Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

It is safe to use YoBit in 2020 because it is a huge platform.  Here we have a lot of personal information and it is very secure. And it is a trusted earning website.

• +1 1

For many days i also used the yobit exchange and i don't see any such type of trouble. 

Yobit exchange is the best exchange because due to its security features which are very secure nobody can't stole your amount from this wallet. 

Yobit is always safe to use not only in 2020 it's safe and trusted since it launched in 2014 i start

using Yobit exchange in 2017 and with my experience i can say Yobit is one of the best trusted

and safe exchanges

• +2 2

Yobit is the best exchange that I have used so far and this is due to the fact that they offer a lot of ways to earn money.i have participated in a lot of yobit airdrops and I can say that they are very profitable and yobit is definitely worth investing into.

• +4 1

Yobit will be a safe site in the same way we must always be very careful in each exchange, it is a very serious platform to make investments as a cryptocurrency exchange so do not be afraid to invest your money in this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have only been using the yobit platform for a few months and I have not had any problems, it is seen that it is a very safe and serious site for all users, so I invite you to invest in yobit exchange 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yobit exchange is very safe to use as a crypto user because it works efficiently,withdraws and trading are instant also it comes with features like invest box which can be used for investments and make us some good profits therefore, I conclude that yobit is always recommended.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Even though there was kind of a cyber security breach which happened on the yobit exchange, but it was fixed as this shows how the exchange is there to stay in the Crypto exchange market, as I think it's safe to use yobit

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The platform here is safe and the content in it is safe. The information on it is intended to try to gain this information and invest it in future trade through the encrypted digital currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit is a very legit platform . It is very much trusted and is highly secure and safe . you don't need to worry about its security until you keep your Account information  private. It become very popular platform due to the features it has. so I think it is the best platform to do trade and investment currently and in future.Good Luck!

• +4 1

I have been using Yobit for a whole year and have never encountered any problems, easy to use, has good currency pairs, is safe and reliable.
 There is no maximum deposit and no minimum withdrawal limit
 We can store currencies for long periods

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have been using the Youbet platform since 2017 and I did not find any problem with it, but I noticed that it contains several fraudulent currencies, so you should be careful when using the platform and trading on known currencies only and avoid currencies that are not present in Coin MercatCap and known platforms such as the Binance platform Be careful of the projects that come with it yobit because she is definitely a failure.

• +2 2

There is no doubt that yobit is safe not only in 2020 also for next years, the yobit exchanging site starts in 2014 and still i didn't hear any bad things about this exchanging sites, we all know binance get hacked, but i never heard from yobit exchanging site. so its safe for me.

• +2 1

Great information becuase I have some doubts with this exchange because there are different error with this exchange and it will directly hamper the security of this exchange. And I have just started working here and with yobit and I don't know much about the uobit. So, if I got any error while withdrawing I will consult to the yobit support. 

• +2 2

Absolutely it is safe to use yobit as far as you don't disclose your personal information to anyone. Yobit is just a safe platform which is fast and reliable when it comes to investing and cryptocurrency trading.

On 10/8/2020 at 4:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Yeah, there is no doubts on it my friend i made some transaction this days and i find that there are a big change between Yobit of 2014 and the wonderful exchange that it is now, i can only tell you that the security is for you to make as the exchange give you all possible option, from gmail message to 2Fa, so what can the users of it need more? beside all this.

• +1 3

I use the yobit exchange from a long time more than two years and never have any problems, so yes you can use it with secure and safe way ,any one have any problems can talk to the support and he can resolve it within a few hours 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yobit exchange is one of the most popular exchange site right now. This exchange is very convenient to used and very user friendly. People are using this site because we can do trading, gambling, and investing in this site and it is very safe and secure here.

• +2 1

The yobit platform is a safe and reliable platform that can be used safely and easily as it has been a long time since I used this platform and I did not face any problems, and the withdrawal fees are low and there are many good currencies for trading and investment

Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster.

2020 is almost the last stage.  I think in 2020 it will be safer to use Yobit.  This is great too.  You can secure your money through Yobit  You can work safely using Yobit. Thank you.

Yes I agree with you this the use of yobit in 2020 is save for us. Yobit is very secure for us. It can be save your talk token this is the great way of saving token. 

Yes my friends, I also have found the YoBit as very safe and secure place to invest your money or trade with Cryptocurrencies. It has a good security system such as Two-Factor authentication security that keeps you safe from hackers and spammers because only you can access to your account.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 10/8/2020 at 6:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

I like the yobit platform and the security measures it takes will be in the best interest of the users. I have invested in the yobit platform for years and have not encountered any security concerns or issues with it. While there are a lot of other trading platforms that have been hacked and their users' money stolen.

• +3 1