Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

On 12/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

Satoshi Nakamoto was the founder of the bitcoin. He was the first man who think about the bitcoin and created it and put the base of the blockchain. 

• +3 1

People will continue to speculate about who Satoshi is until he appears and announces that he is the inventor of Bitcoin, and of course those who claim to be Satoshi must provide proof of that.
I think Satoshi is an adjective for many people and they never want to be named. We will never know who Satoshi is.

• +2 1

I hold the theory that satoshi nakamoto is only a pseudonym of a person or group, who wanted to change the way money is conceived through cryptocurrencies, but did not aim to be the representatives of it, since they know the The risks that come with having so much money and in turn being the one who challenges the great bankers and businessmen of the world.

So far, no one knows if it is a person or a group, and I searched for the matter and Satoshi was linked with many international personalities, it is very strange to hide his identity in this way despite his invention of a very great technology that would have brought him to a very great rank in the world

• +1 1

The fame of the name Satoshi Nakamoto began after the idea of Bitcoin was announced for the first time in 2008, and it is a pseudonym launched by the two Bitcoin developers, I do not know much why it was called this name, but I think that Satoshi wanted his name and real identity not to appear.

• +3 1

In fact, no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is, it can be a person or a group of people or a group of companies, the name can be a clue, or it can be an abbreviation of another name, I think it is more appropriate that he conceals his personality to people, this is better for him, because his personality will He expected a lot of problems, and it could harm cryptocurrencies, but we know that he is a genius person with the best event of the 21st century.

• +1 1

It would be good to investigate the person who started these studies of Cryptocurrency and was able to provide excellent lessons that have allowed this digitized currency to have a high projection in the market today since in the very near future it will be the means by which most of the people will carry out their transactions through this medium.

No one knows exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is, just as it may not be a single person. It may be a group of people, a company, or perhaps a specific party, but I do not know why he hides his identity and what is the benefit of that.

• +2 1

I think yes it could be some of the famous people we know from this time around, I mean how could one manage to hide for this long.. 

• +1 1

No one can determine the identity of Satoshi. This great man concealed his identity in order to ensure the success of his project and provide us with a decentralized financial system that cannot be controlled by any party or central institution. Therefore, I do not think that Satoshi will show himself because this matter will lead to the failure of his project.

• +2 1

I am also researching on this. I couldn't found proper knowledge about Satoshi Nakamoto. It is confirmed that he is the creator of Bitcoin many years ago. But now it doesn't known by anyone how is he now. Some people say he is dead, and some of the people say he is alive. I am also confused that if he is alive, why he is hiding himself?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

We do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is other than that he is the creator of cryptocurrencies, but I do not see that he is a scammer and I also think that it could achieve great success in the future.

• +3 1

Well my dear friend, this question has been repeated a lot and there are many accounts about the name Satoshi Nakamoto, the most famous and closest to believe, is that he is the name of the designer of the Bitcoin coin and his name has been given to the parts of this coin in order to immortalize his name

Some have spoken that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin. But there is no evidence to prove that. Because this name is mysterious and no one has come up with it, and that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto belongs to more than one person, which made people confused about it.

• +3 1

Well, those questions that you asked are all what everyone into cryptocurrecy is asking, how can such a person remain hidden for this long despite inventing one of the most important invention in the history of human being, however, he may even be someone who we all know.

Welcome, my friend, Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto. He has all the credit for bringing the Bitcoin to us. He has declared a technology with distinction. I congratulate the people who got Bitcoin upon announcing it because today they are wealthy. Good luck to all members.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym, so that the origin of the Bitcoin currency can hide and so that no one can track it, I think that the reason for this is protection only

Every bitcoin consumer is aware that Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin, is an anonymous individual or group. 

However, no one knows Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity.

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamato founded and invented cryptocurrencies in 2009 and died in 2010... I want to say that he has done something great for humanity that benefits us for generations and generations through his invaluable invention. All appreciation to everyone.

There is no accurate information about this question, but if we think practically, we find that it is not important to know if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, what really interests us is this invention that he created that helped many people find work and earn money.

That could be a world famous name and that his name is called Satoshi Nakamoto so that people know him and he is now unknown. We do not know why he did that. Is there anything but life for some people or is it something else that remains a mysterious question

• +3 1

It is still mystery who is the Satoshi Nakamoto and you can see his posts in bitcointalk.. he is really not revealing himself until now and I'm sure he is still alive. We should move on earning in bitcoin than searching of his identity.

• +2 1

What is the purpose of knowing who is the person who invented these coins? The most important of all is to know what he was thinking about and what is his personal purpose in creating this large and complex system

Actually I'm new here so I don't have much idea about this question.  But yes, if we think about it in practice, we will see that it is not important to know whether Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead.  What really interests us is the discovery he made that helped many people find work and earn money from it.

His identity is still unknown, whether it is one person or a group of people, male or female, every period of time a person appears and composes a story, such as on April 1, 2017, the President of the United States Donald Trump announced through a tweet on Twitter that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, and the respondents assumed that the tweet is linked to an activity  April Fool

• +3 1