Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

I used to believe that at first because of some rumors i heard, but now i think many have been mislead crypto is not a scam.

Cryptocurrencies are not born of the hour and have a period of time to be reckoned with, and many people have become wealthy through working with cryptocurrencies and investing them so do not think that it is a fraud or that it will end someday because it has started and grown and will become more and more powerful so take advantage of the opportunity my friend and do the work from now

No I think not cryptocurrency is not a scam I agree with you on this point there are many scammers but you should to be avoid all that scammers when you receive any attractive offers you should not accept it

On 12/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Yes, it may be cryptocurrencies in the beginning, it is scary to stop, but when you enter really strong currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, I do not think that they are fraud

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Yes, there may be a lot of fraudulent cryptocurrencies, it really is not without this matter, I think that you should only deal with trusted currencies

No I don't think so that crypto will scam with me in future or now. You can said Crypto is a high quality product. This currency never disappointed his members. His owner always do his best and make sure to happy his members. 

In my views crypto currency is never been claimed as scams since I join and started work on this site. By nature it's never happen that a single case is reported as scam,but the others like when you store your coins in software wallets and during exchange site you may lose the money as scams. But some time ups and downs are part of every platform so don't worry and be careful while working online and have the high level of patience.

No I don't think digital forms of money are tricks however numerous destinations use focal points of crypto. They take all the cash of individuals and stay away for the indefinite future back. These con artists bring down the Value of crypto yet generally digital currencies are not trick.

Well, I don't think it's just a bubble. A lot of news says that digital currencies are just a bubble, but today they have large financial markets and have great liquidity, and I don't think it will really be a bubble

No, I do not think so .. and I am sure that it is not a fraud because I collect cryptocurrencies and buy physical and tangible things with them .. so it is not a fraud as I previously thought.

The cryptos are not a scam at all, they are a value that is subject to the supply and demand of the market, for that we must also know that this type of asset uses blockchain technology, which is why its value is too high and can get to be worth much more in the coming years.

I have never thought that cryptocurrencies are a scam, it goes without saying that many have taken on the task of disqualifying this system, plus many like the vast majority of us who work in the forum do not consider it that way. Cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, they are a real system that appeared to save the world from the economic crises generated by the obsolete system of fiat money.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Cryptocurrency becomes regulated in many countries. So is state authorities regulate cryptocurrency, it means that cryptocurrency is not a scam. But tokens of many cryptocurrency startups have 0 price and they are scams.

We cannot put all crypto currencies in the same category of scam. Yes, there are many crypto coins that fall in the category of scam, but there are many crypto currencies that are very legitimate and got good future prospect. It is responsibility of any investor to do good research before investing in any coin.

Still have a lot of scammer stilled now cryptocurrency but i think you can not say hole all over cryptocurrency are not scammed a lot of mother coin have have cryptocurrency BTC,ETC,DOGE,LTC etc. so you can hold coin hold coin for long time

If crypto is a scam, then what is its purpose? Take my money? No, I see that crypto gives me the opportunity to earn money. And everyone has the opportunity for 10 years

• +1 1

No,i obviously do not believe that crypto currency is scame.Because i work this site for a long time and earn a huge amounts of money. Even i think cryptotalk forum is the world best platform i ever seen. I Work this site everyday and earn everyday.I also learn many things from here.

To be sincere,  when I first had of it,  I thought it a scamm or it is for some class of people,  but with time I get to know more about how it is not a scam ,so what people need is just an enlightenment about cryptocurrencies. 

No my dear friend cryptocurrance is not scame i am new here but i can explain it due some reason i have many friend in this site they are earn more money i think this is the most popular site my friend are happy and enjoy earning money in cryptotalk

Cryptocurrency is not scamming.  Instead, some unscrupulous traders are using it to scam.  If you work on a real site then you will definitely get good benefits. But if you can't do this then you can't work here.  But you must consider before investing.  Whether the site is real.

Well not all that glitters is gold, but on the long run there are still have legit crypto currency out there, which you can get if thorough research is made.

No, these are not scam but until i traded it and didn't know much about it, I thought it was a scheme. But when I invested in it, I realized that it is not a scheme, it is a digital currency. Due to which a lot of investment is made in it.

No i don't think so that cryptocurrencies is a scam. Even it is the best and very vast way of online earning here. Who thinks and believes that crypto is a scam then he must clear his wrong opinion abou this forum. Thank you 

Never crypto is never scam. This is best online site and secure site i have ever seen in my life. If anyone’s say this is scam then this is definately his faults. He don’t work properly here, do cheat. This is totally his fault.         

I beileve cryptocurrency isn't scam, people are calling scam to crypto because it's highly volatil. If you're  think crypto is scam you need to truly understand the usage of crypto. Crypto isn't scam but there are scam cryptocurrencies in the market. That's why some regulations could be good for cryptocurrenies.

• +1 1