Staking of Coins for Rewards - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Staking of Coins for Rewards

I want to know that which coin or project have best staking rewards. As NRG (Energi) have 60% rewards. but you can not start from a little amount. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Staking is a good and a profitable to make money.Its like interest coming either daily or every month to your account and for life.But some coins for staking are very expensive to buy and to stake as most staking coins will depend on how many you have and require large amount of coins to have in order to have good interest return.

not unless you bought some of this coins early when the price was still very cheap and you start stake.but I am doing a lot of buy and hold preparing to do staking to some of this expensive coins and it will be a great achievement if and when one will rich this point.So Staking should be added to our portfolio of Crypto currencies 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

There is a system that can be profitable by staking coins, there is a system on Yobit exchange site, Investbox site, staking coins on this site can be better income, but staking Bitcoin is given 1% and much less profit, so I staking other coins.  And 5-10% profit.

• +1 1

There is TELE currency but it is currently experiencing some problems and this is why it stopped the withdrawals until January
Currency Offers rewards by storing TELE coin
It is similar to NRG (Energi) coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Well i am currently staking with NRG that has quite a high yearly reward percentage, but it all depends on the amount you stake. A very small amount will take months to recieve your reward , as instead a good and decent bag will get you rewards almost every day. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a good currency that offers you a lot of profit well but the problem is that it is complicated for beginners
The nrg coin is a strong currency derived from Dash and Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

You can stake BNB coin on binance exchange it is the best coin to stake right now for more return

On 12/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, Romaan1987 said:

I want to know that which coin or project have best staking rewards. As NRG (Energi) have 60% rewards. but you can not start from a little amount. 

Hey mate in which exchange the staking of energi coin staking giving 60% return? Please let me know. But one thing i want to say. See the coins which is not well established the company offer more return for that coins to make them well known. And establish them into market. But not much people get trapped into this. It may happen that the coin may get omitted from market. So don't take risk. Start staking on some reliable coin. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Satya31 said:

Hey mate in which exchange the staking of energi coin staking giving 60% return? Please let me know. But one thing i want to say. See the coins which is not well established the company offer more return for that coins to make them well known. And establish them into market. But not much people get trapped into this. It may happen that the coin may get omitted from market. So don't take risk. Start staking on some reliable coin. 

I have deeply study and in touch with this project team through discord channel and telegram and also i have received and airdrop of 100 NRG which worth $200. This is very promising project you can join them on discord as well. and can study yourself. Staking reward in on Energi core wallet. and all staking guide has been given on their web site and also lot of youtubers covered this project in their video. They did not have done any ICO but just start by self funding.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Romaan1987 said:

I have deeply study and in touch with this project team through discord channel and telegram and also i have received and airdrop of 100 NRG which worth $200. This is very promising project you can join them on discord as well. and can study yourself. Staking reward in on Energi core wallet. and all staking guide has been given on their web site and also lot of youtubers covered this project in their video. They did not have done any ICO but just start by self funding.

Wow this is good to know about your profit. I will definitely study about it. Thank you for letting me know that. It is new in market. I hope it stands upto your expectations. They started the project without ICO it is very good sign. It seems that they are targeting for a good. I will go through it. 

• +1 1

Every exchanges has staking program and you can start with small amount money you have. Staking is similar with investment, in Yobit you can use invest box for learning, same method. I'll not recommended any staking program you should research because the interest can change without notice.

• Useful or interesting 2

All the problem is to stake a very little amount and get enough profit from that staking. Mostly even high percentage of staking reward could not give you enough profit if you just stake a little of amount. so if any one have not a big bag of capital than its tough to have profit on that.

Tezos (XTZ) seems to be a good coin to stake. It kept a good price since it's introduction and it has backing by big funds. It has around 6% staking reward annualy,

Edited by BTC Future

Annually is the main issue. if we invest just only $500 than we only receive 0.083 cents daily. So there should be a monthly reward percentage which will benefit small investors and can be encouraging for them to stake their funds and get rewarded.

I didn't know this method because I never tried it. at the moment I am always in cryptorency and I start here. yes about this you can see the answers of those who have done it, sorry.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, Romaan1987 said:

I think it is best if you stake those coins that have stable price like tron because they are playing around 185-195 sats so you can guarantee that the price will not go dump during your holding.

Thanks everyone for the good ideas. but taking reviews about staking, hodling and trading. I will vote to trading, that only way to make good profit, all others are less paying.

MouseCoin (MIC3) brings excellent profit on the POS algorithm. Ahead is the year of the mouse, who knows, maybe the coin will shoot in 2020, in the year of the mouse. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can earn rewards when you stake coins for a period of time as an incentive to acquire and hold onto staking coins. Some coins may require a bonding period. To earn staking rewards, simply select the coin you wish to stake and once it has finished bonding, it will be ready to start staking and earning rewards twice a week from the Proof of Stake process.

Staking of coin and get reward for staking is very secure and good way to earn free profit from our investment .the profit depends on the number f staker who stake the coin they get daily reward for stake.

• +1 2

I've definitely heard of NRG but haven't tried it out yet, as I'm not sure if it's a good project or not.  Even if you can earn 60%, who knows what the price is going to do.  I remember buying PIVX at about $3 a year and a half ago or so, and look where it is now.  $0.22 if you didn't know.

The best staking coin?  I'd say it's Neo, but I also still like PIVX and even RDD, though I wouldn't say RDD is a great coin by any means.  But the great thing about Neo is that you don't need to keep the wallet up and running all the time, and you still earn Gas.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:21 AM, Romaan1987 said:

Does the percentage really matter if the token itself is going down in btc price? Imho too much rewards is really horrible for that coin's economy, it's too much price dilution.

• +1 2

Energi is one of the best coin for staking and it's rewards are now approximately 27% and not 60% on staking and you can even stake 1 coin with them.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, Sumayya said:

You can stake BNB coin on binance exchange it is the best coin to stake right now for more return

How can I stake bnb on binance exchange and how much should I have bnb? 

And thanks for helping me 

Edited by Zezo

I have tried stake some coins but actually I don't earn much from this process

I think you should stake big amounts to get profit