When to keep the trade and when to close it? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

When to keep the trade and when to close it?

Draw yourself the path to success through specific goals of trading, such as following certain currencies and knowing the best price to buy, as well as the best price to sell in the short and long term.

I'm not an expert but from my experience and my perspective it's better to stop trade when the bitcoin price was unstable (For altcoin) And also look to unofficial time in which the most biggest trade volume, Like country and exchange, If already close to the close trade time or night it's better to stop and wait for the next days.

I am not an expert, but as far as my experience knows, this coin is very good and from my point of view trading at a time when Bitcoin prices are high. It is best to stop during intensive business hours or at night and wait for the next days

I am not an expert, but as far as my experience knows, this coin is very good and from my point of view trading at a time when Bitcoin prices are high. It is best to stop during intensive business hours or at night and wait for the next days

On 12/14/2019 at 2:30 AM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Do you have solutions or ideas that help in taking the appropriate decision?

that is why there exist technical analysis, when learning technical analysis one learns about support, resistance, Stop - Loss, candles, moving media and other things. Note that technical analysis does not predict the future, it means that the person can make mistakes and lose money, but will lose little money because of Stop - Loss

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

When the market is come down than trade on it sell and close the trade when the market is down and than make a buy trade in the market and you will get good profit in the market when you trade in the margin trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my personal opinion, this topic can't be generalized like this.It's about the kind of deal first.And you're a second person.And because you're entering the deal third.So I think your learning, your experience and the reasons you're entering the dealsShe's the only factor to decide.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:30 AM, Loly said:

In new or the newbie will really suffer from this because they do not know what to do next, if they have losses or profit in their trading, you can easy decide when you have good calculation.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It is very emotional game for me and also it is a mind game better to trade when you are in very god condition and also when you are into a quite place.becouse it is so much profitable and also risky

7 hours ago, Win said:

It is very emotional game for me and also it is a mind game better to trade when you are in very god condition and also when you are into a quite place.becouse it is so much profitable and also risky

It is better to stop greed and close the trade as soon as you feel you are satisfied with your profit up to a certain point. I'm usually satisfied with anything more than 10% profit. This is just a general rule for me. Different coins have different amount of profits and they don't rise at the same rate with each other. Expecting 10% profit from bitcoin is logical but you should expect more from some Altcoins. When I close my trade, I don't think about what will happen next even if the prices goes up after I left because I prefer to exit safe and sound.

You must trade in any direction, ie buy or sell in the market in order to trade through different and constantly changing market conditions. And thus included the profits.

Its not difficult case s you can fix your trades as you want now we have many features by exchanges and many bots also in market for fixing trades on our demand and have good profit just keep in mind just invest which you can afford to lost because any thing doing above your budget is never been good for you so now just calculate your all funds and rates and start trade for good future.

Its very difficult to take side because traders face many things on a daily basis or let just say when the price are down you just need to buy it. And when the prices are up them you need to sell them out .logic of trading online and in real life 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:12 AM, DaddyMtn said:

i would give away find out expert psychoanalysis for it.if you intend to be on familiar terms with at what time to father trade and as to meet the trade.only methodological indicators will transfer you indicate for it not humans.so,,learn official analysis.

What do you mean by psycho-analysis? I mean I haven't encountered such term like that I only know sentimental, fundamental and technicaly analysis. Am I missing something in here or just you making your own terms?

The tips for trading are not that critical.buy the coin when the price of the coin is low and sell the coin when their price rises on a peak.thats how you earn a profit and keep the trading going.

Do you have a solution or idea that will help you make the right decision? Often, this is a decision that traders are frustrated with and will face problems during business and for that you can make money in the end

This type of tasks you will know when you will experience or you will learn about it so its better to gain more and more knowledge and you can find out your answer through your experience just don't get panic seeing the ups and downs of the prices.

If the price is increasing put the trade to the sell.If the price is going down them younshould put trade to sell.In this way you can make a good profit.

you are right

the key of mastering trading is knowin when i buy and when i sell

also knowing when to close a losing trade and when to continue with it

all of that needs practice and experience 

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

Best solution of to close your trade if you have profits in your trade and markets has not clearly trend showing the close trade enjoyed your profit most likely trades wants huge profits then lost their small profit also. 

This is individual for everyone, someone will be happy with 10% of the profit from the initial amount, and someone will be unhappy with +50% of the profit from the initial amount.

Yeah that's right, well of course before you do to trading learn first how you will do, have a strategy so you will not lose on what you're doing in addition you must know how the market works. 

Keep trade when you are sure that it is going to rise soon, close it when you realize analysis gone wrong.

It’s best to stop cryptocurrency trading when you can’t achieve what you want. In a falling crypto market, there are always risks and a trader should take this into account. 

One of the for the most part testing decisions that traders play against on a each day heart ... is to tell as soon as to prevent the trade and when to come together it. habitually this assessment is the sense why traders are frustrated and be drawn against difficulties during trading, and for this, it is crucial that you gather how to trade in effect as soon as making this surety consequently that you know how to conclusively effect money.

Do you experience solutions or dreams that evade in enchanting the right decision?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.