What have you bought with your profits? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

Nothing special, household expenses and food, you can say spent on myself.
I also bought some cryptocurrency)

• +2 1

I spend most of my earnings in real life. I bough a lots of useless things and i am regreting right now. I hope we can see another bullrun inside this year. Bitcoin dominance is close to 70 and i hope btc dominance will start to decrease and every altcoin will became more valueble like the last bull run.

• +1 1

Dear mate. I want to share my view with you. I want to invest the money in the trading and get earning from it. It is the wish of me and i want to go forward and make more money to complete all the needs.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In particular, I try to accumulate more coins or different projects, what I do is sell when I think it went up a lot to buy back at a lower price, I do not get capital but I reinvest to have more coins

I bought nothing from my profit. I invest the money in trading for earning money. I bought nothing because i have already all things and i need nothing. I wish to invest the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good morning, since I have not been here for a long time, but I got an amount that is not large, but through it I was able to pay some of my obligations and buy some of the necessary needs. I hope in the coming times that I can earn more to buy what I need as well.

I cannot invest in cryptocurrency trading because i am learning and gain just basic knowledge about cryptocurrency investment.  I think those people are very lucky who invest their money in bitcoin and know they will earn good amount of money because bitcoin price is cross $40,000 in this month

It's important sometimes to cash out some of our crypto earnings to our local currency and spend the money buying some memorable stuffs or even just enjoying or celebrate,have funny with family let them know that being in crypto is good too.

• +1 1

I think, It was very lucky for me to get this opportunity. Hopefully friends can enjoy benefits like this. I bought others coins maybe in the future will go up and with very good price,Waiting to gain more profits.And i also bought an another laptop where I can do my work.

I was thinking that I could start saving little by little, while being able to investigate about which cryptos projects can be worth to be able to realize them, since I am very interested in being able to invest in new projects with a lot of potential so that later I can wait for the value of their cryptos to increase.

I'm not opportuned to earn during the previous bull run, but may plans for what i may earn from such opportunity is to make more investment and trade to make more money from it. 

This money is not enough to get car Bangalore it is useful for short work like fee small business and it is when when you work almost 6 months then your money is make in this forum

I bought a smartphone from my profit. I have earned lot of profit from here and i didn’t have any good smartphone. So i bought a smartphone by this profit. I hope i will earn more profit and buy some more product from my profit.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I invest in other sites with profit so that I can earn more money.I spend some money on my entertainment.I bought some things for my house.Besides, I don't spend my profit anywhere.

I am not using the profits for the investments I am only using the money in my offline life because I do not have enough money for investments I would learn some skill and then I will do it

At the moment, I am looking for other sources to invest in cryptocurrencies, such as buying a currency at a low price and waiting for it to grow and increase its value and then sell it and profit through it, there are several methods we can learn here.

• +2 1

I updated my mobile phone and spent the rest of the profits into cash and bought items and needs with it, but to buy from the earning from crypto is great.

I bought so thing which was my requirement.  So it help to buy those things which i want to buy. So with this i bought some food item a d some for shopping. But this great to me it help me to mange my matter and issue which only can be solve by money.

Almost nothing I try to trade with and learn, but I lost a lot of my money in trading. The matter is more than difficult and it takes time and effort to reach your goal. It may achieve my dream, but it needs time.

My opinion is that when we get profit we should buy some bitcoin for a large profit  .Trading is the best option when we get some opyiot but we need experience and knowledge for trading otherwise there will be lost without knowledge in the trading market.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:34 AM, onamika79 said:

I actually made a profit from here and I invested in my store. Currently I get good money from there daily.

Are you or have you tried investing in crypto for either day trading or holding? First you are smart you put your money in investment but have you considered that crypto investment could be more profitable?

Hello dear friend, you post a very good topic about what coin we buy our profit, I always invest my profit to buy new coin but I always buy top coin in the market because we have a less risk than other coin, so we have to by rank coin like LTC, TRX, BNB etc.

• +3 1

It is a best moment when you buy some thing by your profits and i am so excited to the next month when i get my earnings to buy some mobile accessories and new shoes so i wish all members feel in this moment.

• +1 1

Actually I am using my profits to fulfill my needs and daily expenses but now I am investing my earning for getting more profit because by long term investment we can get good profit. So I will recommend to my all friends to invest in cryptocyrrency because this is a very profitable method .

I did not buy anything with my profits that I earned from this forum, but I transferred it to the trading platform that I work with and put a section in the prevention of daily investment to increase my profits with confidence and guarantee.