I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

It is important to create topic but we must keep in mind that our created topics must contain valuable information and i think if someone wants to create a topic but dont have a good content then its better to not create a topic for him.He should do some good study about crypto currency and then should share something with us if he think that his topic will help us.

• +1 2

Yes sure we the members of this platform I know  every one of us knows that we can do many things not something better because any place which you learn and earn so u most done something there better.

• +1 1

Just simply report them, The mods are doing a good job in cleaning the forum up against those mega spammy threads. Since the paid to post are open for everyone we can expect more and more people will spam their way to 100 post.

• +1 1

Really it will be lovely if we can improve on everything we are ask of not by doing it in the other way round by ensuring not doing bad things like stealing some ones research, try building your to ease everything. 

• +1 1

Actually that depends on the mindset of the members, if they want to make good contribution to the forum than only focussing in the paybypost campaign. 

• +1 1

I think that moderator are 100% + the work they do is hard, we can have us users support. Do you mean thatbs if useres are making the bad post this would be leason.

• +1 1

We should take in consideration in our mind that our posts will not be counted as a payment post if they are not good and constructive. Also, if we don't follow or respecting the rules and regulation of this forum they will ban us. Sincerely Dear members this forum is the unique and best opportunity, you will not find any other source like this, so please do something better and I'm sure we can do that!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sending spam is an unsatisfactory behavior. Working in this forum is not difficult for all members, whether they have experience in the encrypted world or do not have experience, this forum is easy to use through which you can learn from reading members ’topics, and if you do not know anything about the topic about Searching for it, you will surely get a convincing answer.

I contemplate gathering rules and they need get 100 post quickly, that is the reason they make post/answer in low esteem and now and again supplant in some unacceptable segment conversation. We consider the spammer and gathering look's grimy with their post, administrator please make a move about this.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, henry33 said:

It is so unfortunate. As a newbie I have a huge things to learn.First of all I have to achieve it.Without learning or gaining knowledge it is near impossible to make a strong position in Cryptotalk.Good topics or good contents are always equal to a better forum.

So a humble request to all newbie (like me)-please give more concern on creating your content and keep patience.Cryptotalk is your fourm,you are really a part of it.So please never do anything that hampers the forum's reputation. 

Thank you all.

@henry33 You are definitely saying right my friend. There is no need to do anything that will effect the forum's reputation. Just create your own content and gain knowledge.

There are many beginners who do not know a lot of information, and for this reason, when creating topics, they create topics with useless content or with previously repeated ideas, so they must learn first before creating any topics in this forum

Of course we can, but there are some people in this forum who just pass the time here and they just want their comment or topic to be counted and we get daily money. And it is absolutely wrong to do so. And such people should be reported and their crypto account c

Should be banned.

• +1 2

Moderators are doing a nice job here, the spamming level is little on low on percentage, and the site is good for learning as useful information are posted time to time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in the forum you can see many replies that are irrelevant to the subject of the topic, usually that happen when members are in rush, and they can't wait even to read the whole post.

Spammers and reward abusers is always the main problem of the forum. I don't completely know how to fight with them, but I think admins should change something in the reward system and restrict new accounts from getting bonus for low quality messages. They are trying to do it now, but it often doesn't work 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think if the users are not educated enough to create good posts so we should be more clined towards them and should never put reply on such posts so that they feel discouraged and they do not do same again.

Indeed this is genuine this is May be on the grounds that the stage is in its beginning phases and I think with time this will turn out to be all the more better I propose to the group to begin some compaign where quality articles will get some prize this will expand the quantity of value articles on the stage

People here are just try to complete their 20 posts of The day and they don't care about the quality of their content.I wan to alert those member that don't do irrelevant comments if You don't have any idea about the topic .Read the post and try to understand it before doing any comment as If you keep posting or doing useless or meaningless comments then it will lead your toward banning of your account.So be careful and try to create useful content. Good Luck!

• +2 1

There are random people in the forum and they are always a part of each community, we should never care about them and keep on working by ourselves so that we do what we can do for the forum.

This is not really good. I think admin should focus on that otherwise spammers will increase in forum. But we can not tolarate that. I hope this problem will be solved very soon.

Yes I am sure I can better then my physical activities here. I am 100 Percent sure I can collect my University fee from this platform. it's a good platform for me. I am also getting the knowledge from this platform , so it's useful for me.

I will made useful topic when I complete my challenge about 100 Post ,Now I am near to reach.

I am 100 Percent sure that I can made useful topics here after getting complete knowledge about Cryptoworld.

3 minutes ago, Raeeskhan517 said:

Yes I am sure I can better then my physical activities here. I am 100 Percent sure I can collect my University fee from this platform. it's a good platform for me. I am also getting the knowledge from this platform , so it's useful for me.

I will made useful topic when I complete my challenge about 100 Post ,Now I am near to reach.

I am 100 Percent sure that I can made useful topics here after getting complete knowledge about Cryptoworld.

@Raeeskhan517 Yes, you are saying right. I can do better than what I am doing now at this platform. I am not writing my own topics currently. But I will start writing from now on.

I agree with you but I must say that I Rarely see useless topics, and they usually get deleted in a day or two max, in my opinion. We should report them to get rid of them faster!