To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

To Buy/Invest in Bitcoin today or not?

I've been reading news and I've seen that btc value went down.. I am really confused with regards of what should I take or do just to have at least an extra income.. Holidays are coming and my budget is tight. I'm hoping at least I can earn some bitcoins..

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 10
  • +2 3

Well we can not predict the price of bitcoin when will go up or down.. but if you hold bitcoin for long, surely you can make profit, but it's ok if you want only for short term investment.. just sell bitcoin when you earn at least 10% I guess..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now is time for buying and holding only, I think we will not find a price like this in some other time, if we hold bitcoin now we can earn a satisfied amount from selling in the future maybe more 1k dollars in one sell

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, kimberly24 said:

I've been reading news and I've seen that btc value went down.. I am really confused with regards of what should I take or do just to have at least an extra income.. Holidays are coming and my budget is tight. I'm hoping at least I can earn some bitcoins..

Today is the good day for us to buy bitcoin. It is in its lowest value in the market so we can get it in the lowest price. Then, when it goes up, we can invest it to earn more money.

• +2 1

Since we all believe that Bitcoin is going to 100.000$ then there is no reason not to buy now. Bying at 7k or buying at 6k won' tmake much difference. It will still look like the best investmenet ever in your life once we reach 100.000$. Just don't sell your house.

We all know the price can crash if some major event (like a hack) happens. Only buy what you are willing to lose.

5 hours ago, Hatred said:

Today is the good day for us to buy bitcoin. It is in its lowest value in the market so we can get it in the lowest price. Then, when it goes up, we can invest it to earn more money.

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking to buy bitcoins and hold it until the value went up. I am still studying trading and hopefully soon I’ll start trading too..

• +2 1

It is time to buy for those do not make trader to wait for a radical change in the price of bitcoin. Although your profit will depend somewhat on the amount you can buy do not expect much profit if you only invest $100.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking to buy bitcoins and hold it until the value went up. I am still studying trading and hopefully soon I’ll start trading too..

Well, I also start studying about trading in crypto. I always read topics in this forum that talks about trading and I got to learn new things. Anyway, I wish for us luck in our studying. Good day, pal.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I also start studying about trading in crypto. I always read topics in this forum that talks about trading and I got to learn new things. Anyway, I wish for us luck in our studying. Good day, pal.

Thank you mate, I need more knowledge about trading because I don't want to lose everything at the end. Right knowledge is the key for having successful trading and investment as well.

• +2 2

13 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Thank you mate, I need more knowledge about trading because I don't want to lose everything at the end. Right knowledge is the key for having successful trading and investment as well.

I agree to you, pal. You have to have right and good knowledge about trading so that you will not get easily be scammed by others. I hope that you can get rich by trading. Goodluck, pal.

• +1 1

The trend now is to buy or earn as much as you can because of the coming halving, this is the right time and the best time to buy Bitcoin, you should buy when you have the funds, but remember only invest what you can afford to lose.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Grandmaster said:

The trend now is to buy or earn as much as you can because of the coming halving, this is the right time and the best time to buy Bitcoin, you should buy when you have the funds, but remember only invest what you can afford to lose.

Yes, I will invest only the amount that I am willing to lose. Specially this time that I am starting on my new job and my budget is very tight. Now, I learned some knowledge to do trading and hoping to gain more skills.

• +2 1

I think you can buy bitcoin today.Now bitcoin price is not high rate.This time you can buy yout cryptocurrency.You can buy btc and hold them

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think To buy Bitcoin for today is a very good decision.bacause the price of Bitcoin is little low at present. You can sell it when the price will increase.

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, Hanif01 said:

I do not buy or invest in Bitcoin every day. I do not need to buy or invest in Bitcoin every day.Because once in a while I bought and invested a lot of Bitcoin money.i need to some money for bitcoin.

Hi mate, I notice the same message with what you written kindly do not copy and paste or otherwise you will be ban in this forum. Read the guidelines..

• +4 1

Yeah, but it now if you can.  But I'm not sure if OP wants to earn or buy bitcoin, because he mentioned both.  If you have some extra money you don't care if you lose and can keep tied up in bitcoin for a while, I say go for it.  Everybody is predicting 2020 is going to be a big year for bitcoin and it's probably true.  Usually I don't listen to the bulls and what they're always saying, but the halving is coming up in a few months and I'm guessing that's going to be a huge event.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best to buy bitcoin is when the price is bellow 7200 dollars,if the price is as low as that you can buy becouse if the bullish wil happen good profit for you thats for sure.always watching gor the dumos and pumping of bitcoin goodluck

• +3 1

45 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

Buy bitcoins only when price of this are in dip so that when bitcoin price increase we will have good profit to earn. 

i think thats true but you also need to wait for confirmation because when it starts dipping it might be breaking the support at 7000 so it could be going deeper to 6000,.

• +3 1

If i have money i purchased the crypto currency at large scale and store for profit purpose. First of all i purchased the bitcoins and earn profit. The profit rate of bitcoins is very high and price indicators show the attraction very high. I purchased the bitcoins at large scale if i have more money and store.

• +2 1

Gaining profits is not as fast as we want it to be,sometimes we need patience even how badly we need money.i can only suggest you to buy some and hold until you get profits,bitcoins still cheap now so this is your chance.

• +2 1

i just recommend to invest now in btc but  we should also have to look after the prices of market so then we be able to think that we should buy or invest in btc.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think people who are intelligent will invest in Bitcoin today, and one of the reasons is that if compared with the current and previous Bitcoin history or the highest price in the past, then the price of this item increased a lot, which is a lotIf less and now is invested in Bitcoin then it can give you a lot of profits and that's why I think you should invest in Bitcoin today

• +3 1

2 hours ago, urooc said:

i just recommend to invest now in btc but  we should also have to look after the prices of market so then we be able to think that we should buy or invest in btc.

As what I can see now in the crypto market, bitcoin has some potential but there are some coins that shows potential too and I am investing now and trade them as well. 

• +1 1

I have also sold Bitcoin today and one of the reasons is that when anyone needs money, he can sell it right away which makes it a good idea that if you want anything, you can get out of your nature by selling it immediatelyOther normals are not possible to those who have