To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not?

Buying or investing in Bitcoin today will be a good investment for the long term since, as we have seen in the history of Bitcoin, it has always appreciated in a great way in some moments and having a cryptoactive of this format is a great investment of the which does not disappoint us.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, Naga said:

yea not now mate, the upcoming second wave of covid will have some bad effects on the market and i believe we might go down for a while, but in 2021 we will see some green markets indeed.

yea im afraid of the effects of the second wave as well, would it be as bad as the first wave? will we be seeing bitcoin going down to 7k and 6k again or not, thats the big question.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, if you must invest today is the day, tomorrow is too late to invest, start today to accumulate small fractions of bitcoin and achieve the minimum of 0.28 BTC, use a part of your income from working and do it and save it for the long term In a cold wallet it is the safest way is the best you can do, this safe haven coin is the one that will guarantee you a bright future.

Thats impossible because bitcoin is more uses than the other cryptocurency but if the cryptocurrency have new feature, new project or profitable than bitcoin i think that the reason to replaced by another crytocurrency. But i think theres no crypto currency can greater than bitcoin cause bitcoin is profitable than other cryptocurrency.

Dude! If ever you are aware of how bitcoin is advantageous and may change your life for the better, why do you hesitate. I'm telling you, and anybody else reading this, do it now. Invest your money on btc.

Feel assured. "I will be financially free"

• +3 1

I have seen the opportunity in Bitcoin during a different time and I keep seeing the same opportunity to buy any time from now until perhaps the end of 2021 or maybe even later as I've noticed patterns in the chart repeated and from what I see there is no way we will not break a new all time high. I don't want it to be very soon but to happen in December and in the end of the year to have a better organic growth.

• +1 1

Last year prices weren't so bullish. There were trends and speculation and Bitcoin was reacting according to some whales that were damaging the price. Lucky for us they are gone now and these Bitcoins are bought by long term holders and are in strong hands. The weak ones are gone and finally price started behaving bullish.

• Useful or interesting 1

For the past few days, it has been seen that the price of bitcoin was increasing at first, but now the bitcoin has started falling down. There are many people who give their opinion about bitcoin that now there will be a increase in the price bitcoin and there are many people who give their opinion about bitcoin that now the value of bitcoin will drop. But I would advise you not to invest in bitcoins right now. The reason for this is that as you know that Christmas is coming next month and many people will sell bitcoin on the occasion of Christmas, which will cause its value to fall to a great extent. And you want to invest in bitcoin at a time when its value will be very low. And then as soon as Christmas is over, the value of bitcoin will start increasing again which can be very beneficial for us.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually this is not a good time for buying or invest money in bitcoin.This is only my opinion.Because right now bitcoin price growing up more.If you buy at this time then you can lose your money.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, kimberly24 said:

I am really confused with regards of what should I take or do just to have at least an extra income..

You can't profit just in a a few months, investments do not work like that. You probably are not an experienced trader either so you have it wrong about Bitcoin. You buy and hold for a longer time as just a few months probably will not be enough and even if you make some profits if you sell it may be too soon.

• +2 1

In my experience buying or investing in Bitcoin today is the most profitable.  Because the market price of Bitcoin is increasing at present, I will be able to get much more profit through Bitcoin later.

I not but bitcoin today because they reach at top and I do invest in the bitcoin and also earn good profit from the daily basis.... So now a time invest is Best option not buy...

I don't say that you should invest or not and now or any time, this is up to you to decide. I only see that those that invest today are not simple people with limited money in their bank but big investors, institutions and billionaires. I think we should be listening and following without much fear.

• +3 1

What is the meaning of this post. You invest in bitcoin for the long run unless you want to trade but making money in just a few days is not easy and you can get lucky to do that but it is not that you will be given bitcoins by anyone. Why should someone pay you for doing nothing?

• +1 1

I'd say that it all depends. If you live in a country struck by high inflation, you should put everything in Bitcoin as it will be better. Gold also helps but is more dangerous to store. So having Bitcoin saves you from the trouble of storing gold. Bitcoin is also a great investment for profit as price is doing great and you can trade buying low and waiting for a few months to make a yearly wage selling higher. Repeat this once or twice each year and you will have all the time in the world for anything else.

• +2 1

The problem is that looking at this post there seem to be some hurry to make money fast. With no trading skills and patience you won't make any money and you will probably lose some from bad trading. I don't say you shouldn't invest but investing gives rewards a lot later.

• +1 1

I am very bullish for the next year. It seems that it will be a great one for Bitcoin but first it will be difficult as the 20k level is psychological and Bitcoin will rise and fall many times before making it a decent support.

• +1 1

I think that the most important ingredient you will need is have a careful plan and also a lot of patience. What you describe is that you want to make money fast. Nobody cares for this and nobody cares because we all are trying to do that especially during times when it has become really difficult for many. You are in the correct place as cryptocurrency adoption is helping to make some money but you should also have patience and hold because you are missing on better prices that are coming.

Buying Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin are two very distinct things. When you invest, you're ready to incur long term losses for longer term profits. Buying at a dip is although far better than buying at any price as they help to secure profits

Yes, my friend, I advise you to invest your money today before tomorrow in bitcoin, because it is the best and most traded currency, it is on its way to the top, and will fly more and more soon. 

Indeed, 2019 is a bearish bitcoin market, there is no improvement there. The price of bitcoin which tends to fall makes other altcoins go down too. However, it is very different from the previous year, the current bitcoin price is quite high and I am the one who regrets selling cheap bitcoin last year. If I sell it now it might be very profitable. If the price of bitcoin is falling like last year, we better be patient and if there is money we can buy and save it so we don't lose moments like now.

• +1 1

If you have the capital to invest, you just only have to get a little bit of experience in order to use it at the beginning of investment while you are getting more experience. 

• +2 1

You can buy and invest in bitcoin at this moment but I don't have much sure if the bitcoin price market is now indicting to go bull or bear, but recently the market was running bull.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion bitcoin is the currency that reach at highest price but now one can compete it now and what will be happen in future no one knows but mostly traders saying that it will surely reach at it's highest price in future no it's price never decreased. 

Nobody loses in dealing with large currencies, the loss is always in a fraudulent business that has no real assets. As for the known currencies, if they decline, they will inevitably rise again, but it takes a little patience with confidence in the currency.