BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

The best option will always be to invest in bitcoin, XRP will always be a secondary currency that depends on the movements of bitcoin, therefore I do not trust it, bitcoin will never disappoint.

XRP for small amounts and BTC for large ones for its high fee, it all depends on how much money you have

i think both coins is good i think short xrp and long trading btc xrp like other coin btc is king btc is profitable futures 15000$ or 20000$ soon xrp is low capital

Bitcoin is more suitable for investing in the long term due to its value and projection in exchange for XRP I think it can be invested but in the short term because it is a currency that with its value tends to have more movement than bitcoin

If you want to invest a large amount of money, then only Bitcoin and nothing else, if you need to invest a small amount of money, then XRP is perfect.

Being the number one cryptocurrency, the first option to invest in the long term is bitcoin, it is a reliable currency, strong at the moment the one that generates more security for this, it is difficult for it to be displaced by another currency, I can also invest I would do it in 80% bitcoin and another 20% XRP or another currency doing a previous study of its behavior.

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely btc. I really don’t trust xrp because thinking back, nobody seems to have had any accurate Predictions about it. Although I guess the same could have been said about btc.

I invest in bitcoin because it has a safer and more decentralized network besides not all accept XRP instead bitcoin if XRP is an altcoin that is governed by the bitcoin and is not so decentralized

It depends on the situation actually. If I had to go with less investment or likely to carry out trades with less investment I would probably go with Ripple(XRP). Similarly, If I had a larger investment or I need to invest more in cryptocurrency I would like to go with Bitcoin(BTC) for long term. Since, BTC would more profitable in long run as compared to Ripple(XRP).

On 12/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

The two currencies are a center of strength, but I prefer Bitcoin over the coming years. It may reach twice this number and the Ripple will also reach the comparison difficult in any case, but I am the best bitcoin

I use xrp to make transactions for its low commissions and its fluidity, then I convert those coins to btc, in the long term I invest in bitcoin since in the future it could increase its value considerably leaving you a good profit. then the currency to invest in the long term would be the btc without a doubt

Without a doubt the Bitcoin is more stable and durable, I consider the XRP when I will perform transactions to move my BTC because they are fast and commissions much cheaper. So if I have to move my bitcoins, I turn them into XRP.

Edited by litecoinero
  • +5 1

It is somewhat illogical to consider Ripple over Bitcoin when talking long-term investment.

I would split 50/50, considering XRP for short term, given that BTC stays without any movement.

From the moral perspective, however (myself) - I avoid XRP, as the coin is centralized... There are better players around that are worth paying attention to.

• +1 1

IT is very obvious and simple that BTC has better chances to get a higher value in the near future, so i could go all in on BTC without looking back to XRP.

Bitcoin is the best currency to invest in the long and even short term, because it is a currency with a strong project. And it is considered one of the strongest cryptocurrencies currently and is expected to rise in the future

Well, looking at prices of both, xrp which is much lower in price will be my choice to invest in since I can acquire more of that with less money 

Hello friend, I always do it with Bitcoin so I don't have a lot of Capital what I am earning in the aidrop on the pages I work, even if it is little, I buy it in BTC. because with Bitcoin you will always have a profitability Bitcoin is the king of cryptos 

Personally its an unfair comparision. A fully decentralised coin against a semi decentralised coin. A king compared to an imposter. The choice is pretty clear by all damn standards BITCOIN is the clear winner. XRP belongs to a garbage dump. 

Of course, in BTC since there is more possibility that in some future in BTC it will rise a lot in value and there is where you can earn a very good amount of money

To invest for the long term, I think I would choose bitcoin. To do it in the short term and in small amounts, then Ripple. But I think I would choose the 2 in the following proportion:
Bitcoin 70% in the long term, Bitcoin 10% in the short term and Ripple 20% in the short term. Well that's my appreciation.

😎 ❤️ 👻

I would say bitcoin is the best option because it is rising gradually day by day and xrp is decreasing and losing its value. Once I had invested 700$ in xrp and the price suddenly dropped to very low so quite xrp trading from that

• +1 1

I don't know why you ask we are all know that Bitcoin has differences from XRP and some believe in decentralization more than others. XRP is good for what it was made for but it is not competing with Bitcoin it has other reasons to be used.

• +2 1