as Bitcoin but in a larger scale due to faster transfer times.It is the most used in the world, and most projects operate on their system because of its simplicity in form and content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In terms of reach and fame , Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. But my personal favorite is different. In my priority list I placed litecoin and ethereum in top. Actually litecoin is very good coin because it charge with very less other fees. Ethereum update is also coming this makes the two favorites.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

popularity and large volume of transactions. It is the most used in the world, and most projects operate on their system because of its simplicity in form and content. Ethereum is the best currency that there is after bitcoin not only because of the great project.In short, unlike bitcoin, the emission of Monero is not limited, but transactions take up several times more space than bitcoin. 

• +4 1

Doge...Dogecoin has gotten one of the best spending cryptographic forms of money in the historical backdrop of crypto. In spite of the fact that it may not be the most alluring coin from a speculators viewpoint because of its boundless gracefully, there is no uncertainty that its huge amicable network, confounded looking canine, and 'much goodness' has made Dogecoin one of the most profoundly esteemed and longest enduring cryptographic forms of money to date.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, Marketnes said:

What is the best cryptocurrency after BTC?
I want to know which is the strongest after BTC?
ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

All currencies mentioned above have a strong social base and projects, they imposed themselves in the crypto market, and brought a required technology, and Bitcoin remains their godfather of course .

• +4 1

I think Litecoin is second to Bitcoin of the currencies currently available. It's been the since almost the beginning and are slowly gaining more adoption towards it's goal. It is the most used in the world, and most projects operate on their system because of its simplicity in form and content. The works are also in place to deal with all its problems with great development.

• +2 1

It's been the since almost the beginning and are slowly gaining more adoption towards it's goal. You have the same functionality as Bitcoin but in a larger scale due to faster transfer times.It is the most used in the world, and most projects operate on their system because of its simplicity in form and content.The best crypto must be fast, scalable, secure and privat. 

• +3 1

Hi,
In my opinion, Litecoin is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. I really use Litecoin a lot and I don't pay any commissions. Withdrawal limits are very low and I profit when Litecoin rises.

• +4 1

If we talk about price undoubtedly ETH will take second place, but there are many things to observe, to choose the squire of BTC. I personally prefer LTC. ETH has at a disadvantage the high commissions for transactions. Any currency that is handled on the ETHEREUM network will be a bleed on commissions. For me it has a lot to correct in that regard. But for now this ETH is better positioned this currency. Now let's see how it develops ANDFI has given very good performance so far

• +1 1
  • +2 1

if you were to check for the best currency after BTC then I think it will be it Ethereum because it has proven to be a very strong coin, with a an amazing blockchain network and a promising market capitalization 

• +4 1

Obviously, the Ethereum cash is positioned second in the positioning in the Coin Market Cap after Bitcoin I suggest it and after it is the great Litecoin coin, yet I don't care for the XRP money, so I lost an interest in it previously .

• +4 1

Etherium or ETH is the second best crypto coin next to bitcoin. Some are using this as cover up for their lost in bitcoin. That's why it is more become popular than other altcoin. Also, its demand is high compare to others and has a potential to compete with bitcoin someday.

I can't say if something is better from another, like I don't know if Etehreum is better from EOS or Tron. Each cryptocurrency has to be compared with equals and competition is rising every year with more good projects appearing. We can say that Ethereum has better and more developers working in it than Tron, but we can't say if Tron is not good or if EOS is better. This will be very technical to know.

• +1 1

Ethereum of course. It is a big project that from what I read was instantly made a hit in the crypto community and bought by many investors in the first ICO ever made which was for Ethereum. Later it opened for all developers ways to create and build. It has been the starting point for BNB, Tron, EOS and more projects that started in Ethereum as ERC20 tokens. It is evolving and it is one of the best cryptocurrencies you can invest.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For me, my best cryptocurrency after btc is xrp or ripple. These past few days, xrp is moving up fastly compared to its price I saw before. There is also lots of wallets supported xrp and I think it is advantage for xrp to expand more and make  its own name in crypto world like btc.

• +3 1

Ethereum of course is second and the rest are behind so much. Any similar platforms with Ethereum are way behind like Tron or EOS and they are not developing faster either to think they can reach it. Other coins like Litecoin are shown weaknesses.

It depends what you mean best. The best as in price movement, in market cap or in technical terms. Bitcoin is not considered the top at everything either as transactions speeds are slow. There are many differences between coins and you have to study a lot to find what is each doing and where the cryptocurrency market suffers.

• +1 1

Of course it's ETH the king of the altcoins, the second strongest of cryptocurrencies and it will getting stronger once the eth 2.0 version released. I don't think if some altcoins can beat it or to be replace the number 2 spot in the top coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

After Bitcoin comes ethereum, litecoin and ripple. Dogecoin is doing well too. Bitcoin is the usual number one.

I, like many other colleagues who respond to this publication, believe and believe that the second best Cryptocurrency is ETH, and over time it shows that it is always in second position in the Cryptocurrency ranking.
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

On 10/8/2020 at 3:03 PM, Marketnes said:

want to know which is the strongest after BTC?

You are probably ask about investing in other coins and the best you can have is Ethereum, but the price is very high now my dear so I am not recommend to buy Ethereum at $600. You can look at it and buy lower I am sure it will be in some months and it will stop follow Bitcoin.

• +3 1