The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

I am agree about it. I prefer use the known coin for the reward. Atleast we can get guarantee get paid with worth coin, not token where the price still on dream.

Many bounty hunter now only focus for their reward they get, they don't care is it worth or not for their time. Also for their reputation in cryptocurrency forum or social media will get decreased time to time because they advertise scam token.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No more people rejected the bounty system and they demand on the btc and other coins which already work. The new people accepted the bountry payment system because they did not have the knowledge about the new coins. The bounty payment system flop.

@palalu  @lucky80

That is good conversation, but this will never happen in life. I must say if the program is a genuine and they have funds to promote, then they could pay bounty in BTC or ETH.  These ICO or IEO comes with thousands of $$$$$$ for bounty hunters without holding that much money with them.

Yeah all those were shit tokens and we have to stay away from them instead of promoting.

12 hours ago, cryptosix said:

@palalu  @lucky80

That is good conversation, but this will never happen in life. I must say if the program is a genuine and they have funds to promote, then they could pay bounty in BTC or ETH.  These ICO or IEO comes with thousands of $$$$$$ for bounty hunters without holding that much money with them.

Yeah all those were shit tokens and we have to stay away from them instead of promoting.

I know this idea might be impossible to realize, but the possibility is always there. whether it's a few more years or decades

5 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

That will be good, where there is limit every user will have opportunity to earn god amount

That will be on a first come first serve basic, if you are not opportune to join you move to another

On 1/2/2020 at 4:23 PM, ZedX said:

I totally agree that these people that putting their time into doing bounties for different projects should be paid by eth or btc or coins that are popular instead of getting paid in worthless coins.

Should we get money for a job? and for me, money in the crypto world is Bitcoin or Ethereum. Why would someone take a worthless coin for their effort? I think I will support this new system.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 1/1/2020 at 8:18 PM, cryptosix said:

@palalu  @lucky80

It could happen if all bounty hunter stops receiving token for payment. I think this is the time to improve. But people had their own opinion and yes they enjoy payment with a token. Look at this forum for instance, did you enjoy the BTC or you want a token? At least we have discussed this problem and wanted a change.

12 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

It could happen if all bounty hunter stops receiving token for payment. I think this is the time to improve. But people had their own opinion and yes they enjoy payment with a token. Look at this forum for instance, did you enjoy the BTC or you want a token? At least we have discussed this problem and wanted a change.

This forum is backed up by more money so their wouldn't be any problem in paying it. They already had Yo token that can be easily implemented, however most people want to see whether the forum really pays or not. There are most things that bounty hunter should never accept tokens even though they are listed on the exchange.

2 hours ago, Sweettiger said:

It was already happened dude a years ago now, were you can find in bitcointalk in service section about the campaign there paying weekly in bitcoin and sometimes in bounties section some ico they pay it on Ethereum.

as far as I know there are only a few bounties that pay with BTC or eth. What I mean in my topic is all bounties

16 hours ago, cryptosix said:

This forum is backed up by more money so their wouldn't be any problem in paying it. They already had Yo token that can be easily implemented, however most people want to see whether the forum really pays or not. There are most things that bounty hunter should never accept tokens even though they are listed on the exchange.

The next project should have a promotion fund if they want the hunter to help them. Otherwise, they can use an expensive marketing campaign. This new system will also define a serious project and the scam project. Don't forget to vote man.

10 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

The next project should have a promotion fund if they want the hunter to help them. Otherwise, they can use an expensive marketing campaign. This new system will also define a serious project and the scam project. Don't forget to vote man.

I have voted already for yes, hope the system would come alive on one day, but most newbies falled to those scams. I didn't seen any project that use their own money to startup and they all makes shit statements.

18 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I have voted already for yes, hope the system would come alive on one day, but most newbies falled to those scams. I didn't seen any project that use their own money to startup and they all makes shit statements.

That is why we are discussing here to unite as a global bounty hunter. They will choose bounty hunter because we also community. 

15 minutes ago, Shuusei said:

But the decision on the payment still on the team's part, right? No matter how you ask them to pay you in btc or eth, if the team refused, you cannot do anything. True it's good that the rewards' in btc and eth, but not all projects wants them to.

Read my above reply

His will not accept it. Because if you were talking about this incident in the forum here, it would mean that Beatwin would have to pay without the currency and as a result there would be new laws for the owners, so they would not accept it

I think it's really possible to happen if the bounty allows this kind of system, but I think they won't benefit from it because it's like that they don't value their own token or coin. It's like that only the hunters are the one who can really benefit from it.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:34 PM, heelsibat said:

It could possibly happen. Because many token is becoming scam now. So it may happen that payment gateway could only be with popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC or ETH.

In this tie so many bounty will also make a scam and they just make the money from the newbie, i am join so many airdrops but just some airdrops will give me the coins and the other airdrops will not give me because that airdrops are fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I feel that this is needed the most right now. Bounty hunters are not doing quality work because they are not getting quality payment. If a system like this is implemented then we can surely see a good marketing boom from Bounties. Both the parties will be in a win win situation. 

8 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

Good idea but your precondition of full unanimity is impossible. The rewards will attract much types of people, most of them only thinking in short-term earnings. The strategic thinking will be defeated in such conditions. 

maybe the project owners can complicate the bounty so that someone who is capable is chosen, and I think that's fair enough.

54 minutes ago, halloweed said:

It's obvious that they don't get much apart from those people brought by those bounty hunters which most might be fake people.

So in that case i think it is only fair hat bounty owners pay by the official coins or token to promote it even more.

What method it is can you explain it more further.but my suggestion maybe they can pay bounty for every referal do it like faucets.and provide some exchanges on their platform where hunter can convert to Bitcoin ,ethereum etc.

If there have the new payment method for the bounty hunter I think they should be very carefully because the new payment system maybe the best way for them to get scammed

What's are the new payments system for bounties hunters that's you are talking about? Because what's I know bounties hunters are paying with normal ways

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This is used system by many projects in past and work very sucessfully because this was end without any big trouble for bounty hunters and project holder teams if all teams implement this then surely this could be great as its will work more better for all and tokens/coins cannot face some problems which they faced in past just because of panic selling by bounty hunters.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

As long as bounty hunters accept the native tokens of the project, i can't see this happening. Because those tokens doesn't cost anything to devs. Btc and eth does.

It is a good idea and I definitely agree with that and it is a good idea to offer payment for bitcoin or ethereum as this is better and safer and a guarantee

THINK POSITIVE