Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

Mistake makes you to learn fast but i think in crypto you should start with low amount and learn fast then invest good amount and enjoy profit

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

If we want to continue our work with crypto currency then we should never scare of being lost. Then we can never gain anything in our life here

yea exactly there are gains and losses everywhere and if we just focus on losses then we will probably stop enjoying even when we make money. and that will be tough in a bear market.

The best way to not lose your crypto was protect your private keys and do have a backup on it because if you forgot your private keys your crypto will also lose. Don't put personal information about your wallet to any social media to avoid hack incidents. 

Well we need to accept the fact that we might lose more than what we gain in crypto industry because of its volatile market. We need learn more about crypto so we may avoid those happenings.

Scared is normal, specially when we know the risk is lost money. In this situation think realistic will kill your scared, meaning no guts no glory. Market is for people who like challenge so stay away from your scared because you love challenge. Fix your mindset first and test your strategy again.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:38 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

I keep on getting scared that when i invest on legit sites i get scared that it may go scam.

That is the thing which hunts me. But i prefer to be stronger and believing in sites.

Well, it's part of the life, of course, you will experience how to lose but what's important is how well you cope and adapt to the loss maybe you should make your mistakes as a lesson to not do it in the future, and if you face it you will know how to solve it. 

I think "fear" is part of our lives especially when we are risking money. We are scared that rather than gaining more profit, we lose more than what we give. I can not possibly be risky like that so I am very careful on investing.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

Just do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. For the meantime you explore using your free btc from this forum . So no worries, after all it is free nothing to lose.

Just keep on learning how to trade and invest using your crypto talk payments!

2 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Scared is normal, specially when we know the risk is lost money. In this situation think realistic will kill your scared, meaning no guts no glory. Market is for people who like challenge so stay away from your scared because you love challenge. Fix your mindset first and test your strategy again.

I find it more interesting if it's challenging, when I first made my first trading I gained small profit but I am holding some coins too. Good luck for all of us.

25 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

Just do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. For the meantime you explore using your free btc from this forum . So no worries, after all it is free nothing to lose.

Just keep on learning how to trade and invest using your crypto talk payments!

Yes mate, we will learn a lot in this forum specially in trading. I am doing trading before but not in cryptocurrencies. I love this forum coz I am earning as well.

29 minutes ago, Muniru said:

The best course according to no longer default you crypto used to be guard you private keys or functionate bear a backup on it because condition ye forgot your personal keys thy crypto choice additionally lose. Don't yoke non-public information about thy wallet in conformity with anybody social media after avoid hack incidents.

Thanks for the information mate! Yes I am avoiding to be hacked too and trying to secure my accounts. I don't want to loose more my hard earned money.

This is a natural phenomenon. When we care more about anything we have always a fear of losing it. The money is also one of them. If you can't overcome the fear you will be not able to reach your goal. So you have to put your money on little bit risk then you can get profit. So gain experience and put the money in track. 

1 hour ago, Kuroashii said:

I think "fear" is part of our lives especially when we are risking money. We are scared that rather than gaining more profit, we lose more than what we give. I can not possibly be risky like that so I am very careful on investing.

We are surely learning from our mistakes and failures specially when it come to loosing money. There are always risks in every trading to all decisions that we will take.

Just now, Satya31 said:

This is a natural phenomenon. When we care more about anything we have always a fear of losing it. The money is also one of them. If you can't overcome the fear you will be not able to reach your goal. So you have to put your money on little bit risk then you can get profit. So gain experience and put the money in track. 

Thanks mate! I feel fear but I am trying my best to over come that fear. I am trading already and I hope for the best. I am checking first and studying the market to gain more knowledge.

The NFA does not regulate binary trading (yet), and most binary options brokers worldwide are unregulated. The few who are regulated are generally based in Cyprus and are regulated by Cysec. These brokers may or may not be the best ones, so you will need some other criteria to help you make your choice and avoid binary trading scams
Check into how well capitalized a broker is before you sign up with a company. A well capitalized company is much less likely to lose your money than one which has plenty of money for operations. Even though binary options brokers aren’t regulated like FX brokers right now, you can still find out whether a broker has $20 million in capital by checking with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
If you have in any way lost your hard earned funds to any of these scam brokers, I have a good news for you. Asset recovery now is a leading firm that helps with binary option & ICO loss recovery. Contact them on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM ; scamsrescue or info AT scamsrescue DOT com

12 minutes ago, joelaust849 said:

The NFA does not regulate binary trading (yet), and most binary options brokers worldwide are unregulated. The few who are regulated are generally based in Cyprus and are regulated by Cysec. These brokers may or may not be the best ones, so you will need some other criteria to help you make your choice and avoid binary trading scams
Check into how well capitalized a broker is before you sign up with a company. A well capitalized company is much less likely to lose your money than one which has plenty of money for operations. Even though binary options brokers aren’t regulated like FX brokers right now, you can still find out whether a broker has $20 million in capital by checking with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
If you have in any way lost your hard earned funds to any of these scam brokers, I have a good news for you. Asset recovery now is a leading firm that helps with binary option & ICO loss recovery. Contact them on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM ; scamsrescue or info AT scamsrescue DOT com

Thanks for the information mate! I really appreciate your suggestions and I will surely be attentive with all of this details in the near future. Thank you!

Different type of site work for this purpose and new people become victim and lose the coins. The new website which give an offer more then you think then you understand that this is fake and this website work for the cheesing the coins for new members.

I am thinking of stopping the trading of digital currency. I hated in that past that I was stuck between two feelings of timidity related to misery: the dread of losing my digital money, and the dread of losing the security of my budget should I leave and have not found anything else.

Whenever I thought about quitting cryptocurrency trading that I hated in the past, I was stuck in two fears related to loss: the fear of losing my cryptocurrency,

11 hours ago, Smssadikru said:

I agree totally but it 

is the world who can poor and can be rich in short time.

So if you don't ready to lose, i just give you advice to not invest your money in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is very risky and volatile.

If you want try cryptocurrency, find some bounty and airdrop first, so you get some coin,  now you can trade it, gamble it, or whatever.

Yes Cryptocurrency is a very risky investment,  first you have to start somewhere that is what could make you safe from losing

I think there are many business who is about the risk to be rich or poor, the same things happens with cryptocurrency there are many people who did the risk before 2017 but then with risk they convert to rich.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There's no better way to learn about things in crypto than to do a little trading.  Start off small and get a feel for what the market is like.  Don't put a whole lot of money onto an exchange at first, because it's very easy to lose money when you're just beginning to trade.  And yeah, everything is risky and there's going to be some fear.  But no risks, no rewards.

When i start my career in crypto industry and start trading some time i earned big profit but after that i lose bigger amount as compared to my profit.So i learn Technical Analysis and start trading and do not loss my money.

• +3 1

yes as a newbie ereryone feel the same..everyone worry about tjr loosing of their funds more than the earning.we think too much before investing and it is because of lack of the trading and investing Knowledge

• +2 1

Yeah  there was a time to earn profits but didn't sold the coin ,thinking that the price will rise more and suddenly after few days price gone low and still waiting for the price to go up ,really upset because when there was time to earn profits the thought to  earn more profits made to wait .

If you are scared of losing while you are investing, then perhaps you are investing too much and you obviously need to lower that amount, as you should always invest in crypto only as much as you can afford to lose.

If you can't afford to lose anything you can still find activities that will pay you an extra income and you can trade what you gain for Bitcoin and whatever altcoin you like.