What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

There will always be new things which are developed by our inventors. Crypto currencies are here to stay, but it will not be the last invention that is ever to be made. I think the new invention will be something to do with quantum mechanics, or maybe a new kind of transportation with anti-gravity.But it is hard to say what the next invention would be in the financial world. I could say everything with payments and contracts must become a smart contract. But this is already happening.

• +1 1

There are many technological advancements we are waiting for. Robotics will become very popular and we will have robots in our house in twenty years, Artificial intelligence, the internet of things, space travel will be increased, asteroid mining, cold fussion and endless potential for energy, and quantum computers. All these are the next industrial revolution. Do you have what it takes to learn about some of these and not miss the next big thing?

• +2 1

Blockchain is an intellectual achievement of human beings. blockchain will soon have reasonable uses in life

Anything is possible in the future
The development that we know every day gives us an idea that we will see wonderful things
Dealing will be in electronic currencies in the future, but the method may differ from what we know now
Nobody knows, but we all expect that it will be new things

• +1 1

In my opinion, new things will definitely be discovered. Something new is being discovered every day. In fact, the important thing here is the block chains on ehich cyrpto coins are produced. Apart from cyrptocurrencies,many different services are provided on the blockchains is a revolution and could be the beggining of many innovations.🙂

• +2 1

You should try and find something and tell us what you found. You are only making posts that ask from others to give and you don't give anything. You are being useless this way if you did not understood all ready and quit as I noticed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have only heard of the government digital coins that will be the future as it is said but I don't know how you can make money from these as they are not have price rising but will be stable, like tether.

• +1 1

In my opinion, there is no future that will replace cryptocurrency, right now cryptocurrency is the best. This is the pinnacle of financial technology today and I don't think it will happen after. The use of cryptocurrency continues to increase from year to year, this is the advantage of cryptocurrency when compared to fiat, which people continue to leave behind.

• +2 1

Yes, dear colleagues, I firmly believe in the future cryptocurrencies will be used the same way that real money is used today but it will be more effective but that will happen in a still very distant future this is my humble opinion
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

On 12/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

Could be because crypto is a product of human mind evolution and after the crypto more evolution could possible. The new payment system will be created or present when crypto goes down and human need alternative of crypto like now they are converting from fiat. 

Not sure my friend. Future is something we can't idealise it to be . I think there would be much progress in the cryptocurrency instruments. The currency itself would develop into a big bang possibility icon. A lot of innovation are on the way . Let's hope for the best.

• +2 2

It is very possible because the world is changing with time and is always in continuous development, so we do not rule out that something new will appear to replace digital currencies, but so it is a long time, i.e. not less than 20 years because now is the time for digital currencies and encryption

• +3 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

Since we have cryptocurrencies and if they are adopted there won't be a need for something else. Why are you looking for something that will be so far in the future when we can't even predict the next ten years. It is a question that doesn't have an answer you are asking and doesn't help the current situtation either. You probably have in mind to find the next Bitcoin and invest in it early but this is not happening mate.

• +3 1

I don't know what will come after cryptocurrencies but I am sure if there is something then it would would be digitized and decentralized, where every person has their wealth coded into their personal chips and the only way to steal from them is to steal and decoded it.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

On 11/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Saimm said:

I did not think there will be next after crypto currency. Many crypto predict that crypto currency is the future of digital currency. I think crypto will only be one forever . The crypto currency will still  in evolving form. 

Cryptocurrency is the future yes, and it is likely to last forever, due to it's nature, but there is always room for other innovations and there would be other innovations.

• +2 1

This is just a hope. I hope talk token because this is our earnings. If this talk token has price like bitcoin. We can trade it to high amount and that is that time we can earn huge and we will be proud if talk token is become popular.

• -1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Teminali69 said:

Cryptocurrency is the future yes, and it is likely to last forever, due to it's nature, but there is always room for other innovations and there would be other innovations.

I also agreeing with you thats there will not happened something thats is not crypto but working as crypto, because crypto already come as digital currency to be alternative of using fiat currencie online. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Since cryptocurrency has not been adopted yet we should stick with this and if there will be something better we will see, but for now we don't need to be looking at something else. It is the best we have and we need to support and keep trying.

We don't need to wonder, if we find something we will probably jump into it but the problem will be about finding it. Right now I believe in Bitcoin and from what I see it will be here for us for many decades more. The first decade of Bitcoin was a revelation and Bitcoin shut the mouth of all non believers lately with the new prices it makes.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

I also agreeing with you thats there will not happened something thats is not crypto but working as crypto, because crypto already come as digital currency to be alternative of using fiat currencie online. 

You got me wrong there i do agree that there would be other innovations of digital currencies apart from crypto.. what I said is that those innovations would not replace crypto, they can't.

20 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

You got me wrong there i do agree that there would be other innovations of digital currencies apart from crypto.. what I said is that those innovations would not replace crypto, they can't.

But if there will become those innovations they will be mostly avoided as you see crypto still avoided in some countries, maybe if they will be bringing by governments.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

3 minutes ago, joemcgwa said:

But if there will become those innovations they will be mostly avoided as you see crypto still avoided in some countries, maybe if they will be bringing by governments.

If governments couldn't stop the innovation of bitcoin and till now they are struggling to ban it, i do not think they can stop any coin that would be innovated and would be better than bitcoin/cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the latest technology currently reached in terms of transportation and financial systems. Changes are their application in the financial year and the application of the use of blockchain in various areas of life. I do not think that a different technology will be available, but rather it may be modified and developed continuously

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

I am see there is a lot of development in the digital currencies that are government released. China Sweden and later Europe are ready to replace the fiat with digital fiat, so maybe this will be the future. But physical my dear? No way, this is the past and is over.

Yes my friend this is possible but this thing don't give us fassalite  like as Cryptotalk forum . This is best forum in the world . The other  forum don't give us amount of money like crypto .   We can learn and earn money from this forum  .  We can get more profit form trading and investment . It is risky but if you have proper knowledge and experience about this you can get more profit form this forum .