Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

4 hours ago, sarahchain said:

Very good when you try to convert all your assets become in cryptocurrency, but you have know first which one good and worth coin for convert and check how bigger community of some coin to convert and invest.

I have a little bit knowledge and i want to get advice from the investors that have proper knowledge. 

To be it is not advisable to convert all flat currency to Bitcoin, though it helping us a lot in our economy, nevertheless we should be guided, because this currencies needs to be converted and not in the other way round

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

As long as I am in the crypto world, one of the things I learned is, don't invest more than you can lose. it emphasizes that people do not invest with all their wealth. however, the crypto world is full of risk, if you invest with everything you have, and the price does not match what you expect, then you will only be stressed and filled with pressure.

I don't believe so, if you loose change your banknotes into every single one crypto currencies, you don't give funds for every day needs, in my estimation separating currency for crypto currency investment from capital for day after day needs.

36 minutes ago, sami1010 said:

It is high risk market for investors but you want to convert your fiat into crypto. the market is impulsive and we cannot resolve just. thank you.

Yes it is a big risk if you do so.. don't invest all your fiat in. Crypto.

As has happened in previous years, at the end of each year many assets or commodities have decreased in price, in my opinion the right time to convert fiat currency into cryptocurrency is in January every new year.

I don’t think that it will goes well!! You have to find your perfect balance and make sure that your portfolio is various and don’t do what u said! Lol

I suggest you not do it. because crypto is not yet a major currency wherever we are. too risky if you put all your fiat money into crypto. it's better if you only set aside 10-20% of the fiat money you have and exchange it to crypto

No, why would anyone convert all of their fiat to crypto. The crypto market is very very volatile and keeping all funds in it can be dangerous. Invest wisely and carefully in crypto and increase the sum if investments as you grow in trading and predicting.

468x60-3.png

I beleive that you should invest a part of your of Fiat in tokens or ICO so that later you can achieve some profits, it is not advisable to invest all the Fiat in crypto it is necessary to diversify the invesments.

I suggest you do not need to invest all your funds in crypto currency because it is very risky because it is only uncertainty

I dont think that would be good option for you. When you invest you need to put just a certain amount of money because in investment there is a risk because cryptocurrencies as you can se the prices is not stable.

I would wait a while turning my fiat into crypto. I currently am ot able to pay with crypto in my local supermarket. If so I would also need some debitcard with cryptowallets attached.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think will be no for converting all the fiat currency to the crypto currency.

Because the fiat currency will printed by the government and also issued by government.

in case of other crypto currency or etc are digital currency are made by computer.

If the we will convert the all fiat currency to crypto currency will made country economical situation.

I think this is not a good decision to covert all fiat currency to crypto .If you want you can convert 50% of your money to crypto and from this you can earn a lot .Don't greedy you may lose your money .

There I do not agree with you because if we convert all fiat currency to crypto currency then economy will be effected.. but we can convert a minimum currency to crypto currency 

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? For me my dear friend that was a very bad idea what will you to if all your money has been lost because the market fall down.

It is not good idea to convert all your fiat money into cryptocurrencies,because cryptocurrencies now are not yet allowed to use and some countries  considered it as an illegal currency. 

You can convert  some of your fiat money and hold it first until the price rise so that you will earn profit from it. 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

Dear mate I won't advice you to convert all your fiat money into cryptocurrency because you may have an urgent situations at hand to get it solved someday well I would  say that you could use some part of your fiat money and convert it to cryptocurrency

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Delgboke said:

Yeah you can do that. Digital currency is the best when it comes to paying online, shopping, and storing your money safely. But it depends on you actually, what you think is the best  thing to do. I know you know. But that's all I can say.

It is not good idea to convert all your fiat money into cryptocurrencies,because cryptocurrencies now are not yet allowed to use and some countries  considered it as an illegal currency. 

You can convert  some of your fiat money and hold it first until the price rise so that you will earn profit from it. 

In my opinion its not good to converts your all paper currency in digital currency, because you invest all your in crypto its very risky huge chances to loss, and crypto also not safe when some one hacks our account then we loss our amount, so you invest only 25% percent of your amount when you loss then you recovery also 

For me, I don't think it's good to convert all Fiat to crypto. I had this experience one time ago, when all that have was converted to Bitcoin and a need for Fiat came, then I was totally confused. So, money management is the best secret to online investments.

Do not take risks, it is an undesirable adventure. The consequences. You can make this a single project and have other projects. Do not put everything you have in one project or you lose a lot.

My friend changing your whole fiat funds to crypto or digital currency isn't a good idea and its not advisable because no one knows the future of crypto what if it scrambles or get banned in your country therefore its good not to and only change the amount you can afford to lose if anything happens to crypto...