What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

In currency world, no other coin is as powerful as bitcoin. It Start is journey from 2009. In a very short time it has become very famous and adorable for every one. Most people like it and use it. I don’t think no other coin become famous as like it.                

As the trade war ramps up, every country is trying devaluing their own currency as fast as they can; having a secure store of value free from inflation is priceless! Cryptocurrencies with sound fundamentals, a cap on units and decentralization, offer an inflation proof store of value.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, mahmood964 said:

The bitcoin coin is the first cryptocurrency to have been created and launched in 2009 by a Japanese man named Satoshi and no other currency has ever preceded it

Actually there were other efforts before Bitcoin but they all failed for various reasons. Also the person behind Bitcoin was using the pseudonym "Satoshi". It wasn't his actual name and we don't know if he was Japanese or not. Basically it is highly unlikely he was Japanese and actually noone knows who this person is, or if it was just one person or a team behind this nickname.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, before there are no digital currency. Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is the most popular and powerful currency in online world 

I think it should be litecoin or ethereum coin before bitcoin. As we are seeing that both litecoin and ethereum coin is having positive graph as that of bitcoin. So any coin among both will be good choice before bitcoin. Thank you.

Literally I don’t know the coin before bitcoin weather there is a coin or not us my big question. But in my personal view i guess there is no any coin before bitcoin. Thr first coin is bitcoin I guess, I maybe wrong but that was my thinking about the coin before bitcoin. 

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. And on the basis of it, they began to produce similar projects. A DOGE coin was generally released for fun but soon acquired a large capitalization

On 12/15/2019 at 3:05 AM, Delgboke said:

I don't think there's another digital currency that ever existed before bitcoin, we all know Bitcoin as the first digital currency which adopted Blockchain before other altcoins came into existence. 

Yeah mate your think and my think is also same.because, when i came to crypto then i'm only khow about bitcoin.so, i'm also think bitcoin is first crypto-currency. 

No brother bitcoin was the first crypto currency ever created. It was created in 2009 which works on blockchain technology. After bitcoins tremendous success altcoins came into the scene(LITECOIN , ETHEREUM ,RIPPLE ETC.).

• Useful or interesting 1

24 minutes ago, Apil alex said:

I think bit coin is the first digital currency , there is no other digital currency    before  bit coin.Bit coin is the first.

If you say there were no other cryptocurrency before bitcoin, i could agree with you, but when you say digital currency i disagree, there were many forms of digital currencies before bitcoin.

i don't thing that there is another coin before bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny on the market. I don't know if there are coins that is not famous enough that they release before bitcoin, but as far as I know bitcoin was the first currency that they release online.

Bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency that has been ever been made in the world , there was no any cryptocurrency before bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 minutes ago, mijan said:

Bitcoin is the first coin in history. Digital technology and bitcoin with the support of blockchain innovation make transactions easier with Bitcoin. Large transactions. Can be easier and faster.also safety.❤

Made easy with anonymous transactions. for some users will feel safe in the transaction because they have privacy in transaction activities.

12 hours ago, Cat12 said:

Before Bitcoin, there was cryptocurrency. Indeed, it has a long and deep history. If only for the lessons learned, it is worth studying,

no there was never a cryptocurrency before bitcoin, there was not even a word cryptocurrency before bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the first currency of cryptocurrency . There is no currency existing before Bitcoin. So I want to say that there is no coin before Bitcoin. When Bitcoin invests many people with Bitcoins.

• +2 1

In fact, I have no idea about it.  I want to know about this.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.  Then it will be very helpful for me and I will know better.  Which I hope will be a lot better for me.

I do not think that there is a coin before the Bitcoin coin, it is old, and the blockchain is one of the best portfolios, as is Bitcoin the best currency

21 hours ago, m7md said:

I do not think that there is a coin before the Bitcoin coin, it is old, and the blockchain is one of the best portfolios, as is Bitcoin the best currency

Why is Bitcoin the Best Currency? Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is the first blockchain application and is the oldest cryptocurrency but does it have any new technology? In my opinion bitcoin is an outdated technology that should be kept in the museum as a unique technology. Bitcoin transaction is not fast, bitcoin network cannot handle many transactions also bitcoin is limited. Bitcoin has a lot of negatives.

Bitcoin is the first currency of the cryptocurrency to come to a top market in 2009 and is the first currency to come out of any currency.

No, there was even a newspaper post from Satoshi, it was said that the first block of cryptocurrency was mined in 2009 and the first block was precisely Bitcoin. There are many different fake news that there were coins before, but this is a hoax. Bitcoin first.

I don't think any cryptocurrency was created before Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto after the 2008 economic crisis.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:04 AM, Rony Talukdar said:

I think and the fact is that there is no currency before Bitcoin and blockchain that after Bitcoin many new currencies are raised and new blockchain is raised. Just ask the experts if there is something to be believed.

Experts also have limits to what they real know like what they say on another topic here, crypto is deep as see.

Theris no crypto coin that was before bitcoin and bitcoin stands as the first cryptocurrency coin to bring the blockchain technology that led to the intro of other crypto coins called altcoins.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

There is no coin or token before bitcoin that is used blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is made into the world was in 2009.  And from 2009 first coin was bitcoin and from that day to 7000 tokens and coins are working on crypto market. 

• +2 1