Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

Of course I agree with you friend, that will never happen for so many reasons that I will not even name, but I like doge more when making transfers since the fee amount is super cheap, we can always get doge to lower the commissions.

Yes it is impossible for Dogecoin to take the Bitcoin rank. The first reason is Dogecoin has an unlimited supply than Bitcoin which only has 21 million in stock

Doge will never be able to surpass Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is a very high quality currency and it is a very popular currency.  It can never surpass Bitcoin.  Because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and the number of users is increasing more than before, it will increase the number of future users.

It is impossible for Dogecoin to outperform Bitcoin, the difference is vast between the two currencies, but Bitcoin remains the most valuable, but Dogecoin is the currency of the future, whose price can rise strongly

On 12/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

It is impossible for a Doge to outrun the big bitcoin.

Doge in general does not work, it does not work, well it is my personal opinion and my experience. And of course it does not reach bitcoin on the heels nor will it reach

It is impossible for Dogecoin to outperform Bitcoin.  Or to become parallel to him. although , Dogecoin is a high value buy for as predicted by experts. But recently it is going through turmoil as there is a lack of Dogethereum .so it  never happened .

I do not think that it will surpass bitcoin since bitcoin is very popular right now and it already has a very high value and doge its price is very low that it will take many years to overcome it or maybe it will never exceed it but it is just a matter of waiting.

well for the right situation i agree but how about if developers for doge coin made any changes in futures for own coin that may change the situation thanks

Yes, I don't think Doge will ever copy the price of bitcoin, that's impossible. The price of the doge is too low and as a new coin, it is very unlikely that this will happen. Because the doge has an unlimited number while bitcoin has a limited amount, the doge of investor confidence is still low when compared to the belief in Bitcoin as a very profitable investment.

• +2 1

Dogecoin is a digital currency that was announced at the end of 2013, and one of the most important differences of this currency from the rest of electronic currencies is the speed of production of the currency, like other electronic currencies, as it is traded completely over the Internet without a physical presence and can be used to buy online and even convert it into Traditional currencies, and the thing that I would like to tell you, my friend, is that the price of Dogecoin will rise according to all the indicators and market analyzes that have been published in the cryptocurrency markets, but this rise will not be as high as the Bitcoin currency, and many believe that its price will reach a dollar and may increase after that for more than a dollar.

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

I agree with the 0% odds of this happening but this is something we already all of us now as doge is ok as a coin but it will never become Bitcoin and the interest in it is because it is something like the mascot of the community.

• Useful or interesting 1

You just found something that has 0% chance of happening and you made a small post about it for like 10 words and made a prediction that this has 0% chance of happening. And then you ask us what we have to say about that too? I have to say I am very happy you left this forum and it would be better for you not to come back.

• +2 1

I'm afraid this is true but I still have to learn a lot about both dogecoin and Bitcoin. For example some technicals like why is Dogecoin mining for ever and how this affects price since its supply is increasing, then this will mean that Doge price will be going lower.

• +2 1

And so we can all make posts about this coin that will never be able to overtake bitcoin and just make thousands of posts telling that about each crypto and asking the opinion of others. One of the worst posts and worst pathetic attempt anybody could ever make.

I think yes, it is impossible, Doge is a great currency, I love to use it for small transactions and small trades, but I think it is impossible that it surpasses Bitcoin

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank

Lol,what kind of prediction is this? I predict that the moon is not the sun. Am i right? You doofus go back to first grade of crypto school and learn something about cryptocurrencies because you wasted your time with two thousand posts of utter gibberish. Doge was not created to compete with Bitcoin and only a few coins have the ability to do that currently.

Doge is one of my favorite altcoins and probably a favorite of many of us. It can't do what you have thought because we are talking about a coin that is a meme and it even reaching a billion dollar market cap was very remarkable but I don't see Doge as an investment. Mostly holding a few just because I like the idea.

• +1 1

Es imposible ya que el bitcoin presenta mas aceptacion y confianza que el doge, ademas existe una cantidad de bitcoin limitada lo que hace que la demanda supere a la oferta no siendo asi para doge.

• +5 1

From conception they are different, by volume, supply, community and development they have no comparison although DOGE tends to be speculative with its ups and downs there is no high demand that causes a colossal rise in price

I am think you are funny my dear and you are not wrong about this as doge it will be a dream for the holders to make a lot of money from it and if they are hold then it is as you were say that it is has 0% chance to be so higher as Bitcoin but it can always be higher than now but lower than bitcoin.

• +2 1

doge coin is one of the stable coin in the crypto world and it could not beat bitcoin , because there are biggest in supply but doge coin is very famous coin due to a very hold coin but still the price of gold is very low , they  are producing million of doge coin daily and the price of doge not moving up.

Yes, I definitely agree with this, because the docaine currency has become a currency that is not strong and cannot compete with Bitcoin, due to its lack of fame and its large number that does not allow the price to rise

• +2 1

I think Zero chance and we need to really put together everything in a perfect sort of good proliferation we need to work and put together we need to work as hard and understand what is the whole idea of a bitcoin the use of the transfer kind , we need to really be sure that we put a challenge to do  , its never working for me , we need to use it and work as hard .

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Doge coins are really tough to really understand the truth is doge coin has a lot to do , the adoption of it is really so difficult and we need to realize what is the good thing that comes with it, so we need to follow a lot everything in the good work we have is to really realize how to use doge, doge coin is really tough to use it because so many people are holding it

• +3 1