Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

It may be a group of peoples or just a high skilled developer that hides from all the world but i think that the developer of bitcoin has a very interesting plain in his mined and at the first time some peoples use these first bitcoin to buy things like order a pizza of 50 bitcoin or other things but that's the start and they never know what is bitcoin .

I don't know who really he is, but i can say that he is a person that gave people hope for freedom and independence from traditional banking systems. And, of course, a new way of earnings.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is this name that was famous in the world through his impressive achievements, we do not know the truth of this name if it was for one man or a group of people who created Bitcoin and worked on developing it, to reach this level.

BTC first started with the name Nakamato in November 2008 and later in 2009 BTC was renamed as Satoshi.  BTC Satoshi Nakamato It is used for calculation and all Satoshi Nakamato together are called Bitcoin.  Now Bitcoin is started with Satoshi, Satoshi is Bitcoin together.  For example, if there are numbers like 0.1, these are Satoshi, then when it is 1.0, it is BTC.

Well I have learned a new thing today. Because before this I have no idea about that. Actually the Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of this great platform of cryptotalk. But yet he didn't showing his identity from world. If he will be appear his self then this forum will flourish more.

That person never appeared on the public no one even knows the reason behind that maybe because he is dead or maybe because he just don't want to come in front of people.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Russian person who developed and created bitcoin and the blockchan, and also he is the owner of bitcointalk forum, but no one knows him, and no on knows where he lives and how is he doing now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the genius behind the creation and existence of bitcoin however he chose to remain anonymous due to some certain reasons in which nobody can tell but i think the anonymous of the genius lead to the anonymous of bitcoin as well which makes it a hard decision for government to legalize it in some countries.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 3:13 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

There must be a strong reason why satoshi nakamoto did not disclose their identity because any human beign who happens to build the system behind blockchain technology would like to be known and popular but this man hide himself for a reason only known to him alone.

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is an Australian entrepreneur who was known to established the virtual currency (bitcoins), who lives in London, Nakamoto is a billionaire with a net Worth of about 8.8billion dollars in 2020

Satoshi nakamoto have never revealed himself to the world, only predictions about  his identity, he was stated in bitcoin white paper as the inventor, and that's only what the cryptoworld knows about  him. 

He is a person or so who has been considered as the founder of the blockchain, the spiritual father of the crypto market and the owner of the first cryptocurrency in the Bitcoin market, and for the first time he launched his view on the decentralized market situation in 2009 through the white paper that includes the goals of his project.

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is really a very hidden name and no one knows personally and it could be a group of people who created and developed the cryptocurrency, but what I know is that this name will be immortalized by history because he made a real financial revolution in the world of money and the name will achieve great success in the future. I hope that it will be revealed soon. Let's get to know him all

According to Marinah, he is someone who created Bitcoin, created his own blockchain, and published his project and goals since 2009. But everyone doubts that there is one person, as with the launch of Bitcoin, he had established a financial system completely independent of the financial system that we know and overlooked it as if it had not been, and this genius made everyone doubt that this name is not for one person but a team or group of people.

I don’t that why he is not reveal  himself because he is now one of the  richest man in the world and also famous in all over the world so then why he didn’t reveal his face what is the reason behind his not reveal his personality, 

Satoshi Nakamoto is this identify that used to be well-known in the world via his mind-blowing achievements, we do now not be aware of the reality of this identify if it used to be for one man or a crew of human beings who created Bitcoin and labored on creating it, to attain this level. 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin,

authored

the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

Known for: Inventing bitcoin,

born: 5 April 1975 (age 45) (claimed); Japan ...

Nationality: Japanese (claimed)

Fields: Digital currencies, computer science. 

Satoshi nakamoto might not even be a single person but rather a group but nobody is certain about this and nobody knows why he is in hiding but I think that everyone would like to know him as he did a very good job in the creation of bitcoin.

My friend Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who created the cryptocurrency technology and showed it to the existence of the moment. He launched the Bitcoin currency in 2009, but unfortunately no one knows its true shape at all, not even his real name. He created the currency in 2009 and then sold the Bitcoin rights to a group of people and then disappeared Thank you.

I read in the forum that a noun as a meaning is an adjective, perhaps the name is just an adjective for a group of people or a person only,
But I think it will never appear, perhaps after the adoption of Bitcoin as a strong currency in a large number of countries, we will find that a group of people, Satoshi Nakamoto, have announced that they are the inventors of Bitcoin,
And maybe not.

There is a lot of mystery surrounding Satoshi Nakamoto. But if he is an individual, I don't think he is in hiding as some people suggests. He has not committed any crime. Why would he hide? He may be held against his will at some place. Or he may be dead. I think it is best to leave it like that. 

Satoshi Nakamota is the name given to the person who founded bitcoin or who created bitcoin in 2009. Up till date nobody's knows the real identity behind this man, if you ask Google you will see different pictures. 

He is not a person, in my opinion they are a group of geniuses and they are present in more than one place in the world, the only thing that I am sure of is that one person cannot do everything that happened in the world of coding, they are a group of geniuses who created this idea and put it forward and disappeared so as not Are being pursued.

• +4 1

We all know that satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bit coin he is the first man to build bit coin to where it is today and a lot of people are benefitting from it today