Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

On 4/24/2020 at 10:36 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

I personally know that crypto wallets are 100% safe and  protected from hackers. I have been using crypto wallets for many years and never got any that type of news that wallets got hacked. 

Is there a wallet called crypto wallet or you mean general wallet for crypto currency if you mean crypto currency wallet let me tell you that they are not 100% safe some are but not all.

Cryptocurrencies wallets are safe but not hundred percent safe, and the you as the wallet owner its your responsibility to keep your wallet more safely. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto wallets more secure to compare to exchange, because this wallets use good security levels but use only well known wallets like block chain coinbase mew and other, because online same fake wallets also available so research before use any wallet.

• +2 2

It depends, crypto wallets are safer than one another, paper and hardware wallets are the safest, web wallets are not really safe, online wallets is general are not sad like cold wallets but some have proven to be safe too. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

17 hours ago, Adam Marek said:

The safest are surely hardware wallets, but they are extremely expensive and thats why are people using software wallets. They are less safe, but better than web ones, like blockchain.com. Here it is extremely easy for hackers to get to your wallet.

You can get Keepkey with $45, ledger nano s with $65 or less, they are not that expensive, only trezor model t and ledger nano x is a bit expensive. But if someone have $1000 to safe, then the wallets are not expensive. 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

You can find a trusted wallet easily so you have this option of legit wallets :

Blockchain

Trust wallet

Jaxxx

Yobit

Coinbase

Spectrocoin

and there more, but you can also make it safe, by use it wisely by activation the 2fa security option don't share your wallet information with other people,.. etc

Yobit is not a wallet. 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, Treat1234 said:

Is there a wallet called crypto wallet or you mean general wallet for crypto currency if you mean crypto currency wallet let me tell you that they are not 100% safe some are but not all.

Even you have to protect the safest ones because no wallet is 100% safe. 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 7/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, Yomose said:

Even you have to protect the safest ones because no wallet is 100% safe. 

No wallet can be 100% safe because of malware, even the hardware wallets that are said to be 100% malware risk free can still be affected by malware but not like other wallets that malware is easy to penetrates. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

No wallet can be 100% safe because of malware, even the hardware wallets that are said to be 100% malware risk free can still be affected by malware but not like other wallets that malware is easy to penetrates. 

If we are very careful with how we use our wallets, even online wallets like phone and computer wallets can be 100% safe. For instance, I use coinomi on phone, I have anti malware, I do not use the particular phone to browse at all, this are still some wallet to use phone with wallet stores on it safely. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course crypto wallet is much safer. Different types of security systems have been used in all types of wallets to keep our crypto currency wallet safe. So you can save your crypto wallet. If you follow those systems then your crypto currency wallet must be saved. And online where there is their own crypto wallet address

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:40 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Do mot get this confused, blockchain is a mobile app too, mobile apps can not be compared to hardware wallets, hardware wallets are the safest. While choosing mobile wallet, we need to be careful as some can be fake. Coinomi and electrum are my best. Coinomi for multiple currencies while electrum for bitcoin saving. 

Also while talking about safest wallets, you need not to still exclude paper wallets, their private keys are also stored offline, also I saw on this forum about airgapped devices, private keysbare also offline on such devices, and they are all safe. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Manomano said:

There are many crypto pockets in on-line.

They are not called crypto pockets, they are referred to as crypto wallets, not else is used to refer to them. 

You ought to use coinbase pockets.

It is called coinbase wallet not coinbase pocket like i said above. Know also that coinbase wallet do not provide you with private keys. 

But i think coinbase is extra better than other.

No, you are wrong. The best mobile wallet is coinomi and provide you private keys. 

• +1 1

Electronic portfolios are many and you will notice many comments with comments
As for myself, I prefer the concrete wallets that come as hardware to keep currencies out of the web

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase,

yeah , both wallet is really trusted and having good reputation in market .

infact I also used coinbase ( becuase coinbase is multi coin wallet ) .

we must enable 2fa in coinbase as well as in blockchain wallet for a good security .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

for me i prefer coinbase and blockchain wallets, they are popular between cryptocurrencies community, they are safe and it is always better to save coins there as you said , i also use wallet from block.io

It depends. There are some crypto wallet that are fake, some even mimic good and reputable wallet, they are fake too. Some wallets are legit but hackers will be able to penetrate the wallet and steal cryptocurrencies. But there are safe ones like  hardware wallets, electrum and wallet like Coinomi. 

There are many wallets where you can keep your coin.As like coinbase,yobit,binance,blockchain etc.But, I suggest you to use those crypto wallet which has 2fa verification.Thats secure your account more.

As for online wallets - although they are safe, they have a reputation and their own audience, but there is always a risk that they will be hacked,there are many cases when popular online wallets were hacked and people lost their money, so it is better not to store all your money in one wallet and it is best to use a cold wallet to store your money.

• +5 1

On 21/12/2019 at 7:41, Fattkidd said:

Sí, Coinbase es una billetera bastante buena, también en Binance tienen alta seguridad y son muy seguros de usar. También recomiendo binance para una billetera segura y para un comercio seguro.

Cheaper alternative to Coinbase
Did you know that with every cryptocurrency transaction you pay trading fees to the company? With Coinbase, the trading fee is 1.49% for each purchase or sale. Bitvavo is a cheaper Coinbase alternative. Bitvavo's offer consists of more than 55 cryptocurrencies and you can use easy payment methods such as: SOFORT, credit card, MyBank and more. The best thing is that you pay a maximum of 0.25% commission for each operation

Coinbase have the tangible priority to secure people's assets and always active and function it is avuser friendly and can be access in handful manner i hopefully you find curious in using coinbase

I think that the best wallets for storing cryptocurrency are blockchain and faucetpay, and for the phone trustwallet

• +5 1

Firstly, there is no cryptocurrency wallet that is not secured because its programmers know that it may contain a lot of money from its users' wallets, and for this reason they work hard on security updates and the problem of poor security, or in other words, the fact that wallet users fall into the trap of penetration is because of the user himself as he does not follow instructions Secure well and do not use an anti-virus and click on any link without carefully considering or knowing the source of this link. In short, if you use an electronic wallet, you must follow the safety instructions and apply them carefully

Of course,crypto wallet is safe. But I am still not confident about the security of the exchanging sites. Because in 2019, $40 million worth of Bitcoin was stolen from Binance. So,you never know.

Of course, crypto wallets are safe and anonymous. Everything in them is very protected, safe. All currency will remain in the wallet, and no outsider will know about it.

Definitely after the appearance of bitcoin, the economy has been revolutionizing and more and more of us prefer decentralized cryptocurrencies to fiat money. I am thinking of going next year to have my money in the best wallets and exchanges in the world and get out of the banking system, many people are already doing it and they are doing well so it is a possibility that can be analyzed.

I use Blockchain and MetaMask. Proven over the years and have proven themselves excellent. There is also a good mobile Trustwallet. Only each of them has its own disadvantages and advantages. I do not advise anyone, scam wallet NeoLine. NeoLine has stolen my money and is not returning it.