Future Of Ethereum? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

7 hours ago, Amna mehboob said:

Ethereum has a prosperous future they possess an incredible group and their cost has arrived at more than1000 toward the finish of 2017 I am certain the group will be dynamic again in the following bullmarket

Yes, it is true, the Ethereum currency team is one of the worst in the market because they avoid announcing the news in the market because it will not affect or raise the price in any case.

Let us expect ethereum to be a great coin. It is a future coin. It will increase both values and price. 

I think so Ethereum introduced the world to smart contracts and became the biggest platform to launch projects and Dapp’s creating a world of altcoins. There were all kinds of predictions as to how Ethereum would take over Bitcoin it the battle to be the top coin. But then came 2018 and Ethereum was in all sought of troubles and challenging Bitcoin was the news of the past. At this moment, Ethereum is still in doldrums as how its present and future looks like. There are various ways in which Ethereum can move and the article will try to explore the same.

2 minutes ago, mahadi000 said:

I think so Ethereum introduced the world to smart contracts and became the biggest platform to launch projects and Dapp’s creating a world of altcoins. There were all kinds of predictions as to how Ethereum would take over Bitcoin it the battle to be the top coin. But then came 2018 and Ethereum was in all sought of troubles and challenging Bitcoin was the news of the past. At this moment, Ethereum is still in doldrums as how its present and future looks like. There are various ways in which Ethereum can move and the article will try to explore the same.

You are very wrong. It is not possible for ethereum to take over bitcoin. Well constructed article but you are very wrong. Look into both market capital to see the reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Rubel rana said:

one of the altcoins worth buying because it's likely that its value will rise to the top and there's no doubt that its price could someday become bitcoin's price. ethereum is also affected. Indeed, the year-end prediction is unexpected, where many expect it to increase.

Ethereum is a nice coin to buy. Buying it will make you a great profit in the 2020 bull market. 

Yes brother you are right,

Ethereum need a chance, If we invest in ethereum then may be ethereum will cross $400 in 2020,

But most of peoples are  scared my advice is buy some ethereum and hold it for one year.

This is my opinion May be i m wrong.

I see ethereum very well for the future, I see no complications, just ups and downs, I think it is a good time to invest, so do not miss this opportunity.

Sure, i see ethereum in another level. In trading apart from this popular coins apart from waves other coin which is rises faster from low to high is ethereum and i have saw it. So i believe in this year it can reach $.400

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact, Ethereum is at a good price in the market right now, but no one uses it as Bitcoin is above but I think everyone doing business with it will be able to earn good income now whose market is known to be good price rising.

I think Today ETH has still a good values. It grows toward the BTC. But it is more interesting what happens when it stabilizes. If ETH continues its growth it will be possible to say: ETH is future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think Ethereum is a very good future. Ethereum is ranked number two in cryptocurrency ranking. After bitcoin Ethereum is the  cryptocurrency which use widely. Many government work with Ethereum to improve their country economy and financial growth.

Ethereum is very popular crypto currency. Ethereum has great market value at this time. If you invest in Ethereum then you can earn more money

yeah ethereum is the cryptocurrency with alot of feature than the bitcoin , and we can see the price of ethereum barely decreases , it has alot of potential to raise the price of it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not believed in the Eth for the simple reasons: The Vitalik Buterin always talk about nonsense, and he doesn't want to speed up the ETH 2.0 let alone the block escalation questions.

When I read such issues related to the currency, I am ashamed of myself, because I do not know exactly what is going on in the currency market, and the turmoil in the cryptocurrency as well, I really hope to learn everything about the cryptocurrency.

That being said, there is no doubt that ethereum's performance and future will continue to improve, this is because more and more Devs. who developed ethereum for various needs so that this made ethereum increasingly popular.

Ethereum will rise again. Do not forget that it is the first coins wiwh activated smart contracts. Ethereum scalability problem will be solved soon est the project is strong, really strong.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Everyone agrees on one thing, which is that the only currency that Bitcoin can show in the future is the ethereum undisputed, so that the currency of the anthem has a strong future and many good profits.

[Ethereum] is still struggling with a monetary identity. It's not so much a cryptocurrency as much as a dapp market and network.” Prices for ether classic over the last year via CoinDesk data. “Four years from now, it'll be obvious that ETH isn't a utility coin, it's money.

People who are holding the ETH will make good amount I'd they hold the coins in long run because already we are seeing good potential in the market. Ethereum smart contract has great future.

Ethereum has proved to be a very good coin. Even today, if we want to take anything, we use Ethereum. Whenever we use the transaction Ethereum, we have to pay a lot of work fees. This coin is very best

I think that would be a very good decision if you were thinking about giving Ethereum a chance. My guess is Ether will go to $ 500 by 2020. Now you can buy and hold it. Don't sell it if you already have ether in your wallet

Actually the future of a ethirum may be called as when it compares to the crypto or digital currencies is it a miss somewhat downgraded and if you look at the future by 2020 it sells it me a Rezz to some hundreds of dollars value but at present scenario that the ethirum is valuing lower

Since the beginning of the emergence of digital currencies until now we have nearly 1500 cryptocurrencies to be traded due to the high demand from its users such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and others, where many recently relied on replacing them with paper currencies in the operations of buying and selling, mining, trading and storage,