What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall?

On 11/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, Emma said:

bitcoin fall is the result of so many people selling it. the price genarally increase when many people buy it and decrease when all sell it

I think this causes the fall and rise.

For me I'll sell my Bitcoin when it rise and refuse to rise more, and imagine I sell my Bitcoin when it rise, remove my profit and invest again when Bitcoin rise again and I can make another profit

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend who determines the price of Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is the extent of its circulation only, by increasing the demand for buying the currency, its value rises, and when members sell, its value decreases, and people influence the currency well, and they are the so-called whales, they are owners of huge capital who buy from the currency, raise its value and when they sell  Depreciate Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin raise & fall are determined by the Bitcoin supply & demands in the crypto markets. You can understand if there are more buyers for Bitcoin & demands increase price will be also high & if there are no BTC buyers then price of BTC will be also lower.

Cryptocurrency price volatility is what make cryptoworld beautiful, price fluctuation gives the opportunity to buy low and sell high in trading and also increase the values of coins that we use for investment. 

The change in supply against demand is what leads to the change in the price of cryptocurrencies, and the more supply against the demand, the lower the price of cryptocurrencies, and vice versa, so if a lot of people buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise.

• +4 1

The main reason is due to the supply and demand of an asset, in this case we must never forget that the market of cryptocurrencies is very young and has a lot of volatility.
For this reason we must consider factors such as news that may cause FUD, FOMO, speculation.

Edited by velasco19

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Good day mate. Bitcoin price is affected by so many factors. Most at times it is affected by demand and supply. When the demand for bitcoin is high, price will usually go up because people are willing to buy. And when the supply of the coin is too much, the price usually crashes because it is readilly  available and accessible. But in addition to this, there are other factors that can also determine the price of a coin such as; whale influence, economic factors, inflation and war.

I think this will lead to an increase in the price as well.I advise everyone to store bitcoin .other factors affecting are news, whale movements, political interference, supply of btc, halving and other many factors too.

My friend, there are a lot of factors that influence not supply and demand, and this is a basic economic principle. If a cryptocurrency has a high token supply with little demand from merchants and users, the value of the cryptocurrency will drop. Conversely, if the supply of a particular cryptocurrency is limited and the demand is high, then the value of the currency will increase, and secondly, speculation is one of the most factors that can affect the prices of cryptocurrencies, it is possible that speculation raises the price of an asset to very high levels, and it is also possible to take it. To sharply low levels, and in an era of globalization, decisions in a country can affect the entire world. Cryptocurrency prices tend to respond quickly to any decisions regarding legalization or prevention, and there is media hype. Positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the prices of digital currencies. Where the positive media coverage causes a kind of media hype, the dimensions of which are well known, and finally, political developments and events
Events and developments around the world that seem unrelated to digital currencies can affect prices, and these assets are usually seen as an alternative to traditional currencies supported by governments, so when investors lose confidence in their paper money due to economic or political developments, they can resort to “ Bitcoin ”or its peers, which leads to higher prices.
Cryptocurrencies can replace real holdings of gold as a safe haven for value when things turn worse.

Like any other currency, the main factor in determining the price is supply and demand, but it can also be affected by major global events, as happened with the Corona pandemic, there are also people who own large numbers of Bitcoin called whales and they can change the price of Bitcoin indirectly by buying and selling in large quantities.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, supply and demand affect the price of the currency, but because of the high price of Bitcoin, I think it needs to display large amounts of it in order to affect the price reduction, and vice versa as well.

• +3 1

The acquisition by miners of Bitcoin and not selling it leads to a lack of bitcoin in the market and thus a decrease in the price, and when companies and banks deal with it more, this will raise its price.

The price of bitcoin is related to the increase in supply and demand for it, as the increase in demand leads to an increase in its price and there are other factors related to it. You also have to enter the safe sites and learn about prices and currencies more, such as coinmarketcap.

It is the task of people who have large amounts of these currencies as they are the only ones who can control the currency exchange rate by putting them in large and purchased market

Hello my brother, I say that the price of virtual currencies is determined by supply and demand, that is why bitcoin has also done in this market, you can also be investments, the more you invest in a currency, better price has this.

There are so many things that determine the changes in the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.  Bitcoin now is very good and even political and social reasons might cause the prices to rise or fall and this is why predictions are very hard

Hey, my friend, the rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin is totally based on the market, and it's also based on the high demand for Bitcoin, the higher the demand, the higher the price.

• +2 1

I believe that the ups and downs depend on demand and supply, when there is a high demand for bitcoin, its value will increase and rise, and when there is a lot of supply of bitcoin, its value will decrease.

• +2 1

There are many common factors that affect the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin. The most important factor is greed in storage, this is dangerous. This will lead to price imbalances and may destroy digital currencies.

• +1 1

The prices of cryptocurrencies are related to supply and demand, but this does not mean that it is possible that if a certain number of people agree to buy bitcoin, they will cause a significant drop in the price, but they will affect it slightly downward.

What determines the ups and downs of Bitcoin prices is the supply and demand, the more people who buy Bitcoin, the Bitcoin price will rise and vice versa when the supply is large, the Bitcoin price will fall. The limited amount of Bitcoin makes the price affected by supply and demand, but currently the price of Bitcoin continues to increase because demand continues to increase, until now the price of Bitcoin continues to rise to reach $ 63,000

• +5 1

I think in future bitcoin price will be increase. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and hold it. I think you can earn a good profit. 

The determination of bitcoin rise or bitcoin fall depends on the flunctuation of the market and it also depends on the demand and supply of the crypto currency exchange market if the demand is high then the price will surely go up but if the demand is low then the price will fall 

• +1 1

This is a very though question, because the bitcoin price does not have a specific determinant, but I think the higher demand and supply are the main things that determines the price of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies this is my opinion on this.