What is a Crypto Airdrop and how it works - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crypto-98As-talk

What is a Crypto Airdrop and how it works

I've absolutely no understanding of crypto airdrop. I have in no way heard about this. Neither possesses We observed exactly how this functions. Nevertheless, We requested my pal about this. They will allow me to learn about this. I am attempting to understand different ways. Common Speak Speak LoungI want to assist you to with this particular, make sure you allow me to understand.

airdrop is strategy marketing to growth project and but now its very difficult for me to find legit airdrop because more project scam , need cheked full overall detail of airdrop project .

14 minutes ago, Bijoy said:

Airdrops is a system by which you can earn more money. Because most of the airdrops is for earning more money from crypto. But you have to be careful about it. Because most of them are fake.

not all the air drop is real. most of them are scam. i suggest to claim yobit air drop. i claim 100 air tokens and invested to investbox program when i got 2% dividend daily. also remind that, air drop will never gonna give you a good money. its just a promotional features. i am eagerly waiting for new air drops that will come to yobit platform.

I have no idea about airdrops.i don't use it anytime.but one of my friends was told me about it.he said airdrop originally done by the market owner to promote their project.

airdrops are very good source of earning and my first airdrops earning trough blockchain i earned around 200 dollers

Trusted airdrop is a good earning way many airdrop now scammed.You can find good airdrop from bitcointalk forum also find airdropking android software.

There are many people who post referral links to register for the Airdrop only for their personal benefit. Therefore, be sure to search and do not provide your personal information and data to any unknown party.

Edited by SuperCrypto

Airdrops are simply coin that are given for free from a new cryptocurrency that wants to enter the market and then be quote and found on coinmarketcap. I have done many airdrops before but be' careful as many don't pay as they should. Some projects come out yo be' scam because you waste quite enough time to complete all tasks and after all this work they don't send you the free coins.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, Fahim said:

I think most of the airdrops are false now i mean scam. I tried some airdrops too but i didnot get any payments. I think they are just getting our information and giving us nothing. We should be careful about our personal details.

Giving personal information to someone you dont know is a very big thing. 

On 24.12.2019 at 21:41, salimsimo1974 said:

I tried some airdrops too but i didnot get any payments. I think they are just getting our information and giving us nothing

Not all airdrops are such, choose airdrops correctly, for example, I participate only in those airdrops from which people have already received payments.

Their are many airdrops in the market. Most of airdrops now are scam and very few of them deserve trying, because when they launched they became useless and most of them stay without any price  And some airdrops are good and give some money.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, doriahailee said:

That was possible too but some airdrop was require some action like retweeting or liking, Just read the details before joining any airdrop before mate and always be careful if asking some vital data and password.

We don't take such action in the old time. All we need is a wallet that running full nodes. A network that supports the project is more important. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think right now most of the airdrops are scam, so i highly recommend you to learn how to trade and that will really give you more profit, just be wise all the time.

Airdrop coins from real crypto ventures are not really free as most occasions to qualify, you have to play out some errand. Model is Even token or you should hold a specific coin to qualify model is bomb and dgtx

airdrop for Tron coins holder.

Be careful if you want to participate in the crypto airdrop because many of them are a scam, and they only want your identity. Some of the crypto airdrops give the token, but they require you to fills your identity to get that tokens. I don't want to give my identity for joining the crypto airdrop because that will be to risk for me if they use it for illegal activity.

This AirDrops can be a way to introduce new crypto-users into the world of Crypto Currency. But unfortunately some AirDrop can be a scam if the user is not careful and some are abandoned because no one continue its existence. I hope this new crypto-users find s legit AirDrop to continue their likeness in Crypto world.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

This type of topic I like to learn and to be here, because yes there are many people who dont understand how it works Airdrop, so maybe we will learn or take some knowledge about that on this topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/20/2019 at 1:07 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

Thanks for these valuable informations mate! I never fully knew about airdrops. But for you now I get what the main thing is! Keep sharing these kinds of post with us. 

I advice you to work in those airdrops who are trusted and popular on YouTube and some other airdrop sites because it improve scamming chances.

Thanks for this beautiful article I really like the site as I know all about this and also get free Bitcoin Satoshi and enter other Airdrops. Thanks for sharing this beautiful article.

Now a days, airdrops are playing important role in cryptocurrency industry. Companies are giving airdrop to airdrop hunters to promote and share the projects easily generate revenue.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 12/18/2019 at 4:07 PM, crypto-98As-talk said:

Encryption is a practice whereby current holders of a cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, receive free tokens as a reward. In lay terms, it is a tribute that aims to promote a particular block. It also rewards loyal customers in an effort to ensure that they continue to subscribe to a particular blockchain platform.

How does it work
This practice is relatively recent on the crypto market. Consequently, no concrete rules on the operation have yet been defined. Perhaps they are on the verge of being developed, as the project has gained much popularity. Some encrypted websites display the rules, but with most, you must contact the developer for more details.

The team behind a particular event announces a date for the airdrop. Once the set date has materialized, the crew that manages the take-off run takes a snapshot of the blockchain, with the result that the holders of the relative cryptographic currency receive free e-tokens. Most encrypted blockchains, especially those in the start-up phase, prefer to announce an early launch, rather than surprise planes, all in an attempt to start their own projects.

Why Airdrop?
The main reason for this practice is to create awareness, especially for a new virtual currency. The world of virtual currency relies heavily on "hype". People are constantly looking for the next exciting thing and, as such, free tokens provide an incentive to attract more people to a project. The announcement of an imminent aerial scenario creates the necessary buzz on both social media and the world of virtual currency.

Airdrops also helps projects to acquire a valuable database, essential for identifying potential customers. Some air drops require customers to complete several online forms. For example, Universa.i or airdrop required potential participants to provide their Facebook list in order to qualify. Customers should always pay attention to scam sites and be sure to provide information only to official sites. Furthermore, you should never reveal your personal access information to any airdrop organization.

How to get information on Airdrops
Numerous websites and online platforms have been created with the aim of informing users about previous, future and ongoing runways. A good example is the Icodrops and Airdrop alerts, which also offer useful advice on upcoming airports. Another way to access airport information is to keep track of the various social media platforms that interest you and which could be Reddit and Telegram.

Are there ICOs?
Basically, an ICO airdrop occurs where a company that launches the first (initial) coin offering offers some of its coins to those interested in virtual currencies for free as a marketing gimmick. Sometimes, however, it may require participants to perform simple tasks.

The team behind Airdrop
This depends largely on the virtual currency involved. However, there are organizations like the Blockchain Education Network that organize airdrop events to create awareness and also to introduce new people to digital currencies.

Wallet
In order to successfully participate in an airdrop, it is essential to have a virtual currency such as BTH or PFUE in your electronic wallet.

Conclusion
It is often said that in the world of product promotion, knowledge marks the beginning of the buyer's journey. According to psychology experts, it's more likely to buy something you've seen or heard of before than something you're not familiar with. It can be said that air drops have used this concept more than successfully.

Thanks for this wonderful informations,

In addition,sometimes, scammers entice people via airdrops to phish their MyEtherWallet's private keys and drain them off their funds. As such, one should properly research an airdrop campaign, before actually making the decision to take part in it. Never hand your wallet's private keys to anyone.

Airdrops are the free cash that's are continually landed to customers in order to promote the coins or alternate.But with the intention to receive the airdrops you have to satisfy their needs which includes tweet their platform etc

Good definition you have in your post but airdrop is still the best free Coin you can earn with just simple tasks yes there is a lot of scam airdrop but a lot of them still pay you need just to find a good website who share the legit airdrop