Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Bitcoin its a system, there are some rules for people, the price of bitcoin is increasing also decreasing. We all users we have to obey it, although the bitcoin price Anytime increase and decrease. But we want more prices of bitcoin who are user.        

The price of bitcoin then goes down again, and after falling it goes up, it is always volatile so investors like me are quite tired in the beginning. Bitcoin has good value so don't worry when it drops.

Bitcoin price is going up because it statistical graphical representation show an up trend. At the end of the year the price of btc will go to its high position and everyone will get profit 

Recently we see that BTC is increasing its market value day by day. So I think its price will be higher. Lower or higher price depends on its market demand when its demand is higher then its price will be higher...

Bitcoin price now goes down But 9.5k+. Now most of the people easily work in this forum and earn Bitcoin satoshi. Then they sell them and earn more money

On 12/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

What shows the bitcoin rise and fall graph is the amount of buying and selling at exchanges that determine the price of rising bitrcoin and the ups and downs of the adoption of bitcoin.

This time the market will how us that the BTC is going to high and it will give us good profit if we invest our money in the market and than we buy some good coins also the BTC and safe them for the future becasue future is so much bright of the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin price right now goes down. If you wait for days then bitcoin price increasing. Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency.

Buying order is high In my opinion the price will be 10000 very soon and correction will start. The price will drop again and become $ 7000 or $ 6800

The bitcoin price is currently fluctuating between rise and fall because at a critical time and in a correction phase precedes the expected half after a few months. It will drop a little and then start the rally.

10 minutes ago, Fazle rabby said:

I have Currently market going down and this is best time enter because whales waiting for advantage and have good chance to pump soon and 150 days left for bitcoin halving

Yes my friend, this is true, and I thank you for participating and following the forum. I wish you good luck

On 2/8/2020 at 6:37 PM, Afifa Tanvin said:

I think now BTC prices are starting to rise because after a few days of decline.Bitcoin still in down trend and maybe will keep running until end of the year.tnk u..

Btc price is gonna high and in the future the btc will rise up.and reach at the top .. all those who have invested in btc shall gain profit and then the investment from.the investors will be very  effective in increasing the btc price to a high degree.

Last night it was going down but today it raises again! I think this year will be very good than last year because many traders they was on a big loss for the lower of bitcoin price, this year may cover all their loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, khan22 said:

This time the market will how us that the BTC is going to high and it will give us good profit if we invest our money in the market and than we buy some good coins also the BTC and safe them for the future becasue future is so much bright of the crypto market.

BTC is catch the speed and making effort for $10K and market  also making move.This time BTC make more higher jump those who have  loaded good amount of coins can cash out plenty of money from crypto .

Many can predict the price. And spontaneously, some experts have predicted it to go right. If a money is left on the market then its price will decrease and if some money is added to the market then the price will increaseIn this crypto market, crypto prices always go higher and lower. No one can say exactly where it went

5 hours ago, dooklas said:

Now the price of btc has grown steeply. And this is not the end. Perhaps by the end of 2020 the price of btc will grow 20,000$ But so far this is only a prediction

bitcoin and crypto currency is bit tricky to understand and there are a lot of fluctuations and variations in the data chart of bitcoins sometimes there prices are very low and at the very next moment prices are sky touching high so you can not say anything.but according to data analysis team i think prices of bitcoins are pretty high.

19 hours ago, kisimizu said:

For now, I think bitcoin is definitely more likely to continue, and I think you can invest in it in a few days.

Actually we are difficult to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe in bitcoin that for today we can continue to invest in it for a few days until we actually find clear news about bitcoin prices going down or going up so long as we don't see prices going down then we can invest in it.

I think it will continue to grow and somewhere ~ we will already see the price of $ 12000 - the price of Bitcoin has only been increasing since the beginning of 2021

We can't say about this for sure, I hope that it will go up . this market is so volatile and unpredictable. We just need to do research every day about the market.

Bitcoin is best forever. Sometime btc price dropped down and people start thinking that btc is about going to end. And it has no bright future. But the are.actually not right.

The value of bitcoins are incredibly increasing . From 2009 it has increased so much that we had never thought of . So i think in future it will rise again and again . Back in 2009 the value of 1 bitcoin is few dollars but it is assumed that in 2020 it could reach upto $50,000

Bitcoin rose as it crossed the $ 10,000 level, after discussing the crypto position by the Federal Reserve Chairman. In terms of trading, bitcoin rose by 5.1% to $ 10.291 thousand, its highest level since the beginning of the year, after recording $ 10.489 earlier in trading. So bitcoin is on the rise.

Due to economy, price is going low. But with the time, price will go up with the growing of its demand and it might reflect a better future experience in digital sector. 

No circumstances is permanent, life is full of up and down, the future is unpredictable, what will be will be, nothing is constant,  everything is liable to change, let's just hope for the best.