To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not?

According to my opinion, the best time to buy bitcoin was last March, when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4,000 due to the Corona virus, and this was a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and make good profits. Always try to monitor the movement of the crypto market and buy at the appropriate time.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

According to my opinion, the best time to buy bitcoin was last March, when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4,000 due to the Corona virus, and this was a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and make good profits. Always try to monitor the movement of the crypto market and buy at the appropriate time.

It was a great time to buy and I did buy two times, one after the initial drop to 7800 and at 5k. At 4k it wasn't easy to buy as the time-frame wasn't enough and there was need for confirmation.

• +1 1

Nobody can give this type of advise, because the price of bitcoin or altcoins can increase or decrease at anytime, if analysts or bots predict and went otherwise, people blames them, but they did not still want to know the fact that the get the price direction could be so difficult. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is currently not is good shape and for that I will advise any oppotuned member to invest huge amount in bitcoin so that they will be able to earn some income to there wallets as time goes on. Many expert have predicted that bitcoin will rise to a reasonable amount after some months of halving so i think this is a good opportunity to earn more to your wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the time that we need to buy the Bitcoin becasue now the BTC price is too much low and the future of this coin is very good so buy now this coin and safe it for the future and sell it when the market make a great bull becasue at this time BTC touch the 200,000$ at the bull time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The way I see it the only bad time to buy Bitcoin is at the top after it has done a 1-2 years parabolic rise giving x10-x20 returns. The timeframe is small and we can trade but if we invest right on the top we will have to wait a couple of years. No parabolic rise has happened since the end of 2017 and three years later we are about to begin with one.

It is very important, do not follow social media based investment advise because no one can accurately predict the future price of Bitcoin, everything can happen. If you have no enough capital, you might prefer cut loss alternative to prevent excessive losses. 

there is a point here that until now whenever bitcoin price dropped it always increase again later so when its price drop it is the best time to buy more of it and hold it or invest it until the price increase again then sell them to make profits 

On 7/21/2020 at 2:36 AM, Yomose said:

Nobody can give this type of advise, because the price of bitcoin or altcoins can increase or decrease at anytime, if analysts or bots predict and went otherwise, people blames them, but they did not still want to know the fact that the get the price direction could be so difficult. 

@Yomose its true that the crypto currency price is not stable but we need to predicted the price  because in trading if you dont have any idea of any price then you cant have good profit.. Look recently btc and all the currency price going down and down but we can wait for another bullrun soon to have a big profit.. Thus we can predicted the price by see currency chart of price.. 

On 8/10/2020 at 8:31 PM, Whited35 said:

It is very important, do not follow social media based investment advise

All the group social of media is fake and whenever they do price prediction it become wrong @Whited35.. So we should not follow what they say but we can follow out famous investor and trader  opinion about price prediction becuase mostly time what they said become true😍                         

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So we should not follow what they say but we can follow out famous investor and trader  opinion about price prediction becuase mostly time what they said become true😍       

You are right, but for the best results and profits, we can learn about trading ourselves, learning about investment also in the process. The best experience we can have in trading is through what we know not what they say. That is why I do not even believe in signals but on my opinions 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, kimberly24 said:

I've been reading news and I've seen that btc value went down.. I am really confused with regards of what should I take or do just to have at least an extra income.. Holidays are coming and my budget is tight. I'm hoping at least I can earn some bitcoins..

my reply to you is coming a year later but keep in mind even though if you bought it when you commented you will be in profit right now, never hesitate to buy crypto at any time my friend. 

• +1 1

I think the current price of bitcoin will move up to the point of resistance at 11000 dollars, and if the price of bitcoin breaks it That will make bitcoin prices even higher at this time, but we must remain vigilant and guard against any risks that may occur

• Useful or interesting 1

@Nikel_jery I also think Bitcoin price is on $11K in market From 2-3 weeks . I Think bitcoin price ready to take a bull run , so we can purchase bitcoin for some profit . their is equally chance that bitcoin show some dumping in last month of 2020 ( because I see on Christmas days bitcoin show some dumping always ) .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/27/2020 at 10:23 AM, gourav789 said:

@Nikel_jery I also think Bitcoin price is on $11K in market From 2-3 weeks . I Think bitcoin price ready to take a bull run , so we can purchase bitcoin for some profit . their is equally chance that bitcoin show some dumping in last month of 2020 ( because I see on Christmas days bitcoin show some dumping always ) .

yea not now mate, the upcoming second wave of covid will have some bad effects on the market and i believe we might go down for a while, but in 2021 we will see some green markets indeed.

• +2 1

This post was written in 2019, when the price of btc fell and reached $ 6,000, today October 2020 the price of BTC is 10K and going up we know that many times unexpected events can occur, but hopefully this man has done that investment because it would have earned a lot.

To understand whether it is profitable to invest money in bitcoin, it is necessary to understand what advantages this cryptocurrency has.

So, bitcoin has the following features:

— There is no dependence on any Bank, there is no control over it, both from the state and from the banking system. The Commission charged for transaction service for the exchange or storage of funds is minimal. Also, transactions that are made with BitCoin can not be canceled.

— Restrictions in the issue of this currency, raises its demand on the world market for most people. They want to start investing in this currency earlier, so that they are more likely to get income in the future, as the demand for it will grow significantly.

— All transactions have the status of anonymous, allowing people to keep all information about themselves secret, if the person who makes transactions with this currency does not want to disclose it.

— Easy start. In order to work with bitcoins, there are no age restrictions, registration is simple. All that is needed for working with bitcoin is the Internet access.

— The unavailability of sanctions. No one can use sanctions to restrict transactions with bitcoins.

In order for investment in bitcoin to be profitable, you must adhere to the following rules:

a) avoid frequent currency conversion in order not to lose the funds that are spent during this operation;
b) choose only those projects where funds are credited in the form of BitCoin.

A person who cares about their future decides whether to invest in any cryptocurrency. According to experts, bitcoin is the optimal digital currency for investment. It is believed that in 2040, according to analysts and crypto experts, bitcoin mining in the world will be stopped, a limit of 21 million coins will be fixed.

Then those people who have purchased them now, by selling them, will be able to get a fortune. In addition, BitCoin has many advantages that are a good reason to buy it.

However, it is important to understand that investing in cryptocurrency is risky and everyone decides for themselves whether to take the risk of investment, or invest in stable assets, although not as profitable, but less risky.

Although Bitcoin has fallen in price in recent days, some experts are still optimistic about its future and see the cryptocurrency as a good place to be in people's portfolios.

buying bitcoin now is the perfect time since it is estimated that in the not too distant future its value will go from 10K it could settle between 16K to 20K so it is a very good option to buy now and sell later is a very good investment offer

It would be a good idea to buy or invest in Bitcoin, since as seen in the long-term market it would give good profits, but in the short term you must wait for its price to fall.

• +2 1

No, I'm just waiting for the price of your bitcoin to go down. If the price goes down, I can buy at a lower price and make more profit later. But I think it would be better to buy Bitcoin and invest now. I think thank you for sharing the matter with me

I think you can buy bitcoin today.Now bitcoin price is not high rate.This time you can buy yout cryptocurrency.You can buy btc and hold them

On 20.12.2019 at 22:56, miskyming said:

Well we can not predict the price of bitcoin when will go up or down.. but if you hold bitcoin for long, surely you can make profit, but it's ok if you want only for short term investment.. just sell bitcoin when you earn at least 10% I guess..

I am agree with you. Holding is more profitablet then trading. Every time when I traded with BTC, I lost my amounts. I invested a lot of money in BTC in the March 2020. That month, BTC price dumped to 4500 USD. It was very worst investment.

• +1 1