Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

El 16/12/2019 a las 4:56, Lubruselu dijo:

Desde que comenzó a usar las criptomonedas mientras pensaba que podría ser una estafa, ¿cree que las criptomonedas siguen siendo una estafa hasta hoy? Y porque piensas eso

In their entirety they are not scams, although currently many are taking advantage of the ERC20 and TRC10 network to create false projects with the intention of robbing people with fraudulent cryptocurrencies, and this is unfortunate since cryptocurrencies came to improve the economy of the people not to take advantage and steal from others.

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Rifataa said:

Yes some coins in crypto world are scam but we need to identify them.However, users are not identified on the network with their data as in banks.

That is why crypto world is a waste world there is no rule of law it is uncivilized world and here you are on your own.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, The Game said:

Obviously no I don't believe that crypto currencies is a scam but unknown to those that refuse to join the world of the new technology will be thinking of such which is absolutely nonsense and irritating. However crypto have proven itself to the world numerous time on how it developing daily most especially during the pandemic period we see how business was taking care using crypto currencies right at the finger tip of all user.

No I also dont belive that cryptocurrency is a scarm. Before when I had about bitcoin ethereum and others I never thought they were legit. Not now until I found my self on cryptotalk I realised how legal cryptocurrency is with the help of cryptotalk.  I have made different transactions with cryptocurrencies and am not scammed.

• +2 1

I don't think so because I'm working with it and earning profit. 

When i was not working i thought it was just a scam but when i started working i came to know it is hundred percent legit and secure. 

I personally earn decent profit from it.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I never think that cryptocurrency is a scam, i mean not to day i didn't thought on the first place when i join the crypto world i know it wasn't a scam thing, i know crypto world is full of scammers who want to still our moneys but cryptocurrency is legit digital currency.

In the past I thought so, but now the cryptocurrencies are not a fraudulent process, but there are people who are taking advantage of beginners in this field to steal their money, and this is what makes many of them blame the cryptocurrency and leave it.

13 hours ago, RonaldB said:

In the past I thought so, but now the cryptocurrencies are not a fraudulent process, but there are people who are taking advantage of beginners in this field to steal their money, and this is what makes many of them blame the cryptocurrency and leave it.

I also believed it a scam before too ,but it because we don't have idea about it that why we thought so, but now ,I have been oriented about it and I get to understand that cryptocurrency is real and legit, and am happy to be involved in the cryptocurrency world

I have no doubt that cryptocurrency is not a scam because I have been a leaving witness to that, for many that have these believe then theirs is a need for then to expose themselves to cryptocurrencies opportunities. 

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam, even though I lost a lot of money in crypto.

ignorance in trading is the reason, maybe many of my other friends are like that, experience a lot of losses due to ignorance, and that's the reason why I joined this forum, to learn more and to correct past mistakes

signbot (1).gif

Cryptocurrency is not a scam because many users which take benefit through this forum i knows them personally. So i can easily say that it is not a scam. We should hard work and Earn lots of money. There are many online trading forum but crypto is a best way to trade online currency

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Not resounding and not without doubts, they are not fully validated and recommended scams for everyone, they will be used throughout the world, perhaps in the long term, but it will be my point, I highly recommend taking advantage of the opportunities that these platforms give.

I cant believe on your statement because cryptocurrency is best way to online earn profit. Due to this many jobless and job holder take benefit to earn lots of money. So we say that it is best way to earn lots of money. The cryptocurrency is not a scam. So we can trust on the cryptocurrency and can get lots of money. There is not scam

On 16/12/2019 at 4:56, Lubruselu said:

Desde que comenzó a usar las criptomonedas mientras pensaba que podría ser una estafa, ¿cree que las criptomonedas siguen siendo una estafa hasta hoy? Y porque piensas eso

To think that it is a scam is something strange since the BTC cryptocurrency has been created for many years and so far there are successes, if it refers to the new projects that make pre-sales and leave with the money already there is the fault of the people and not cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

In the crypto world there are many scammers, however there is serious, honest and responsible cryptography. There is a lot of scam but the crypto world as such is not a scam. That is why recommendations are given to recognize when you are facing a scam and not a cryptographic venture. The cryptocurrency scam has several facets and you have to learn to recognize them so as not to fall for them. It is essential to inquire when we plan to enter into some cryptographic activity, find out if they are serious, registered and reputable companies.

• +2 1

No, I don't suppose cryptocurrencies are scams however many websites use the blessings of crypto. They take all of the cash from human beings and never go back. Those scammers take down the value of crypto but common cryptocurrencies are not scammed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I will say yes. At this time many scammers are creating fake crypto currencies in the market. And through this they are earning a very good profit from us by scamming us and also caught us in a trick.

Never.Cryptocurrency is not any kinds of scam.infact it is a helpful site for us.because it is a earning and learning based platform where we can make money by making positive and useful posts for the platform.                

Nor can cryptocurrency ever scam us.  I never believed that crypto would scam us.  Currently, there is a huge demand for all cryptocurrencies.  The market for cryptocurrencies is quite good.  The cryptocurrency is just moving forward so it can never scam. 

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are a fraud, I trust this platform a lot, and the evidence is that many members come to this platform, and there are members who provide a lot of their time here without getting bored.

• +3 1

I think it is very difficult to defraud millions of people for close to ten years. This cannot be a ruse or a hoax.
This is the modern financial system suitable for working in the free market, where goods can be transported between any two places in the world, and money can be transferred in the same way.

• +4 1

No brother crypto currency are not scam, this is a kind of digital currency which will be used in many countries between person to another person exchange system. Just think about yourself my brother the reason you are being a member in this forum because crypto currency are not scam.

Absolutely not mate. Crypto currency can never be scam. They have been used for more than 10years. And they are 100% trusted. You just have to know the best wallets for using to prevent being scam.

I don't believe that Cryptocurrency are scams if you face any problem that is your fault and you does not follow the rules and regulations in case Scammer do their work and you have loss so be careful.