Has any online wallet been hacked before? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Has any online wallet been hacked before?

Yes there are various wallets available in the market which has been hacked and so that's the reason why most of the users are very scared of referring a wallet to store their coins but I think some of the wallets like blockchain has given a good protection to the users coins.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:35 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think the safest wallet is yobit. no one can break it because the security is so tight in it, other than that I don't know which wallet is the best. on yobit the cost is very cheap.

Yes i agree with you yobit is the best safest wallet but your duty is to keep your wallet key and personal info by yourself only. You should never save you credentials online.

Well if online exchanges can get hacked what is the value of wallets. So many exchanges have gone down, taking millions of dollars along with it, and to question if a wallet can be hacked, isnt very smart to ask. I would say get a brain wallet, that is the safest. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, halloweed said:

I never heard of such a thing nor do i think that is possible, I know many of you guys think that online wallets are not secure but they have been secure for as far as I remember.

I have a bad experience with online blockchain wallets, I lost my BTC at that time, coincidentally it wasn't just me, the blockchain wallet hacking incident was one of the biggest hacked online wallet, try searching for the info.

The best wallet to store your coins is a wallet that you can put offline, a hardware wallet like Trezor is the nice one.

It's possible but mine has never been hacked. It can be hacked if someone gain access to your 12 phrases. That's why we are always advicer to keep it safe.

Being new to this crypto, i have not faced any  hacking of online wallet. But it is more possible to get hacked because of its being digital. So more security should be prevailed in online wallet. 

So far I've been hearing of hackers hacking online wallets but not of yobit, so I think yobit is safer compared to all other online wallets

Online wallets although better from exchanges but we need our funds in exchanges because done trade on it. I have no information that any online wallets that is hacked. 

Most hack wallets buy a wallet holder's mistake, but I find that buying or getting started is not easy. To sell it in the crypto world, BTC payments need to be increased

I think the most secure pockets is yobit. no one can smash it due to the fact the safety is so tight in it, aside from that I do not know which pockets is the first-class. on yobit the fee may be very cheap.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:58 AM, Digicoin said:

I want to know if there is any online wallet that been compromised before. So, that we can know maybe online wallets is actually better than exchanges for safe keeping Crypto.

I didn't hear about any wallet hacking news. But heard about many exchangers hacking. I faced a problem with hacking. Because I had fund one of the exchanger. I lost my funds on the exchanger for hacking.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

When I newly entered in this bitcoin community there was a online wallet service inputs.io which suddenly disappear so most of rumours was this hacked but few insiders was sure the deveoper is chines and he run away with some very big amount of bitcoins on the time this was nearly 4000 bitcoins this never recoverd and many members died or still living on roads.

Recently I don't know which hacked wallets online, there are actually some cases but I don't remember. Rest assured, choose a good wallet, have a private key, dual security, always be careful. Your wallet will be safe.

Nothing to say about this metter. Because if online wallet is hacked then we have chance to loss our coin

In fact, hackers can't hack your wallet if you have the wallet verified.  And I think the Coinbase wallet is a very good and popular wallet. It will benefit you and be a lab.

In cases where any specific purse which can be made up, the carelessness is without a doubt as a result of the owner of which will purse. It is especially troublesome designed for a scammer to achieve that readily.

Actually if you used good wallet then there have no chance to loss your coin. I think coinbase wallet is the best wallet 

On 12/16/2019 at 5:16 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

I don't think it is possible to hack good online wallet until hacker have access to your private key at pass phrase keep them safe you will never hacked and use only trusted wallet like trust wallet coinomi and huobi wallet

yeah i actually agree with you because it is very hard to get into a wallet and steal it and if it happens the fault lies on the side of owner because they gave some clues that result in hacking

I never heard this before. I think online wallet are safe and secure to use. I prefer you to use YoBit. It is quiet safe and secure. You won't be disappointed.

Not even online wallet have been hacked before, even online exchange has been hacked before.

So no where Is safe from hackers.🤨

If there are no cases of online wallets getting compromised as a whole so far, then good. I use an online wallet, and I was actually getting worried about mine and everyone's coins getting stolen there. I thought that there were cases of online wallets getting hacked like what happened to exchanges like Finance, but it looks like there isn't too much to worry about after all.

I think there had several wallet which canister be hacked. But nearby are moreover about stanch wallet which humbug be hacked and cracked. a little hackers have a go to cut the bring down collateral wallet.

21 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course I have an experience that I've lost all my money in and my my wallet has been hacked they stole 3 bitcoin from me

Wow, my charity, until you were stolen, and I also stole my money in the amount of 30,000 bitcoins. I do. I was totally destroyed.