I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

Yes of course I am sure we can always do something good.  We can do better every time, every month, every day, I always try to give my best, I always try to highlight my best, I always try to highlight everything and work here.  I hope that other people like me who are here will work hard and play an important role in this forum.  And it will take it a long way.  Thanks.  Hope all will work regularly and follow all the rules

If you can observe most of the topics that are created which are unnecessary, or repetatative are mostly created by newbie or beginners because of lack of proper knowledge and experience and also they make posts may be because they don't understand the basic concept of the topic so we advice them to follow the forum rules and regulations and acquire knowledge and experience in order to achieve the goal

Many members comment on topics from the title only without reading them because they are only interested in getting payments and finishing the 20 posts quickly,
This is really bad and there must be restrictions on these matters, for example increasing the time between posts to 5-6 minutes, for example.

I don't understand what you're saying about members or moderates in crypto talk, i think we can do a lot of things that can improve the quality of crypto talk,  best wishes 

• +2 1

We members in the forum are the controllers in the forum, we determine how the forum to move, our effort to make good and useful post will help the forum to progress while violating the rules in the forum will bring setback to the forum aims and purpose. 

The mods are doing a good job in cleaning the forum up against those mega spammy threads. Since the paid to post are open for everyone we can expect more and more people will spam their way to 100 post. think with time this will become more better i suggest to the team to start some compaign where quality articles will get some reward.

In fact, I think one of the reasons why spam posts are too many is because there are too many same topics. As the same topics are opened, the answers will of course be very similar to each other. But I believe this problem will be resolved.

I agree with you, there are some members who write bad posts in a big way.

We have to report them in order to help the moderators clean this forum because the number of spammers has increased dramatically in recent times.

I wonder why useless and unnecessarily post will be made on a topic. You need to understand a topic first digest what a topic is saying then think very well and make your own contribution by replying to the topic 

I agree with you, the ancestors declare the declaration of inappropriate promotion in the crypto discussion, but we will be understood that it is not at this time for this time.The reputation of the subjects sometimes makes me feel that no new news or scenes are being introduced. Must have some features to detect this famous and repeated topic.

I am totally agreed with your topic 

Most of the people doesn't have knowledge and they have done post 

In this forum you have wide chance to earn 

So don't rely on others suggestions 

Always make your own content my dear members 

When ever you are participating in forums topic.You should make sure that you have some knowledge about that topic 

Honestly most of the time I reply to the first post after seeing and understanding it without having a look at other comments. Some of the senior members here just don't have a look at the comment and reply it. 

This is a post by an amateur part clearly he doesn't have a clue what he is doing and made a post with no substance, I have considered numerous to be these of late however the discussion is doing all that they can to eliminate all the spam messages, making a post about that isn't valuable either as there are a huge number of comparative posts that are a few words or no words

If everyone gives negative reactions to these kind of posts, the creator of such posts will stop doing so because s/he will never get payment for these posts.

And I notice a lot of users are reluctant in giving positive reactions to good posts, too. Writing your own posts in 1 hours and leaving the forum is not a constructive way of using the forum and by doing so you will learn nothing and achieve nothing.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think if we see something like this, we should immediately warn administrators and staff about getting a penalty point, and if they do it again, there will be users. We need to see what they’re doing, and if they do it again, it can lead to that, and here’s where you have to restrict that account request.

as I am a beginner and maybe an unintended error occurred in the forum, and I am posting useful posts Yes, to justice, please.

@Alex077

Maybe they just don't understand the topic and still reply something in order to create a post for earning a bitcoin and add a count to their post or maybe it's just that the account is run by a bot well there's many different or possibilities

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a shame to see this in the forum, the truth is that most of the members here do not value the forum as it deserves it since there is no other similar platform that offers us the benefits that cryptotalk offers us, they only see it as an "easy way to generate income "and that is why they do these kinds of bad deeds.

Yeah I have seen also many meaningless and useless topics and I think that newbies should increase their knowledge about the crypto world before writing a topic. Useless and worthless posts and topics are deleted by the moderators in every time so everyone should write the topics and posts with their own knowledge. 

A member willing to change level and rank to rise to highest bar of the forum will not be found posting useless post or spamming other members work. This is embarrassment to the highest order that you can rely on yourself for quality assurance. Stop it or face wrath of the law

You are rigjt brother i have seen many members just trying to windup their work quickly by posting some useless content and trying to earn money from them.They should change their mindsets and should try to write something informative and extraordinary to flurish the forum its our duty to make our forum successfull

The facts confirm that this gathering is brimming with spammers and it's hard to dispose of them or make them change and let them post a helpful post without it being redundant. I feel frustrated about the arbitrators for they need to accomplish loads of work as a result of them. They simply care about the quantity of posts they can get and satoshi. They truly couldn't care less about crypto. They simply need cash

I'm a newbie to this platform and I'm really excited to enter into this platform. I too had also seen many posts that are useless. And some posts are not having any quality too. We should report those spammers.

• +2 1

They are all so frustrating especially when I observe that the newer topics actually don't get much needed attention by the members base on reasons best known to them. So truely we can do something better by creating some new topics.

• +2 1

This is our workplace. We have to make this site make beautiful and well decorate. This is our responsibility. Don't post unnecessary things here. This will make the environment dirty. We should have to fucus on the good topic. Anyhow we have to make this place information full and content full so that people can learn from this.             

My friend, creating content must be important and effective in order for everyone to benefit from it. For that, we have to read and new research in order to present our best posts and comments, and this is what makes the forum always full of wonderful posts that benefit everyone