Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Yaa , it's ur will of u thaught that crypto is giving u more than ur job the obvious u came in crypto field but if I give 3-4 hour daily that is enough I think u don't need to quit ur job

No, Job is important, it is really risky if you quit your job just working in crypto in a full time.. because there is no guaranteed that you can earn money with crypto everyday. You know sometimes you lose and sometimes you earn.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

To doit you will have to save a big amount so that you could live for a longtime without any good income.Because crypto currencies are so unpredictable that you can easily stay without money sometimes

On 13.12.2019 at 08:58, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Of course not. I am interested in cryptocurrency . Tryptomer is interesting for me additional earnings. But not a professional job

On 12/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

At present I don't want to take that risk. Because the crypto market is down now. So I can't quit my job otherwise I have to regret. If the crypto market is stable then I can think about it.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

I wont quit my job even im investing with crypto because your job is can be the source of your stable income while crypto is a one-time big-time profit.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

When you said "to make a living out of it", I think you're talking about crypto trading. Yes it is possible to have a crypto trading job, because there are also fiat trading jobs, but if you are not experienced in this then you're better off with a job that pays a high salary.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I never quite my job because of crypto, because my job is very important for me and i can do crypto as a part time. The lovely thing about crypto we can do anywhere anytime with it. So my job don't affect my work with crypto.

May be in such a year like 2017 it was really possible to become a freelancer, go into crypto world for whole day and get enough income. But nowadays lots of people who left their jobs in 2017 because of crypto they back to different ordinary jobs and some of them additionally are engaged in crypto currency, and some of them left even crypto. In my opinion it is better to have some stable income from the ordinary job and combine this with income from crypto. But for some people nowadays it is still enough to be in crypto only and get enough money for living. The problem is that there is not so high percentage of such lucky ones. I personally know such people, and I consider them to be really lucky and successful. But it also depends on personal needs. In case your income from crypto is enough to meet all your needs, so you does not need some other engagement. But it is better to remember that crypto world is not so stable and nobody can guarantee you that the income you have got today will be the same tomorrow. May be in such a year like 2017 it was really possible to become a freelancer, go only into crypto world, get enough income and be happy. But nowadays lots of people who left their jobs in 2017 because of crypto today they back to different ordinary jobs, plus some of them additionally are engaged in crypto currency, and some of them left crypto at all. In my opinion it is better to have some stable income from the ordinary job and combine this with income from crypto. But for some people nowadays it is still enough to be in crypto only and get enough money for living. The problem is that there is not so high percentage of such lucky ones. I personally know such people, and I consider them to be really lucky and successful. But it also depends on personal needs. In case your income from crypto is enough to meet all your needs, so you does not need some other engagement. But it is better to remember that crypto world is not so stable and nobody can guarantee you that the income you have got today will be the same tomorrow.

• +3 1

This can remain a passive source of income, but you should hedge your bets and keep your current job in case the investment platform crashes (unlikely though).

no way i will not leave my job for crypto i cant leave my monthly guaranted income for crypto because job pay you every month but in crypto there is no 100% guarantee that you will paid at the end of the month so i don't think leaving job is a good idea

I try before but i cannot get enough money to sustain my leaving thats why i decided to work again while earning sideline kn crypto again.for extra income is good.for sustaining daily i think no.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, Delgboke said:

if I will not be able to do that. because in my opinion still offline work is the first, and this crypto world I make a companion job to continue to rotate my income by getting a little profit continuously.

4 minutes ago, thiscomm said:

if I will not be able to do that. because in my opinion still offline work is the first, and this crypto world I make a companion job to continue to rotate my income by getting a little profit continuously.

Yes thats true crypto world can make extra income.not an stable job or stable income.its hard to earn in this type of job if you have a lock of experience. And knowledge.

Until now I have not enough to just do crypto, I still need the main job that I have. My crypto is only a side job because I do not take it too seriously.

• -1 1

No i dont think so. Crypto could be a part time job not full time. It is so much risky. Physical job or business are trusted but crypto is not as much trusted as they are. So it will take some time to be trusted and more options will be generated.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Not advicable, but i've seen people quitting their work to become full time traders. Thing is they ended up not to be such a good traders when the bear market hit. But yeah, i quit my job for a moment, not to trade, but because i gained so much with crypto. Today i am more or less broke compared to it and i got to work again.

• +2 1

Well, depends on what you got going in crypto. Trading is a great opportunity and excuse, but its risky since the market can dip either way. But for the past 2 months, I have been mining and hosting Netbox.Global masternode. There are masternodes all over the place. Netbox.Global is one of them. Netbox.Coins allocated to enable the masternode are not stored in the masternode; thus, in case of a successful attack on the server, where the masternode is located, 10,000 Netbox.Coin allocated by the user to create it will remain safe. And this is all in an ecosystem settings. To ensure the network availability at startup, the developers will put up to 20 masternodes into operation. Upon reaching the total of 100 masternodes, the developers' nodes will be disabled and the reward received from them will be burned. https://netbox.global/ 

IMG_20191213_142159.jpg

Ofcourse,why not.it depends upon how much you believe in youself when it comes to trading.But this is not going to be some power of positive thinking new age nonsense puff piece. Positive thinking only gets you to the starting line. You can visualize a million dollars and a Lamborghini all you want but that’s not going to get you there. Only hard work, discipline and study will. Making mistakes and learning from them will.

• +1 1

No it is not possible for me.Its just a income source,for me. we all know that nothing is stable in crypto world. For my living i have to do job.

For me,it is not advisable to quit on your job just for crypto. Yes,earning money in crypto related work like trading is fast than working 8hrs aday 6x a week,but crypto market are very volatile,you will never know how does market goes on,winning and losing can happen,so its better to still have work while on trading,since you can still trade even you dont give full attention to it,.

But if you are really an expert trader who knows already how the market will go and earn enough for daily needs maybe you can quit.

19 minutes ago, Yusufa said:

Think what I'm doing. I drop terrible things and work here without pressure, but everyone has their own minds. Do not follow me if you are not sure.

yea you can earn money here without pressure but it should not be a main job, because crypto is always volatile and one day you could be making profits the other day you will be drowning in losses,

1 hour ago, ethannbenny said:

It's very impossible for a particular person to quite his or her job hunting because of crypto, crypto is like a part-time job and you can earn from it that doesn't mean you will stop your job just because of crypto 

well that is your point of view but there are many people who havent had a job for a long time now because they chose crypto as full time job back in 2014.