Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin?

Hello my friend
It is true that Dog coin started like a joke, but I expect it to be of high value in the future, such as Bitcoin and others
In any case, this remains unknown, according to supply and demand

The future of this currency, in my opinion, will go hand in hand with Bitcoin, as I consider it a very successful currency and it is not possible to stand in the way of its progress.

• +2 1

There has been a big controversy about the currency, my friend, but after the latest analyzes, everyone says that it will be a bubble and not like Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I don't think so my friend because dogecoin has less value and it has low demands too,  but bitcoin it's the most valuable currency and it has high demands too.  So I don't think buddy. 

• +1 1

There is no doubt that Dogecoin's work will continue to spread and will have a large investment in the future, but I think it is very difficult for Dogecoin to reach the price of Bitcoin due to the lack of demand for it in the direction of its size in the market. 

• +3 1

I think that this thing is possible. This currency has witnessed a great rise in the last period, and I do not rule out the continuation of this rise even if it originated from a meme
Everything is possible

Good Luck.

• +1 1

I think this is what happened. The prices increased and the circulation increased, and I think that in the end it has succeeded in taking its place among the good cryptocurrencies.

I heard that it is an important currency and helps get started for new members, but I haven't worked with it yet and are learning the main ideas of trading.

According to what I heard, it will continue to climb, and the owner of Tesla Eleon Musk has shared via Twitter that the dog coin to the moon, he will not speak in vain.

• +2 1

I do not think that the doge currency can survive in the cryptocurrency market because it does not have a good project and the support team for a currency never works to develop it, I advise everyone to stay away from investing in this project

• +4 1

In contrast, there are friends in a expendable environment
It turned out that the matter was negative, which was present on the platform, but it turned out that this matter was somewhat negative
Good luck anyway

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I don’t know, my friend, about this topic that you raised. I will monitor the member’s comments to find out what this means. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

It's definitely impossible to dogecoin to reach the price of bitcoin because it's a coin made as a joke and the is no project behind it .

The huge supply of dogecoin will prevent it form getting more than one dollar for a coin.

It is true that this currency was created from a joke, but it has become a reality and it has its real price in the market, so I think that it will have a good price in the future and it has good features such as ease of assembly with taps and ease of conversion, so I think that its use will be more active in the future.

• +3 1

Yes, the Dogecoin currency has started gaining fame and popularity recently as the demand for it has increased by traders, but it is difficult to expect its price to reach the bitcoin limit because this needs large quantities to be put on the market and the purchase is also in large quantities.

Well best ideas were made fun of first before they became reality and Doge coin will continue to raise and has its value in the future but i don't think it will replace Bitcoin because BTC now has its place that no one can compete with. 

I mean Doge is the favorite currency of Elon musk so you cannot predict the price of it till now because it is moving constantly it will soon touch 5 dollar

A warning to all ... the currencies that the media sponsor is, by virtue of experience, stay away from them .. Advice for any currency, the media should put Spotlight on it and it is mentioned repeatedly in groups and channels. Leave it and focus on strong and large currencies. The stages of propaganda in the media are known: Publication of the currency name for a period of time. - Increasing the price of the currency in a crazy way, especially those with small numbers to the point that the hormone phobia of people rises and thinking about the currency reaches the stage of blindness. - The last stage, the disappearance of the currency, the loss of the project, or any media discretion, will occur in the end, you are the one who loses.

• +2 1

Yes, dear, the Dogecoin is a very distinct work in the market. I invite her next to you to tweet. The richest person in the world was named Elian Musk. This person is very rich. He tweeted several tweets on this coin in one of the tweets that he listed. He is striving in this matter because he is rich and can be anything after each tweet. The canary tweets. This person used to increase his work by 200% within hours after the tweet was published. It is really distinguished and now it is on the rise in general thanks

• +4 1

Hello their grade greetings in my opinion I think it will not because cryptocurrency value is climbing Hai very high and dogecoin and now it is also strong value in past few days the dot coin value of 24 hundred percent it is a very very huge markup I think dogecoin will in the future take over Bitcoin but not right now

How did greetings I in my opinion I think it will take over big green better in over maybe at Jackie later but in North now because or big coin value is so high and I don't go in value is it and also week so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

The doge currency may be a good currency and is witnessing an increase in its price, but I do not think that it can reach the level of bitcoin and so far its price is still low.

• +2 1

At first I never trusted this currency, but after seeing the great rise that occurred last week I started to change my mind, but despite that it can never reach the price of bitcoin

Well I don't think so it will cross the value of Bitcoin you can see the value of BTC is so high and if we look at the doge coin so it's below $1 and if it pump more it can hit $1 so let's see what will be happen as you created the topic before and doge pump in just before some days..

This currency became famous recently after a wealthy tweet about it on Twitter. But I do not think that it will match Bitcoin, because it is a slow currency and it started from scratch. Also, there is little demand for it in the market. It is a famous and well-known currency, but people do not want  With its investment due to its rapid decline, Bitcoin is the most valuable and prestigious currency in the world

• +2 1