What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

One of the most important laws of nature that also applies to organizations is the law: "either adaptation and development or extinction." Large companies seem to be well aware of this and some have already begun to adapt their technologies to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 2

Yes, cryptocurrencies have faced a lot of challenges and are now still there
 It has not yet become an alternative to tangible currencies, because we cannot do without the two
 There is no such threat. The country that wants to adopt digital currencies trades them just like Venezuela did
 It does not pose any threat to any system or any country

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency since its inception has been facing challenges, but it has proven its worth and ability to lead the economic world, and I expect that it has a prosperous future more than the one we live in now when it invades all countries of the world.

• +3 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and impose themselves as a means of sending and receiving money along with fiat currencies and will leave the choice for users in which technology they want to do financial transactions.

• +2 1

We cannot predict the future of cryptocurrencies, as this technology is still prohibited in many countries of the world, so it cannot completely replace paper currencies, but it certainly helps to facilitate financial transactions between parts of the world.

Of course, there will be cryptocurrencies in the future, but I do not think they will completely eliminate fiat currencies, but they will complement each other, and I believe that banks will submit to the fait accompli and coexist with cryptocurrencies due to the people's need for them. Governments complain about cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and not subject to the tax system.

Actually i think The volatility of bitcoin indicates that its future is uncertain. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency powered by its users. So as long as it is wanted and held by its users, it will keep on increasing in value. All the statistics speculation and expert opinion suggest that it will further increase in value in near future.

The future seems to me to be moving well and cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin will continue to grow everyday as it helps us to earn money without much stress, so we can earn money in crypto currency and it seems to me that bitcoin and crypto will continue for many years since it has now become popular in different parts of the world.

Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. Crypto currency and bitcoin has a promising future. People are showing interest  in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. You can do trade or invest with it. I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

Thank you. Important questions. Cryptocurrencies are useful to people before governments, for example, third world countries have moved because of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin from a simple life to a better life. It can replace paper currencies. 

• +4 1

there is a pael financial system being built around cryptocurrency that at some point could do every thing that our current financial system does , nany cryptocurrency investors liken the future of bitcoin to gold , a reelatively stable , high -value asset that isn't traded often 

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Megan Kyle said:

Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. Crypto currency and bitcoin has a promising future. People are showing interest  in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. You can do trade or invest with it. I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

Cryptocurrencies would surely be the currency for all of us, everyone who lives would eventually use crypto I'm sure of this, but replacing paper money might be impossible, this is because there are downsides of cryptocurrencies that can not be covered, like the fact that without internet or electricity one can not spend their coins.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. The coded currencies have received a lot of support from people and the demand for them has become very large, which led to the increase in their prices, but countries have not adopted them so far, and this is what causes concern

To me I think that the future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be very bright and successful because we can see that lots of people, many big companies and some countries are adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. 

lIf we look to our life that we are moving to modern and digital world and no one wants to take flat money with theirselves and after that people just only want that they do everything from phone and in seconds and best thing of crypto currencies is that its not dependent on any country its open so people also prefer it and u can exchange it in any country through legal ways. like bitcoin to paypal or other currencies so there is good future of bitcoin and crypto currencies in coming times. 

• +1 1

From my own personal observation i think bitcoins value will be more higher in the future, and after that bitcoin will be replaced by other coins. but i can already tell that bitcoin is already a legacy at that time in crypto because even as of now it has shown good improvement in the market.

The world and technology are not going backward. I believe something new about crypto is going to come up in the future. Maybe it be regulations, legalization or world-wide acceptance and whatever, I believe something good is going to come up.

• +1 1

It will be a bright and bright future because the matter is still in its infancy. I hope that I will reach what I want and grow with this field to the greatest possible extent. 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

Your post have some really good question.. That either it can face the up coming challenges or not.. My answer is yes, crypto currency has the capability to face these challenges very well. Almost everyone has some information about crypto currency which is the main reason of its increasing rate.. Due to this reason it has the capability that in coming years it will replace the paper money and will eliminate it completely.. It has a positive impact on the economy of the country due to its usage all over the world.. The country can earn a lot by using this money and stake its economy by this earning. 

The futuer of these currency is that very high future. Because in future every currency is end only crypto currency used for every thing. For trading with another country used this currency. This is my point of view.