What is the usecase for Reputation? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

What is the usecase for Reputation?

The use of reputations on this forum is a little bit a different for the good issues we have to know the good ideas we have to really keep good communication we all know there is a lot of good ideas to the effort to work as hard and there is a lot of good ideas that we have , the clean posts that we have, there is a lot of effort to really do the right thing a lot of good ideas are all we want to do

On 12/18/2019 at 6:31 PM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

Reputation doesn't count in rank category. It's only seniority basis, it shows who is member since long time and posted alot, nothing else.

it shows that this part part handy posts and interpretation on this forum
and perhaps it is influence on ranks!

it shows that this part part handy posts and interpretation on this forum
and perhaps it is influence on ranks!

For now i think its doesn't add much to anyone but just a show of hardwork, but i believe over time it will be very useful, that is why it is been created.

Classification in the forum depends only on the number of posts and not on reputation. Reputation only to show that your forum account is good and provide useful content

Reputation is giving by other member about your post, in their opinion it have quality and information they need. Rank is about how much post/ reply that have been made, this is number activity by you. Both are different and have specific function, I hope you understand that now.

Actually forum rank is such kind of things which represent or reflect your experiences in this forum. The more you post the more you learn. Thus you can get experiences. So the forum rank is like your experiences in a word.

Reputation points exhibition how a good deal your topics are handy in this forum, until in half a shake here is no further bonus as you follow superior reputation points, but perhaps in the hope the admins will insert impressive. 

Reputation is only about quality post you made, but it doesn't mean you can break rules because have a lot of reputation. No money for reputation just positive sentiment about your knowledge and contribution in this forum. Reputation is relative but and every people who giving that I believe reaction is the best way to say " thank you ".

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

As for now, they have not used yet, but i think that reputation points are use in the future when cryototalk have been upgraded i think.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I don't think they affect rank but members of the community can see that the posters is giving good post and contributing to the growth of the forum, it has an impact on your standing here in this forum.

No, reputation points only shows that some people where being benevolent and awarded you the point. I have seen post in this site that did not make any sense at all, the grammar was atrocious but still had a lot of reputation points.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

In my own opinion ranking of reputation is just indicating how useful or informative your post.. some give you up thumbs for you post especially for those have sense .. 

Reputation not affect rank or not any extra benefits for reputation but reputation show how much you topics or posts helpful or informative.

The leaderboard with the reputations and rank of members is just like a hall of fame to motivate other users to work harder and post more of relevant topics to find themselves on that leaderboard.

12 hours ago, Amna963 said:

Yes i know  i am totally agreed with you  because  the more reputation  points you will get , this will help you in the features  because i am agree with  your opinions that at the bringing of time a reputation does  not show  anything .

Yes, you are absolutely right. I think that with the coming days, the new will come, as there will become a benefit from the reputation. Every member with a great reputation will benefit from it in competitions.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

Reputation not affects on rank. If you are a greate content creator then you get many reputations and other member see in your profile your reputation and then they follow you because you are greate content creator.

Your words are a fact because there are many who do not publish anything that is completely beneficial, but it is not up to us to hold them accountable because the forum managers are the ones who do that important to us. We publish publications with credibility to benefit others and we benefit from this is the most important.

reputation section is only there to make a profile more attractive for the Who come in your profile nothing else to do with the reputation so don't get curious about this then also if you want to get some good reputation then you have to work on your post and comments.

Reputation only shows how good or useful the topics or post you make. It doesn't really give anyone some great privilege or stuff but for someone who earn it would mean a lot for them.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I think it shows the likes and dislikes of a member and maybe members get benefit from the topic or comment, so they give it a reputation ./ negative reputation .

I think that if your post looks good to anyone then it gives you a reputation. It shows that you have a little bit of growth and proof that you do well.

According to what the supervisor said when I asked him the ranks now, she does not have any advantages, but they are thinking of having some advantages.

THINK POSITIVE

It doesn't have to many use case it is just that of you have them you will be honoured on the forum for your hard work.