Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

Yes you are right day by day yobit has upgraded their system and security also. They provides email authentication for each ip login which is so good. They also provide less transaction fees for some coin. So i think it is safe to use yobit in 2020 and next years too        

• Useful or interesting 1

It is completely safe to use yobit in 2020. Yobit is one of the best and secured exchange that I have used. You would never regret making yobit your number 1 exchange because they have what it takes to secure your money.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think Yobit is the most secure exchanger for 2020.  Whose popularity is constantly growing.  Because the security system of this exchanger is more robust and the exchange fee is very small.  Where you can securely exchange your crypto currency.

On 08.10.2020 at 06:47, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Sounds amazing, but what boggles my mind is what is their profit,if I just use investbox and gain % from my investments? Can they just take my money away from me?

the yobit exchange is a safe and dependable exchange that may be used competently and without problems as it has been a long term in view that i used this exchange and i did now not face any problems, and the withdrawal prices are low and there are numerous appropriate currencies for buying and selling and invest

The forum looks safe so far, and there is credibility to the engagement and commitment with the members.

Of course it's safe, I haven't had any problems with Yobit yet. The main thing to remember is that no matter how protected the exchange is, there will always be people who will somehow be able to master your information. There is no need to follow any incomprehensible links, let alone enter some information, and you also need to come up with a very complex password. By following simple rules, you can protect yourself from malefactors

The Russian Yobit platform is a well-known and popular platform and is considered one of the best platforms with the largest volume! Therefore it is very reliable and is one of the first cryptocurrency platforms! She was the one who financed the BitcoinTalk project!

• +1 1

At the moment we have not had security problems in Yobit, which is why I consider it a secure platform. One detail that I want to add is that even though it is safe, we must always enable the security protocols that it offers us, such as double factor authentication.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

All trades or money exchange currency should have high level of security. Yabit also use high level of security. So that one cannot hack crypto currency easily. People love yabit platform for it's security . It's a very popular platform . It is best platform for invest safely. So my friend you don't need to worry about security . You can ivest here safely. Best of luck.

I haven't used Yobit for long time but my experience so far in terms of security is quite satisfactory. Also, I am not aware that this trading platform has been attacked by hackers in its 6 years of existence, as opposed to many other platforms, including Binance, that have suffered such attacks. Of course, it is never advisable to have all your funds in an exchange but only that capital that you can afford to lose, in case the platform gets hacked.

As long as you have the money, there are many Hindus who lie in wait for you to cheat and steal you. Therefore, we must secure our accounts well and be careful when conducting any transaction.
For Cryptotalk and the yobit platform they are really safe and you don't need to worry about them.

Of course, the yobit platform is safe, as it is one of the most secure exchanges, and I leave my money on the site, but you must put a complex password and not enter random links so as not to allow pirates to steal your information

Yes, my friend, I think that working on this platform is safe. I know many friends who work on it. They advised me about it and confirmed its credibility.

I think it is absolutely safe. Because I saw many people in my close circle who received payments and after their recommendations I registered on this site.

After hacking cases like Kucoin or Bitfinex, security is something that users must assure, but also the exchange itself; we don't have too much details about that part, but we assume it's optimal and greatly protected. 

Stop doubting yobit exchange all conspiracies level against yobit exchanger with no consolidated or substantial reasons, facts or evidences are baseless. This is my 2nd year of using yobit site and nothing has interfere with my currencies. But you reserve the right to investigate and confirm the legitimacy before to come final conclusion

• +1 1

Yes it is safe to use yobit in 2020, because it is fully secured. But if someone knows your personal information your account may be hack. So your privacy is your responsibility . Don't share your any information with any one. If you will do so you will face loss only your will be responsible for that not yobit

From my personal experience I can say of course to yobit is safe. Because I am using yobit for a long time. It gives me much safety in the time of trading.

• +1 1

I think its important to work and build up a powerful choice to it , there are thousands of platform but I always find myself coming back to yobit its one of the best platform there is out there and we are able to understand it if we are able to use it thats the case there is no other way to do it , there are different levels to it and it works perfectly.

Yobit is very safe exchange so far I have gone through. This not only very save but also it is very  efficient in its purposes. You can make fast withdrawal using this forum. Also for us that is the most useful forum.

• +1 1

yes in the term of trading safety and security there is no doubt on the yobit platform . all the risk is in your trading strategy . you can lose your money on any exchange . there is risk everywhere.  trade carefully. yobit is good platforms they have its own coin so not 100 percent safe but you can trust your own research 

Surely it is. But we need to manage our security too. Yobit is one of the best and trusted exchanger. From the making day of yobit till now yobit has gained much positive reviews which can be seen in other famous forums like quora.  But we need tk assure our security by using yobits security feature like 2fa. You can easily get your account from support  section if you lost your account. So good luck with this wonderful exchanger.

• +1 2