What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

23 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

The future of bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies we will be able to use them like we are using fiat currencies that's we can buy goods in shops and supermarkets also we can convert them physical

We live in the finest ages of modern technology, it is no longer necessary to carry a lot of cash, it is enough to have some cards for bitcoins and cards and then you can buy what you need. With multiple methods of paying through Bitcoin in the world.

It seems to me that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will continue to grow day by day as it helps us to earn money without wasting our unemployment time so we can earn money in crypto currency and it seems to me that Bitcoin and crypto will continue for many days.

15 hours ago, Fefe28 said:

I predict that the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they will be used just like a fiat currency, that's if you can buy anything at anywhere by using cryptocurrencies. 

Predicting the future of bitcoin using charts and patterns can be a promising way to succeed as it is in bitcoin trading. However, technical analysis in this unusual asset can be overcome with an event that carries a lot of strength and can cause a strong change in demand.

Cryptocurrency is known as virtual currency all over the world.People now like more to work with Cryptocurrency.Crypto is used in many ways.Cryptocurrency get more popularity.Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin users is more than any currency

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

The answers of all your question is Yes.. Bitcoin or digital currencies have lot of potential in them. as the future is digital world. so every thing will be turned digital. 

Well for me i think bitcoins value will be more high in the future, and after that bitcoin will be replaced by other coins. but i can already tell that bitcoin is already a legacy at that time in crpyto. 

18 hours ago, Fefe28 said:

I predict that the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they will be used just like a fiat currency, that's if you can buy anything at anywhere by using cryptocurrencies. 

For that to happen there should be a master plan t first stabilize the cry[to market a big, otherwise i don't see that happening.

I think cryptocurrency or maybe blockchain will have a bright future. I've seen credible news that some country will no longer use USD to backup, instead they will use gold as backups and there are some countries that will use blockchain or cryptocurrency (I forget).

4 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

If we still suport bitcoins until now and keep spreading the awareness we will  see bitcoins in mainstream and hopefully this will happen someday. 

Everyone talks about bitcoin. Many citizens invest in this criticism, which was rejected by many countries because it exists and cannot be practically ignored. The loss of confidence in economic policies, especially monetary, allowed new criticism to emerge and spread across computers, relying on sophisticated and very sophisticated mathematical and digital programs.

2 hours ago, juos1s said:

The future of cryptocurrencies is very good, cryptocurrency will lead the world and it will become the leading and most popular currency.

Personally, I think that blockchain and cryptocurrency technology is the future of material handling and I do not see it as a bubble that will burst and that this is the natural and logical development of technology to facilitate human life.

1 hour ago, MdSharafat said:

IN 2020, Most of the people will start believing in the technology behind Cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market might experience a market optimism in 2020, as not only Bitcoin, but all the major cryptocurrencies might experience an upward.

In fact, there are a lot of stories and experiences to learn from. Bitcoin has become the talk of the world, as many countries have warned about it, with some entities announcing dealing with it, but so far no country has announced its legal dealing.

I think bitcoin and crypto currency has great future. Crypto is very reliable for use. We can do various things with crypto. We can pay and receive money globally. So crypto has great future.

15 hours ago, Reborn24 said:

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in future will be popular. Since a lot people are now enlightened on how it works and there are also a lot of countries joining cryptocurrency. 

Nothing new happened this week, Bitcoin is always volatile. And everyone who wants to invest in it must have the ability to take risks. In fact, this is Bitcoin, a digital alternative to money or coins.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

That's an interesting question, since the world seems to be moving toward being cashless.  I don't know if coins like bitcoin would be adopted or not (my guess is that they wouldn't be), but there are rumors that some countries are thinking about creating their own state run cryptos, and those certainly could take the place of cash.  I do hope that doesn't come to pass, since it would allow governments to spy on people's financial transactions.  At least coins like bitcoin offer some anonymity.

10 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

That's an interesting question, since the world seems to be moving toward being cashless.  I don't know if coins like bitcoin would be adopted or not (my guess is that they wouldn't be), but there are rumors that some countries are thinking about creating their own state run cryptos, and those certainly could take the place of cash.  I do hope that doesn't come to pass, since it would allow governments to spy on people's financial transactions.  At least coins like bitcoin offer some anonymity.

The governments of some countries see digital currencies as a way to save their troubled economies, and according to a new study, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the logical "next step" for money, and are close to becoming a prevailing form of payment.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:18 AM, Naga said:

well i think the future of cryptocurrencies are now so dependable on the adoption of crypto in many countries and if we dont see any adoption soon then most coins will end up dead.

This is not so easy for the big coins that they dead.The big coins have huge investment. There are many countries that adopt the crypto currency. And there is a very big community that is related with the crypto currency

I think bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be supported by many countries and also there will still be some countries that will ban it. Also, bitcoin will be available to use in many establishments especially online stores, it might be accepted in fast food delivery too.

13 hours ago, trunghai said:

i believe earliest. all people in the world use it. pay, send,shopping anything... 
Cryptocurrency will change the world in the future

You will be able to use cryptocurrencies to purchase the goods and services you desire. Quickly, easily and in a way that is completely privacy. How wonderful.

In my opinion bitcoin will become another financial instrument in commodity section. Have function like gold and has taxes. I believe this is the best condition for bitcoin because commodity always have protection and liquidity from government. Let's hope government do that and we will never debate again about bitcoin regulation.

Bitcoins future  is very bright since its features are attractive to the global investors. Bitcoin itself is an investment tool and it can be used for the day trading due to its volatility in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be great than now because is still new and is still not arrive to the majority people in the world, so imagine when the majority of people interest to cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin will take good position in economy world, I believe bitcoin will enter stock market. Government will take control and manage it as country asset and use it same like stock. This is like dream but with bitcoin benefits and blockchain technology, stock market will become reality.

I think it depends on promotion,marketing,adverticements,upgrade and adoption.if the cryptocurrency make a good effort to make people more popular in cryptocurrency.then it will increase cryptocurrency demand in the future which can cause these coins value to reach its highest value in the future.

I think that with cryptocurrency we are able to make quick money. We can save coins for the future Jagirdar we can build a future For me cryptocurrency currency is very reliable. And the benefits are all there, and they are all expected to increase the process day by day.