Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

No experience on that because the security features are very strict, also i am not keeping a lot of coins in the exchange some of then i put on my wallet so its safe.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

Hy guy! For many experiences i don't recommand you to stolen your money from exchange platform! Because your money is on risk! No 100 percent security on trusted sites also!

I generally utilize real trades like coinbase,binance ,bittrex ,Yobit.I have face a few challenges yet never my assets were taken from me.But I have encountered defrauding trades however not misfortune colossal measure of mone.

I've never encountered such a stolen situation, I've never heard the story of someone being stolen. I think my money is still well protected in my wallet.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, Tanmay Parab said:

Nupe that doesn't happened with me till now , I used to and I'm storing my funds in binance exchange and I think they are the most trustable one , so my funds are still safe in that exchange , although I know few exchanges from where the public funds had get stolen

The expertise are says that's you don't have to say that's your money is safe with exchange because exchanges can be restricted from your country at anytime

Are you asking if an exchange has stolen funds from us? I haven't had an experience like this but I have lost a small amount that I was holding in cryptopia which went offline after two major hacks they said they suffered. I took a look at my account a few months later, when they allowed us just to login and my coins were there. Still no news since then and I have already written them off.

I have no ideas about this in my opinion that is wrong because i used last two year crypto exchange but i have no face any problem like as coins stolen. I believe this occur due to price up and down of crypto currency and coins up and down.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

I think the risk comes from hackers if they attack the websites exchanges we will be the victims also!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, because I've chosen the best trading platform, which is binance, I still didn't experience of losing money or coins from it, but in a wallet, yes I experience to lose some, and after that, I didn't use that wallet anymore.

Nope, I don't encountered this problem, but I lost my a few cryptos in exchange because of the hackers.. the exchange was hacked so the owner of the exchange can  not give a full refund to us.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I already experience numerous scam exchange from coinsmarkets, then cryptopia last year. Overall i lost about $1300 combine on both site. After cryptopia incident i learned my lesson and use exchange just to trade and withdraw my coins immediately.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Investors Blog said:

I already experience numerous scam exchange from coinsmarkets, then cryptopia last year. Overall i lost about $1300 combine on both site. After cryptopia incident i learned my lesson and use exchange just to trade and withdraw my coins immediately.

If you withdraw your coins right after trading aren't you paying a hefty withdrawal fee for doing that? It's not efficient to make a transaction that the exchange will take a small part from.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Well I didnt get any bad experiences in this crypto world till now. Cause I try to work in the legit sites and I always secure my private details. And that's why I haven't got scammed till now. 

I havents experienced getting my funds stolen in an exchange or in my wallet. Hopefully that never happens to me but what i do to prevent that from happening is use different wallets and only store small amount of coins on each wallet. Maybe hacker dont want to bother stealing from someone who only has a small amount of coins.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I have never, I simply lost cash from betting voracious betting bet also to lose all, and I have not been tricked by the trust stage

I've never had this problem, I'm using yobit and I've never had my money stolen, it's very safe, and I'm completely assured. If something goes wrong, it is when a hacker is encountered

Since my knowledge and learning in the field of digital currencies, I have not participated in any exchange platform and I have not tried this matter until this month when I participated in the yobit platform and made the first exchange in several days It is a beautiful and honest platform that everyone should use

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not lost any benefit from any exchnage yet I lost a portion of my advantage when I was doing private exchanging by message. principally before joining any trade I do the security check.

1 hour ago, Kareemramzy said:

Yes my a count stolen In exchange with 100 $ and need lychee to open it again just I l learning from my mistakes and I will try to make my accounts safe

maybe you can mention on what exchange you lost your money so that all members of this forum can be careful about that exchange.

On 12/14/2019 at 5:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

I started my crypto market in few weeks ago and still I have no fund in any exchange still I am learned to this market for getting some secure position and earning from this market. 

it never happened to me I'm always careful in my transactions in my wallets and i don't rush in exchanging my currencies I'm always waiting for the time i feel that most of the people don't use any of the wallets i use.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

I lost money when Cryptopia closed. The legal process is underway on their side but it takes a lot of time. I don't think I will be able to recover my funds one day ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

My funds are always intact because I save it in the right wallet for safety. your funds can can only be stolen if you fail to save it in the right wallet