Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin?

Hey bro! i do not think that this coin will be able to achieve a result of even 1000 dollars, or even 100 dollars. Because, it is not some grandiose, and usually, for its trade use a small amount. It seems to me that if doge coin was worth $ 1,000, then bitcoin would be able to reach the $ 10 million mark!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Even if itbwas a joke when it was created but still it is in market and is ben used without  a proper team so it can haooen that it reach few cents or a dollar i few years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That currency may be achieved by something in the future, but it no longer has value, even in the worst cases, it is worse off than it was. And it is difficult to return to its original price. As I said, it is a game that was created as a game, but it achieved a lot for many of us and more of us. I hope it will progress in the coming years or it may become a forgotten coin.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well Never is the answer because the total supply is very big and the value of the coin is very low,you will not dream that doge coin will hit one dollars so what for hit 10k or more,tge doge coins is build like that to be a coin with low price it's happy like that 

In my opinion, the Doji may be an important and widespread currency globally, but it is not of the same value and the level of Bitcoin, which is witnessing a significantly increasing increase

It is impossible for this to happen, and if that is possible, Iqurium with a project, its network and its own technology, I find that it replaces Bitcoin. As for the dogecoin currency, recently it had a rise due to a video on a tik tok and it was a joke and the price actually rose, but such increases are due to news I do not see it as an indication of strength and stability, but on The opposite.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, eugene250 said:

DOGE coin is a nice coin not to mention widely used, despite the fact it includes an awfully touch. And yet I just don't think should DOGE can get through to BTC benefits considering that it is a long while as DOGE happens to be established it does not ever become perhaps even towards $10 May very well effective moral who DOGE definitely will build someday considering that there are a lot of people not to mention companies, and yet it turns big towards BTC benefits.

Well it's not impossible for doge coin to get to the current value attained by btc what's most important is that the value of bitcoin keeps increasing and catching it up is something that might take decades 

I have to say something  about this topic my dear doge will enver replace or never will touch the price of btc in the future i think $1 for doge is also not possible so btc is so far and never can touch the price of btc now btc price is $20000 and it will pump more i think the price of btc will be cross $25000 in this year  so my dear investment in btc is  profitable for earning  profits because doge coins have a big demand chain and supply is low so it will never touch the btc.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think the strategy with Daze is that it has no proper entertainment hand and accordingly the time that citizens acquire a pattern of compliance with it results in life expecting that in fact!  This one day power will destroy 1 doller, and accordingly we have to work really hard and accordingly we have to realize the reality in that section.

I think it's impossible. If you look at their total supply you can easily understand it's more than impossible. Forget about the total supply. Bitcoin was the first crypto, as we all know if something first it takes the biggest cut from the cake. Bitcoin is the most famous crypto but i don't think doge is famous like bitcoin, and if you check their market cap you can see the differences between them. Bitcoin is a father for other coins and i don't think they can reach the bitcoin marketcap.

• +4 1

If the question was will ethereum ever have the value of bitcoin, that could be disputed over but dogecoin reach bitcoin? That is almost impossible. Just check the marketcap and total/circulated supply, and mining difficulties and you will get your own answer.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If we wanted to talk about expectations, Bitcoin in itself was not expected to reach this limit, but it is about data and monitoring the daily movement of the currency that we want to invest in, in my opinion . with success.

• +1 1

Any currency can become with the value of Bitcoin or more when you enter it with a liquidity similar to Bitcoin or more liquidity and get the attention of investors and traders just like Bitcoin .

To become a dogecoin like bitcoin, it needs liquidity and the collective interest of the market.

• +3 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, mildred27 said:

DOGE

Greetings to all, I want to create a debate about dogecoin, many people tell me that it will have great value in the future even though it was a currency created by joke, it has remained in the market and is in the main excavations of the world.

I don't think so in light of the fact that Dogecoin has a huge stock so it has less interest. so af of a straightforward standard it's difficult to arrive at the estimation of dogecoin equivalent to bitcoin.

additionally, dogecoin doesn't have extraordinary characters like bitcoin and because of high stock it's difficult to be equivalent to bitcoin.

Dogecoin's popularity in the market has been maintained thanks to its very low transaction fees and this is what has benefited it. Dogecoin in recent weeks has increased in value when the CIO of Tesla, Elon Musk, made some publications on Twitter regarding this coin, increasing its price by more than 100%. That Dogecoin reaches the prices of Bitcoin is something unlikely, more if it can increase its value in the coming years, I think we can see Dogecoin with values between $ 1 and $ 3 in the future.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

In theory, any currency could become worth Bitcoin if the liquidity crisis was available
But it is practically impossible that you cannot convince anyone that there is a better currency than Bitcoin and its alternative currencies, and history proves that

18 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

, I think we can see Dogecoin with values between $ 1 and $ 3 in the future

@Barbarellah..I agree with you.  At present the price of doge coins is low.  This time I heard that the coin will pump,   But did not pump so much.  Its price went up from 18 satoshi to 31 satoshi.  However, this coin may pump better in the future.There are no big traders and investors in this coin, so maybe the price of this coin has not increased.  If you look at its market you will see that it started with eth.  And now the price of eth is much higher and the price of doge coin is very low.  There is no big company with doge so maybe its price is not increasing.

A coin that has large volume with no limitations this factor makes less demands for investing at the crypto market while bitcoin in the other hand is volatile and has total limit volume cutting it supplies short that is why its demand rise than all the altcoins

Being shot NO a big clear no 1 DOGE can never be equal to 1 BTC because the supply of doge is a lot and if it reaches the value of doge reaches 1 btc its market cap will blow up and will make thing very messy therefor according to me its next to impossible for this to happen as it will lead to many problems . SO answer to your question is clear NO

I don't think that will be possible. Doge coin has unlimited supply compare to bitcoin which has less supply. If there is no scarcity of the coin it will be very hard for the price to rise. The higher the supply the lower the demand

My companion, i'm new here so i don't really know about this coin, so i can't really help you. I hope the seniors could help you in this problem.  

Maybe doge cannot touch to btc . 1 doge cannot equal to 1 btc . Because Doge supply is very much and demand is less . Therefore this cannot be touch to very much price. 

Dogecoin will never have a esteem  certainly close to to bitcoin considering the fact that it may be a coins that all started with a joke, it does no longer fathom any trouble, it has an  boundless supply and individuals take it as a joke, so for extra than giving a few type of tip or make little  exchanges  among furniture I do not think dogecoing has any brilliant destiny other than that of a shaggy dog story coin.

Frankly, in the world of cryptocurrencies, I do not have sufficient experience, but according to my opinion, there is nothing excluded who would have thought that a currency could reach approximately 40 thousand dollars

Well, DOGE is also a cryptocurrency that is emerging in the market. It has grown a lot in this month, I think that if its market grow well then it's price will rise higher. DOGE coin's price won't go upto the price of bitcoin but it will rise. Many companies have invested in this coin so its future is bright.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.