When to keep the trade and when to close it? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

When to keep the trade and when to close it?

Draw yourself the path to success through specific goals of trading, such as following certain currencies and knowing the best price to buy, as well as the best price to sell in the short and long term.

I'm not an expert but from my experience and my perspective it's better to stop trade when the bitcoin price was unstable (For altcoin) And also look to unofficial time in which the most biggest trade volume, Like country and exchange, If already close to the close trade time or night it's better to stop and wait for the next days.

I am not an expert, but as far as my experience knows, this coin is very good and from my point of view trading at a time when Bitcoin prices are high. It is best to stop during intensive business hours or at night and wait for the next days

I am not an expert, but as far as my experience knows, this coin is very good and from my point of view trading at a time when Bitcoin prices are high. It is best to stop during intensive business hours or at night and wait for the next days

On 12/14/2019 at 2:30 AM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Do you have solutions or ideas that help in taking the appropriate decision?

that is why there exist technical analysis, when learning technical analysis one learns about support, resistance, Stop - Loss, candles, moving media and other things. Note that technical analysis does not predict the future, it means that the person can make mistakes and lose money, but will lose little money because of Stop - Loss

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

When the market is come down than trade on it sell and close the trade when the market is down and than make a buy trade in the market and you will get good profit in the market when you trade in the margin trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my personal opinion, this topic can't be generalized like this.It's about the kind of deal first.And you're a second person.And because you're entering the deal third.So I think your learning, your experience and the reasons you're entering the dealsShe's the only factor to decide.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:30 AM, Loly said:

In new or the newbie will really suffer from this because they do not know what to do next, if they have losses or profit in their trading, you can easy decide when you have good calculation.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It is very emotional game for me and also it is a mind game better to trade when you are in very god condition and also when you are into a quite place.becouse it is so much profitable and also risky

7 hours ago, Win said:

It is very emotional game for me and also it is a mind game better to trade when you are in very god condition and also when you are into a quite place.becouse it is so much profitable and also risky

It is better to stop greed and close the trade as soon as you feel you are satisfied with your profit up to a certain point. I'm usually satisfied with anything more than 10% profit. This is just a general rule for me. Different coins have different amount of profits and they don't rise at the same rate with each other. Expecting 10% profit from bitcoin is logical but you should expect more from some Altcoins. When I close my trade, I don't think about what will happen next even if the prices goes up after I left because I prefer to exit safe and sound.

You must trade in any direction, ie buy or sell in the market in order to trade through different and constantly changing market conditions. And thus included the profits.

Its not difficult case s you can fix your trades as you want now we have many features by exchanges and many bots also in market for fixing trades on our demand and have good profit just keep in mind just invest which you can afford to lost because any thing doing above your budget is never been good for you so now just calculate your all funds and rates and start trade for good future.

Its very difficult to take side because traders face many things on a daily basis or let just say when the price are down you just need to buy it. And when the prices are up them you need to sell them out .logic of trading online and in real life 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:12 AM, DaddyMtn said:

i would give away find out expert psychoanalysis for it.if you intend to be on familiar terms with at what time to father trade and as to meet the trade.only methodological indicators will transfer you indicate for it not humans.so,,learn official analysis.

What do you mean by psycho-analysis? I mean I haven't encountered such term like that I only know sentimental, fundamental and technicaly analysis. Am I missing something in here or just you making your own terms?

The tips for trading are not that critical.buy the coin when the price of the coin is low and sell the coin when their price rises on a peak.thats how you earn a profit and keep the trading going.

Do you have a solution or idea that will help you make the right decision? Often, this is a decision that traders are frustrated with and will face problems during business and for that you can make money in the end

This type of tasks you will know when you will experience or you will learn about it so its better to gain more and more knowledge and you can find out your answer through your experience just don't get panic seeing the ups and downs of the prices.

If the price is increasing put the trade to the sell.If the price is going down them younshould put trade to sell.In this way you can make a good profit.

you are right

the key of mastering trading is knowin when i buy and when i sell

also knowing when to close a losing trade and when to continue with it

all of that needs practice and experience 

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

Best solution of to close your trade if you have profits in your trade and markets has not clearly trend showing the close trade enjoyed your profit most likely trades wants huge profits then lost their small profit also. 

This is individual for everyone, someone will be happy with 10% of the profit from the initial amount, and someone will be unhappy with +50% of the profit from the initial amount.

Yeah that's right, well of course before you do to trading learn first how you will do, have a strategy so you will not lose on what you're doing in addition you must know how the market works. 

Keep trade when you are sure that it is going to rise soon, close it when you realize analysis gone wrong.

It’s best to stop cryptocurrency trading when you can’t achieve what you want. In a falling crypto market, there are always risks and a trader should take this into account. 

One of the for the most part testing decisions that traders play against on a each day heart ... is to tell as soon as to prevent the trade and when to come together it. habitually this assessment is the sense why traders are frustrated and be drawn against difficulties during trading, and for this, it is crucial that you gather how to trade in effect as soon as making this surety consequently that you know how to conclusively effect money.

Do you experience solutions or dreams that evade in enchanting the right decision?