Hold or trade - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

As for me, the best strategy is to hold, because almost always you will earn money if you will just hold. But if you have got a lot of time you can trade, I don't have time to learn how to trade and it is much easier for me to just hold btc,eth, and others
P.S: pls like my comment, ty

8 minutes ago, Kron1749 said:

As for me, the best strategy is to hold, because almost always you will earn money if you will just hold. But if you have got a lot of time you can trade, I don't have time to learn how to trade and it is much easier for me to just hold btc,eth, and others
P.S: pls like my comment, ty

If you hold try to stack to so you make money by lending out your coins/ Some even have 20% interest a year. On the long run it will help a lot. Its always more than trading stocks. I do lend my altcoins out in Binance and crypto.com. and everyday i get some interest which doesnt disappoint me.

• +1 1

It can be kept in hold as the best option, but it will always be better to collect profits when the moment is right, to collect profits is to withdraw this positive% that allows me to allocate it for other purposes, it is ideal to double your investment or take a% to redistribute your portfolio, Never bet everything on a single horse, it is always better to have several portions in several cryptocurrencies in the long term and give regular follow-up to be at the moment to withdraw these gains, trading daily requires concentration and a lot of knowledge, if you are disciplined you can use the two and always win.

z7K3SYt.png

To profit, you must divide your money into several divisions
Section for skid trading, section for long handling and section for storage
And you will see at the end that you will always win a lot of money
But this matter should be after studying the market and being patient after it and making smart money and not being greedy
We always win a little better than not

In my opinion, holding or trading depends on market conditions, as traders we need to have a clear road map, so that trading can be carried out according to the strategy. If the market is not going well, we should defend it first, and if the market is bullish then trading is possible. Stop loss in trading is also very important because we must know the limits when to stop trading, it is included in a trading strategy.

It depends on what you want, if what you want is to obtain possible long-term profits it is better to hold, now if you are a little more risky and want short-term profits, the trade is the option

Today there are traders who hold in crypto currencies, for example in bitcoin 80% hold and 20% trade. Although hold is for long term in my opinion.

182/5000

You have to diversify and half goes to hold and staking, and the other half goes to Trade, although it is more complicated and you have to do analysis and make decisions more aggressively.

Hey.  For me, it is more preferable to keep cryptocurrency.  I tried trading, it took too much time, and I was free to hold coins all day.  But this is the choice of everyone who is more comfortable.

it all depends on the initial amount with which you decide to trade. if the capital is large, then put half or more on hold and trade the rest

HODL (hold for dear life) for the fluaktif price of Bitcoin and Soe od Top coins now Hodl os better way . Trading is riaky now unless you have long term od trding its als same od investement for made profitable 

There are diverse purchase and-hold exchanging techniques. The fundamental thought behind these procedures, is to ride long haul bull drifts and kill the market 'commotion' related with lower time spans. Momentary merchants frequently get disappointed when the market shakes them out of their exchanges as it whipsaws on the littler time periods for instance, the one-hour time span. The value activity on a week after week graph is frequently non-unpredictable over a specific timeframe. At the point when a similar period is examined on littler time spans, the image is typically considerably more battered and capricious than on the week after week time span.

There are diverse purchase and-hold exchanging techniques. The fundamental thought behind these procedures, is to ride long haul bull drifts and kill the market 'commotion' related with lower time spans. Momentary merchants frequently get disappointed when the market shakes them out of their exchanges as it whipsaws on the littler time periods for instance, the one-hour time span. The value activity on a week after week graph is frequently non-unpredictable over a specific timeframe. At the point when a similar period is examined on littler time spans, the image is typically considerably more battered and capricious than on the week after week time span.

I continue to hold, I think it will bring me a good profit in the future. Trading is too complicated a way to make money, you need to study for a long time and devote all day to keeping track of the news. I really want to start trading, but now there is no opportunity to spend a lot of time cryptocurrency.

To trade, you need to have a lot of experience.  If you are already a successful trader, then trading is the best choice, but if you are not interested in this, but you are looking for an investment opportunity, then definitely keeping the cryptocurrency in your portfolio, since the risk of losing money in this case is much less

It depends on what situation you are in. Personally, I would rather hold than trade. I'm not very good at trading)) I took a cryptocurrency and forgot about it, although sometimes I want to sell and take another, but I hope for the best)

I go with trading, I don't like the concept of holding coins, I think trading is more profitable and enjoyable, if your excuse is you don't know how to trade, then go to learn and earn some proper knowledge after that practice it.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

At the moment I have everything in hold, I'm a little afraid to invest something and lose it, what I think is that it's better for me, it's to have something save, although I don't refuse the possibility of starting to trade with a modest amount and learn little by little.

50/50 or 70/30

One piece for investment . 

Another part for trade 

It is better to buy cheap tokens and hold them until the price rises. 

Greeting. Basically I always do that too .. I buy cheap coins and hold them for a while until I get a decent value. I also try to buy monenas that are about to come out, always analyzing the projects well to try to get the most profit possible.

it depends on your bank, but in fact, you should try all the options and understand which one will be more suitable for you and which will be more understandable to you and on which you will earn more in the end. I would divide the bank for investment and trading