How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

actually it is very difficult i think. because old people's nothing know about this. so it is very hrd ork to understand them. so i think they don't need to take interest in them. so safe yourself i think and go forward.

• +1 2

Its truly hard to truly difficult to sell the thought regarding this new innovation , there is a great deal of work to be done and in the end we are altogether going to attempt to be great in the thing we are doing there is a ton of work to be done and in the end we are completely said to follow a specific thought we see out there.

I am newbie here on this platform, I would also consider myself old because I have been finding it hard to understand the concept of crypto but gradually I am learning.

I think on getting the old people understand bitcoin a pictorial and less confusing languages and inscription be used to relate it to them.

Very hard to fimilair old people's to Cryptocurrency or bitcoin beacuse it is not a fisicaly our old people see only fisicaly currency so they does not believe on the digital currency.

Apparently it seems tough to convince them because they have seen cash and dealed with  whole of their life they would not trust digital currency but if you tell them the history and acheivement, improvements of the btc and current price of it with proof than we can convince them to trust on it 

Try to start with them from the first level, that is, explain to them everything about digital currencies, how they started, how they work, what they are, and what is blockchain. Elderly people like to know everything about the thing they are learning so try to tell them the most accurate details and explain them

• +1 1

The truth is that it is more difficult to teach them about cryptocurrencies, but it can be approximated to them a little. It is likened to stock exchanges and companies at the beginning, and then to explain to them the principle of its work. I think it is the best way for them to understand the principle of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Making old people understand cryptocurrency will be a very tough job to do. It's always difficult for most of them to catch up with the latest trends in technology. Cryptocurrency is a very hard thing to understand for many young people so explaining what it is and how it works will be a tougher job when it comes to the seniors. @realmarks

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +4 1

If you should ask me to suggest on this, i don't think teaching the olds cryptocurrency is necessary as some of them won't find it easier to understand some strategies that is involved in making profit in cryptocurrency. I see this suggestion like just a stress to the old ones.

Cryptocurrency is a digital marketing that requires being conversant with the market price of the coins which may be something difficult for the olds to achieve. The More expensive and popular cryptocurrency, but there are also many other great cryptocurrencies that are worth learning. The  benefits of Bitcoin need to be explained in terms of Bitcoin. He has to explain how much time he has to work with.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Yes my dear friend you are right but at the present time I have not idea about this because I have not much knowledge about this happening, but I agree with you I got some experience our knowledge by learning your post my dear friend. Wish you all the best my friend for getting more knowledge and experience from crypto talk and achieving you are positive targets. 💞

My friend, all currencies of various kinds and their strength depend on the strength of supply and demand, and this is what makes the currency fall and rise, and you must follow the markets and graphic analysis in order to find out that a happy day

Explain to them that this is the future, and as life evolves every day, currencies have also evolved, and now they are not only digital, but linked to reality, and we can benefit from them in real life, and you have to be very patient when you are explaining because this matter will not accept it easily

It is a very complex thing to teach anyone about BTC and cryptocurrencies, people are afraid and mistrust of what they do not know. I tried several times to teach friends and family and they would look at me like crazy and distrust me. For what now I do not teach anyone else, there were few who listened to me and today they are benefiting from that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, if you are awake to explain cryptocurrecy to the old people, then that the most difficult work giving to you, because there Ideology is not acqunted tothose kin of technological advances.

Well, if you are awake to explain cryptocurrecy to the old people, then that the most difficult work giving to you, because there Ideology is not acqunted tothose kin of technological advances.

Hello my friend, I think, it is quite difficult to show digital forms of money to more established people, since mostly the more experienced people are not connected with innovation and what lies ahead for them in the future.

If yougive a good explanation and are willing to answer their questions, you can make anyone understand about Bitcoin and how it is used, how to take advantage of cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin in the More expensive and popular cryptocurrency, butthere are also many other great cryptocurrencies

Welcome my friend

Not only the elderly have trouble understanding cryptocurrencies

There are also many people who are far from technology and are difficult to understand from Bitcoin

But simply explain it to them

The house queen is like a gemstone in the ground

As well as Bitcoin within the protocol, but has not yet been discovered

It is like an existing balance in the phone or the computer

One day I sat next to my grandfather and he told me why you use your mobile phone for so long, and I said to him for bitcoin, my grandfather. He just laughed at me and told me to leave.

With my opinion currently old people don't have any need to know about cryptocurrencies or bitcoin but if any need then you'll just tell them that bitcoin is a modern currency of the world

• +1 2

It we be difficult for old people to no much about bitcoin due to the fact that they don't believe on anything technology and it usually affect them, but for you to let them understand you have to create much time and be focused in letting them to understand everything you goes through, but at times it we be difficult for them to understand what does that mean in which is well meaningful to the existing technology of this era.

• +1 1

It is difficult for me to explain this so that they can understand. Some wallets have a "beautiful" interface, but sending/receiving bitcoins may spiral downward. The integrated Bitcoin wallet will help the elderly with visual or hearing impairments to use cryptography

• +2 1

My friend, there are some complicated matters that are difficult for the elderly to understand .. But if you make it simple and explain it to them in an easy and smooth way, they can interact with you and understand it .. Use the new teaching methods such as drawings and other ..

Talk to them in their language, discuss their concepts and use realistic examples often
Then I am sure that you will succeed in communicating the idea to them

This is not in your interest, because convincing the elderly is very difficult, but in my opinion I only show them simple explanatory videos that are full of simple drawings.