Technical look at NEO price - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Technical look at NEO price

The investment in near-Earth objects is very good, and I think it will be in the progress of the coming period, and perhaps in the end of 2020, it will cross the 300 to 320 barrier, and I think the investment in it will increase dramatically.

There are reasons why Neo is a strong competitor to Ethereum because, as more and more languages are available to developers, more and more smart contracts and distributed applications will be deployed and used using this platform, leading to a gradual increase in prices.

I like NEO and I am very active with NEO. I have some NEO for myself, it's quite good, I think this year it will be worth about 300-350 $. Long-term investment with NEO is the right choice

On 12/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, Loly said:

NEO Currency bounced from the low recorded on November 25th, which is also the same price level in which the price held for nearly a month from mid-August and before that more than once, confirming its strength as support,

On the time frame 1s, the currency managed to break through a moving average line and is about to breach them on the larger time frame, which will work as greater support so that the price rises and faces the denominator 8.69, followed by 9.00.

The target price to break the current downside is 9.18

I am also a strong believer of new coin. I am holding it almost from last 7 months. I believe that it will bounce any time in near future to its previous ATH levels.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

if i am not wrong there are many peoole here who are holding neo coins for a year .and for them i would say to hold it more days to get a good profit and surely it will again stable to its previous price

The currency dates back to 2014, when a Chinese company wanted to convert the Chinese economy in particular, and the global economy in general, into a smart digital economy.

A short time, there are still individuals who can impact the course with a particular goal in mind, regardless for their own advantage.....

On 12/21/2019 at 8:44 AM, vivek jain said:

according to my prediction,the price of NEO will be in the range of $284-328 during May 2020 and will go up to $438-504 by December 2020.

The NEO coin price prediction looks quite good here, predicting that an investment of $100 today could return around $600 in 2020.

2020 will be a good one for the NEO coin,  because neo is among the top listed coin that will give lot if profit soon 

On 1/27/2020 at 8:39 AM, Cryptokhan said:

NEO is a well-behaved currency that has a skillful impending this day and it is anticipated that nearby will be a noteworthy encourage in its penalty and for this you essential give a stored sum of this currency.

NEO is presently among the top coin in the marketplace of cryptocurrency and I have the believe that the price will increase soon 

NEO may be well-behaved forex trading using a skilled getting close to nowadays and it's expected where the local community can be well-known ideas in the fees and also, for this reason, someone important gives you a stored sum of this type of forex trading.

I like to put resources into NEO .. or then again Chinese Ethereum, an advanced money that is among numerous different monetary standards, which has become the focal point of late conversation for some, speculators, given the estimation of those high monetary standards, just as their fairly estimated worth,

I imagine if predicting with figures at a time like this makes it dizzy, you beat meet the charge of bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up extreme of avenue NEO will additionally pass away up, and secondary versa, for time efficiency I usually like it.

NEO is a well-behaved currency that has a adroit impending this day and it is anticipated that close to will be a important advance in its penalty and for this you crucial produce a stored summation of this currency

NEO is a well-behaved currency that has a adroit impending this day and it is anticipated that close to will be a important advance in its penalty and for this you crucial produce a stored summation of this currency

It is a good analysis from you. Thank you for the effort you made, because the currency suggests to me that it will rise soon in the market because it is a well-known currency and has a good reputation and a good price that you can buy and store for the future.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, DidaNahrisya said:

Yes 9.18 is my target too for NEO, im pretty sure in 2020 NEO will shine. And also neo have a big community in china

Neo will have a good movement of price this year, majority of coins will elevate to more higher price due to the bitcoin halving that is going to happen around may

The neo coin is the name of the ethereum killer or the ethereum of China, and the neo is the first decentralized cryptocurrency, decentralized, as its source is open and launched from the blockchain platform in China, and the neo coin takes another currency called the GAS.

The NEO cryptocurrency is definitely supported by Bitcoin and will enter the price from how Bitcoin goes in which direction. The NEO cryptocurrency is a very promising coin and it is worth a closer look. 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Jone20 said:

The country of China is the origin of virtual currencies, and the neo currency "NEO" is one of these currencies that was created in China to enter the competition race with its counterparts from other electronic currencies that were launched in some other countries.

NEO 3.0 is just the beginning of its development, when exchanges face transaction bottlenecks, they can apply certain fees through GAS. This is a smart move when you will invest in NEO. NEO is a good thing, each person can get more benefits than $ 100 per day

On 1/31/2020 at 11:33 PM, Riazullah said:

Neo is going verygood in prices.but I could check all those ways here And every where you want .Thanks for being here

Ethereum is available in the English language. Much of Neo Coin's content is only available in Chinese and not available in English. This could be a blockchain software that allows programmers to build smart legal documents alongside decentralized applications.

Neo is good coin for long trade , if you look at the statistic you can see the change of its price every 4 months , its price falls drastically and again rise in 4 months

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
NEO is one of the best currencies in the future, according to expert opinions, with a great future
Investing in long-term NEO yields great benefits, with the NEO coin, the risk of loss can be broken

On 1/31/2020 at 11:33 PM, Riazullah said:

Neo is going verygood in prices.but I could check all those ways here And every where you want .Thanks for being here

Ethereum is available in the English language. Much of Neo Coin's content is only available in Chinese and not available in English. This could be a blockchain software that allows programmers to build smart legal documents alongside decentralized applications.