Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -5 3
  • -4 1
  • -3 1
  • -2 2
  • -1 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes that is impossible for Dogecoin take the rank Bitcoin.

First reason is Dogecoin have unlimited supply than Bitcoin where have only 21 million supply. That will make Dogecoin not special where the supply and demand maybe more high their supply. It also make the Dogecoin price will not going up really high. Also volume Dogecoin have much weight to make the price move from one satoshi to ten satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Doge coin is a pretty decent coin to mine but chances of doge overtaking bitcoin is almost a dream. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and i think no one is able to overtake the bitcoin price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is possible if all people and all traders smoke weeds. 🙂 I mean be realistic thought there is absolutely chance that everything can happen, this one is close to impossible to happen, who knows maybe one day all of us will have a smoke party.. 

Nothing is impossible in crypto world. Who can say bitcoin dump continiously and doge pump more than our imagination. so, it may possible

Bengali?

View this Topic

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

I am 100% agree with you. Dogecoin never ever can overtake bitcoin. It is only a day dream because bitcoin is the foundation and father of all crypto. So how can tiny dogecoin beat monster bitcoin. It will not happen in reality. It will only possible in dream.

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing

For now bitcoin is ranked first in the history of cryptocurrency with a thousand times bigger in price value,  for me I don't think it will be so easy like that for dogecoin to overtake bitcoin in price and in ranking looking at difference in price value. 

Yh I agree with you never will it happen.

No, Dogecoin can't overtake bitcoin. Because Bitcoin supply is limited. And also the supply of Bitcoin is limited. But the demand is far greater than supply. And that's the exact opposite of Dogecoin's field. And the reason is that supply is so much more than its demand.

I think No coins will go ahead with Bitcoin for long time.

Because bitcoin always favourite choice for everyone.

I hope after 10 years bitcoin price should hit 1 million dollars.

If Doge surpasses Btc surely the dollar will be without any estimate and worthless! You can predict for other coins like Ethereum but never Doge or Xrp because these two coins will not exceed 1 dollar in my opinion.

This is impossible to doge  taking bitcoin price its happened at all but doge have potentiality and huge market capital , I believe that doge coin price oneday hit $1 per doge.

Yes of course nothing is impossible with this magician Bitcoin and their sons cryptocurrencies, at any moment we can get surprise this is the thing amazing that have this cryptocurrency magic!

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That is 100% true, you are saying the truth, Doge coin will never overtake eth not even to talk about Bitcoin

This will not allow the total number of Doge coins to get closer to Bitcoin. If you only make and cut the total number of Doge coins, which will lead to a shortage. But this is not real. 

This is really obvious. Cause the price of the doge coin is stable for last few months. and it's not rising at all. So there is no chance that it can cross the price of Bitcoin! 

I think dogecoin never beat bitcoin in future. Dogecoin price is very low and bitcoin price is very high. Dogecoin is not performing very well. So i think it's impossible to beat bitcoin by dogecoin.

. BTC and DOGECOIN cannot be compared! These financial instruments are created for different purposes! BTC = investment tool. DOGECOIN is a low-cost translation

no bro it is not possible because off supplies doge have unlimited supplies doge is  good  coin  but bitcoin is king off

all  coin

It is impossible for Doge or even other coin that will replace Bitcoin on the top of the market. The good thing about Doge is we can invest here and hold it for more years to increase the value of it.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

This is really 0.1% prediction but not 0% permanently because the price of those coins is controlled by the investors, so investors can do anything maybe if the doge will be most wanted coin 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Although it sounds ridiculous it is not impossible doge to overtake bitcoin. I know this is all possible in the crypto market. Wanting a good news, doge coins can skyrocket and a negative news can price of bitcoin can be dull. All the news depends on it because investor invest in crypto market to look positive and negative news.

Crypto world is too much unpredictable. No one can say what is going to happen next. Doge coin is a very good coin and they have a very good marketcap. I hope one day they will bet bitcoin.

It's like choosing between the moon and a little star lost in the sky! Doge is a nice and stable coin in its price, but to measure this coin with Btc it is unfair for Doge and Btc.