Hold or trade - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

Holding crypto its very good and helpful, you can buy bitcoins in a low price and hold it until prices rise again. Trading is good but is profitable for those who have knowledge in it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

Each time is planed for something trade or hold, for holding you dont care about the market you plan some years or month and go do your staff, but in trade it's little bit different 

I also see that trading cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is much better than gold contracts in terms of achieving profits as well as the proportion of daily incomes.

THINK POSITIVE

This you own to support for the reason that promote is not enduring as soon as the sell is secure after that you experience to trade at that time your will earn good money that's why I held don't organize trade in unstable market 

I also prefer to keep bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in my portfolio and not trade yet. Because trading involves a lot of risks. Because as we know bitcoin very volatile , which can lead to large losses for inexperienced bullfighters.

as per my issue it depend upon a promote that whether its helpful to occupy or to trade for the reason that a bit u monitor that in approach existence the value of recent currency will drive decline it follows that trade is better otherwise hold. but promote anaysis is clear way.

Trading is also a very profitable alternative to trading money better than cryptocurrency. You will gain more from it.

I will like to trade. Trading ks more risky but also more profitable. There are many options to take to minimise risks. 

Holding is best option if you have some spare btc and altcoin coins then hold it for at least till halving event and enjoying earnings upto 70% to 80%.And this is history of halving event that btc prices always goes high. 

Trading is really one of the preeminent gear to formulate profit, I advocate you trade for the best possible profit.

I would say that it is superior to put off your coins now, and uniform better, accept new ones. advertising on the substructure is a dreadfully badly behaved idea. It is outshine to presume the cool occasion to fall for particular coins at a logical charge bit the promote is not functioning

holding then it will be wise decision to hold but when profit can be made by selling or trading then it will be wise decision to trade...

In my opinion it depends on a market whether it is good to keep or trade because you have occasionally seen that current currency prices will fall in the coming days but otherwise trade is good.  And if the market price increases, then Sabai will be very profitable.

Several points must be considered, such as the dynamics of trade volume and the rise of competitors. I also hold a small amount of lumen. One of the coins that has great potential in the subject is have no plans to sell anytime soon. However, this is your call.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

if you are the type who is patient and does not notice about landing, storage is suitable for you, but suppose you are one of the people who check its balance every hour, I advise on these conditions to trade quickly as it is said to strike ground and run away because the market is very volatile these days and its direction cannot be intended.

Holding or trading both good source of income I doing both but I think long term holding more profitable invest in good project coins you naver face loss if you doing trading always use stoploss.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:59 AM, Cristle said:

Trading is very difficult during periods of downtrend, because the market is generally unstable. So I’m just watching these days, and if an uptrend starts, I could consider trading.

I like to hold on because this is the end of the year and the gap is likely to happen in January 2020. This is just a possibility and I will definitely happen as last time, history will repeat. What if the situation doesn't improve, and I will answer, what if the situation improves? Therefore, I would advise you to wait, hoping for a better deal.

34 minutes ago, rantsibgolf said:

Holding and exchanging is superior than holding one of the foremost well known implies of making cash since exchanging permits you to win cash on a normal premise, but in the event that holding a coin does not increment the value of coins at that point you'll endure misfortunes from it.

People holds because it is easier than trading, trading needs time to study the market and that is only if you know how to study the market in the first place.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:19 PM, Resperation said:

If you saw how a dump of altcoins occurred in February and early March, you could not think that it was a dump. This is normal, with any market fluctuation happening for sure. Therefore, a wise investor will wait until the profit goes panicky.

All love and search for dump but not me i really dont like this kind of trade it's not a trade that i like because you can have it all the time, every one should make a strategy to trade and earn with plan

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

All love and search for dump but not me i really dont like this kind of trade it's not a trade that i like because you can have it all the time, every one should make a strategy to trade and earn with plan

everyone on here just searching for someone to copy his or her trades because nobody wanna do things their way anymore and thats why many people end up being scammed.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:47 PM, Naga said:

everyone on here just searching for someone to copy his or her trades because nobody wanna do things their way anymore and thats why many people end up being scammed.

There is many scammer like that, I really dont like people who copy trades from others because the others dont really know exactly where the price is going they just do like others, so we need to do it in our way like you said 

6 hours ago, Hakyo said:

I advise you to hold a token, we can not predict the growth or decrease in the value of altcoin, because it is still fluctuating, it is best to keep your coin, because the market price is falling so as not to lose.

You can trade any cryptocurrency  with the possibility of gaining more price appreciation than to have other Coons that have no value, try to be positive about it

Trading increases the amount of coins you own. Everything starts with your trading routine. You need a strict trading plan that covers most of your trading activity, and it will help you reduce the random factor to the absolute minimum.