Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Welcome with me
Coding does not give quick results, relying on it as a way to live ineffective should be a secondary act
With the passage of time and after reliable legal legislation, if you have experience and significant gains that can be invested with encryption

It might happen in future because of time spending work. This business is only depended upon how much you spend your time to understand the tricks of online trading so for that reason may be those who earn less quit job and spend here and get profit, so there are certain conditions it seems possible.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Well its not advisable to quit your job just to focus on cryptocurrency its good that your dedicated but you need time to learn before you can earn in crypto world its better to have a financial support that can help you fund your crypto.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Given my situation and an explosive time in Diwali, I was setting aside extra capital to distribute to traders. Now I am preparing to resign my important mission

actually job is a permanent way of earning money. You will obviously get sallary every month. But if you totally depend on bitcoin or crypto you would have a chance to not get payment regularly. Because it totally depends on your working speed or working time. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

You can bt this won't be a good decision because withoutquiting job u can earn from this platform I think 30 post minimum takes 1 hr to do 

Why would anyone want to quite their job for ways of making money with cryptoscurrencies, when there is room to combine the two? Regular jobs to an extent offers security, but unless one is the owner of a number of crypto earning sites, there are no guarantees that money would be coming in.

I do not quit on my job because of crypto because I am now regular employee. it's very hard now to find a stable job. crypto is good I also earn a decent amount. but in my job it was sure salary every 15 and 30 of the month.  

I was never real employed on any company but no i will not quit my job because of crypto you still need to work to earn those cryptographer.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Quitting your job because of crypto depends completely in which pace you are earning from it but i believe to be on safer side not to quit job is a better option as yoy never know when the price would fall down and you wont get your desired result.

2 minutes ago, AlexTalha said:

To be able to make enough money to quit your job from profiting from cryptocurrencies, you must first have a bottle of it, no matter how you earn it.  And second, if a bull run comes up and you are able to sell your Bitcoin holdings at the highest possible maximum price.

first of all, experience is needed and not a bad stock of assets lying on the wallet and part of it on exchanges for trading and buying and selling - this is the best maneuver in this business!

I wouldn't quit my job for crypto, because crypto isn't stable at all. Having a work makes you balanced and allows you to invest more in crypto to make your incomes better.

no,i cant quit my job because of it because its hard to take the risks,crypto are very volatile yes,it is profitable but,you cant be sure everyday on how it will goes.and beside why we need to quit job if we can do it at the same time.

I currently do a job.  Later I learned about crypto from a friend I heard about Bitcoin before but didn't know much about. After listening to the CryptoTalk forum, I was interested in working and started working from January 7th on the job side.  And business is fast-paced, so I think that in addition to my job, I will work as much time as I can  I'm on the ite, but not enough to keep me kriptote actually earn less.

If I try mabe in the future can living in crypto profits, I try to say that the options for play here in this new sistem when all is conected andwe need new way for living in real world, maybe is some hard if you are freelancer o some like that, but may is posibble living doing what do you like more.

1 hour ago, Ayyad said:

Just the fortunate ones who purchased bitcoin around 5 years back have enough pay to live on it. the rest are simply attempting to bring in cash here. I won't live on such pay

You give way too early, i think you can make a fortune if you investing crypto and this year if you invest much you could be one of those rich bitcoiners.

25 minutes ago, julieta said:

Many people dream of doing something like that but most likely they are never going to realize their dream of leaving their jobs for this market.

Sometimes it is not worthy it, besides to could do both, why quit your job?

You don't have to, if you don't have work or you have free time you can earn money by just posting or any other medium of earning money. You don't need to choice between the two you could do both. So that you could earned a lot of money.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Let's give an example with Bitcoins.

To be able to earn enough money to be able to actually quit your job from profiting from cryptocurrencies, first you should have a buttload full of it, how you obtain it doesn't matter. And second, if a bull run comes and you were able to sell your Bitcoin holdings at the highest price possible.

This is what happened to 2017. Some people got rich and quit their normal jobs because of it.

Today, you still need your job to be able to buy Bitcoins (in addition to your daily financial needs, of course). Earning through trading in exchanges takes time and patience, and nobody really knows when the exact time of a Bitcoin bull run will come. Until the time comes when you get to benefit hugely from a repeat of 2017, you cannot quit your job.

No but i will see thst how much my assets are there. And than i will decide what will I do to do same. And so job is a more good thing.

1 hour ago, AlinaAnraa said:

I am not believe any online job and however i am doing as subconsciously

So i never let go my job because of crypto

Then what are you doing here? If you just want to spam because you are desperate to make money you should stop. You do not believe in online jobs from the first but struggling here.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

There is no need to quite your job because of crypto, because is something that we can work in with having a job also, if your are earning more than your job then you can think of leaving your job otherwise no.

Right now, it's not something I will dream of doing. Only those who have sufficient crypto savings will think of quitting their day job.

no it is not good idea cause at any time you can lose your capital or be scammed 
so you need to be smart and take the advantages from every thing around you 
except you become a millionaire 

Crypto currency trading requires a little time to do the earning. But the income can be. I am bachelor, to earn my living is with the money earned from crypto currency coin.